richie makeup and hair, serving DC, Maryland, and Virginia

richie makeup and hair, serving DC, Maryland, and Virginia

About richie makeup and hair, serving DC, Maryland, and Virginia

For the Modern Bride. Natural Glam. Health Conscious Green Products. HD Ready.

We have been in the industry for over a decade and keep up with the latest techniques and technologies. With us you will get experience with a modern touch.  Are you a health conscious bride? Sensitive Skin?  We offer a green, non-toxic makeup kit!

We also offer airbrush and clean, liquid HD makeup.

On-site for any size party, and any ethnicities. Self motivated? We give hair and makeup lessons.

Featured in Washingtonian Bride and Groom ( highlight: my work listed in one of their favorite weddings of the year). Also featured in I Do,The Washingtonian,The Knot, The Nest, and Washington Life Magazine.

We were voted wedding wire's Couple's Choice Award for 2017 And nominated for The Knot Best of Weddings.

My Team and I work with everyone from private clients to celebrities (including the cast of Mad Men, actress and activist Robin Givens, Katie Cassidy and more ) but we give all of our clients VIP service.  We go above and beyond what one would expect without adding extra to your bottom line.

We look forward to serving you.  Take care.

Ky Washington and The Richie Makeup Team.

call at 571.332.3170

Group Services (1)
Multi. Stylists (1)
Textured Styling (1)
Airbrush Makeup (1)

Ky is awesome and super nice! My wedding is in March 2016 and I can't wait for Ky to style my hair and my wedding party for my big day. I recently had my trial and I LOVED my hair and it was just a rough run. LOL! Ky listens to you and really goes out of her way to make sure she understands the look for your wedding day. She is patient and tries several looks and tweaks as necessary until she gets the perfect style. She also makes fabulous hair accessories. If I hadn't already booked a MUA for sure I would have booked Ky to do my makeup as well.

Profile Picture User44446, [Private], 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling

I was committed to finding a makeup artist consistent with my values in using toxic-free ingredients and I am so grateful to have connected with Ky through our mutual work with Beautycounter (safer products made beautiful). I have so much gratitude for Ky. She is one of the most generous and giving people I have met and when I was searching for a 100% "clean beauty" makeup artist and hair stylist for my wedding ceremony and reception event in July, I felt such PEACE when I spoke to Ky and connected with her about my "goddess" vision and making it a reality. We did an in-depth consultation and as the big day neared, we discussed and kept in contact with subtle nuances and ideas. I am so happy with the results and I feel her skill, makeup/hair artistry, and work ethic matched everything I could have dreamed.

Photo of richie makeup and hair, serving DC, Maryland, and Virginia in Springfield, VA
Photos

1 VIDEO

Richie Makeup and Hair Wedding Beauties
0:58 minutes

8 ENDORSEMENTS
Absolute pleasure to work with!

I highly recommend Ky Washington. Ky does both amazing hair and makeup- you won't be disappointed!

I have worked with Ky on many occasions and she never disappoints. She is very skilled at makeup and hair equally. She is patient and really works with brides to create their wedding day look while also using her expertise to make thoughtful suggestions. She is professional, personable and very dependable and you wouldn't regret choosing to work with her.

Ky is awesome to work with, she is a seasoned professional with lots of creativity.

Events

Springfield, VA 22152   See On Map
571-332-3170 (phone)
richie makeup and hair, serving DC, Maryland, and Virginia is a wedding hair and makeup artist from washington dc. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Washington DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia. richie makeup and hair, serving DC, Maryland, and Virginia is a professional wedding makeup artist and hair stylist that has been part of the washington DC wedding industry for 12 years. We specialize in airbrush, 12 hour long wear makeup, extensions,lashes,customized hairstyles.