Crystal Lake, IL 60012 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

43 Reviews for Robert Cawthorne Wedding Films

• SummerWed723

Mary · Married on 07/23/2016

Robert was amazing! From the moment he walked into our home, he got right to work. He was getting footage of all kinds of small details. He was thoughtful and helpful. He even helped me pin a picture of my dad to my bouquet. I found Robert online and watched the videos that he had on his website, and I fell in love. His videos were exactly the kind of videography I was looking for. He was willing to stay for as long as we wanted him to, and he drove to several different locations to get the footage that we wanted. He was just awesome, and I am SO happy that we decided to work with him. We cannot wait to see our video!! Thank you Robert! ?? Mary & Brian Sansone

Sent on 08/07/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 07/11/2015

We selected Robert of Robert Cawthorne Wedding Films for our wedding videography needs on the recommendation of our photographer, who had not worked with him but admired his work. Since booking both, they ended up working together on several occasions up until our wedding day! That was such a great advantage, to have hired a photographer and videographer who had already worked together. Robert made the entire planning process simple and easy from his online contracts, online payments, and information surveys. As a bride who felt the need to leave the professionals to do what they do, I felt that his online communications and information forms were plenty for me to feel secure about the job he would do on my wedding day. He was completely committed to our wedding day, he arrived at the beginning and left at the end – capturing every moment perfectly. Up until our wedding, I would watch the other wedding videos he had created, and now that we have our own, I watch it over and over again! He also is doing really neat things with drones and aerial videos, which turned out so awesome! I loved the previews he posted on Instagram on the wedding day, which gave me some sneak peeks at my wedding day video before he had completed the full product! I would highly recommend Robert for his unique and carefully detailed depiction of your wedding day through video!

Sent on 11/10/2015

We were encouraged to use Robert as our videographer, for our wedding, by friends. We could not have been more happy with his work and talent! He was great to work with; on time, great with our guests, and always available to answer questions. The video is amazing and captured so many great moments throughout our big day! I am so glad that we spent the money on this memory that we will now have forever! Thank you, Robert!

Sent on 02/11/2015

• Kristin La Voie Photography
    Kristin La Voie Photography Wedding Photographers

Robert has helped us make several promo videos for our business and is always enjoyable to work with. I LOVE his work; it's so natural and beautiful. I refer him to all of my clients!

• Crystal Lake, 60012 See on map