PO Box 458, Wrightsville Beach, NC 28480 Map · Phone number

About Rick Ricozzi Photography

I am a North Carolina wedding photographer offering timeless and modern wedding photography for the discerning bride.

My passion for my craft is evident in my ability to capture that expression, quality of light, and vibrant colors that are found in my images.

My easy going style puts you, the client, at ease and builds that foundation of trust necessary between the subject and photographer.

My work captures a wide variety of emotion. I feel that art is everywhere and in everyone and I take pleasure in capturing moments that will be fondly remembered.

Contact me to discuss plans for your most special day.

Bell3283Edit
7bf46cb68c0fa3c5 1317313159555 clarkwed269Edit
OBrienB46Edit

3 Reviews for Rick Ricozzi Photography

Jennifer · Married on 10/01/2011

Rick Ricozzi did our wedding photography. Our engagement pictures were not only beautiful, but were original and personalized. My bridal portraits were absolutely stunning, and he captured every single smile, tear, and kiss on our wedding day. I could not have asked for a more talented, professional, and sweet photographer. He is truly amazing! Thanks Rick!!!

Sent on 10/16/2011

Jim · Married on 12/30/2010

We planned our small wedding on short notice, and Rick was very flexible with working us into a very busy holiday season. He was easy to work with, creative with his ideas, and accommodating of our ideas. The finished product was fantastic, and we got everything we wanted. I would not hesitate to recommend Rick Ricozzi.

Sent on 10/17/2011

Sando · Married on 05/15/2010

Rick was a joy to work with, an absolute gem. I cannot tell you the number of compliments we've received on our engagement/wedding photos. Everyone wants to know who our photographer was. He was able to capture all the memories and moments on our day. Our photos are truly priceless! Could not have asked for a better experience! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 10/18/2011