1700 Acklen Avenue, Nashville, TN 37212 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Rich Events

I bring a wide variety of talents and experiences to your wedding. I started working as a wedding musician, serving as a pianist, organist and solo vocalist over 25 years ago. I am also a seminary-trained ordained minister and former pastor. I have officiated at and/or coordinated numerous vow renewals and wedding ceremonies. I manage wedding rentals for the historic Belmont Mansion, and I also manage elopements for Skinner Chapel. Both of these venues are in Nashville, Tennessee. I also lead and equip a team of ministers who can provide quality officiating services for your wedding anywhere in the Mid South. Please click on the link to our website for more details and contact information.

• Sherrie Binkley Officiant Services
  • Wedding Pastor Nashville
  • Middle Tennessee Minister

23 Reviews for Rich Events

• samantha

samantha · Married on 03/17/2018

Rev Brandon Rich of Rich Events was such a pleasure to work with. He is so friendly and helped guide us through the planning of our ceremony. He provided many ceremony examples for us to look over and use to make the perfect ceremony for our big day. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Ashton · Married on 07/08/2017

Rev. Brandon Rich did such a great job officiating our wedding! I had recently moved to Nashville and didn't even know where to start. My wedding planner had highly recommended Brandon to us and man I'm so glad she did! He helped us select the type of ceremony we wanted, and was able to customize it to fit our needs. He was very responsive and readily available if and when we needed something. We had a wonderful experience working with Rich Events and I would definitely recommend their services!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Jess · Married on 03/18/2017

Brandon was a superb coordinator for my wedding at the Belmont Mansion. He's organized, efficient, and prompt in replies. Even though he stays busy with many weddings he provided individual attention to me and answered any questions I had. I had the best wedding and it ran so smoothly and seamlessly with he and his assistant Rachel ensuring all the pieces fell into place. Even if you don't have a wedding at the Belmont Mansion, consider using Brandon's services. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Rich Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 600.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1100.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?
  • What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 300.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 100.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 100.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Baptist
    No Denomination
    Orthodox Christian
    Presbyterian
    Quaker
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Rich Events 1
    Looking to Elope?

Are you a bride on a budget? Do you want a beautiful wedding, but need to keep the cost down to an absolute minimum? Consider an elopement wedding. This is not just for Las Vegas anymore. I offer elopement packages in Nashville, TN at Belmont Mansion and Skinner Chapel. I will also come to you if you already have a venue but still need an officiant.

• Menu Maker Catering & Events
    Menu Maker Catering & Events Wedding Caterers

I have worked many times with Rich events. They are organized and easy to work with. Belmont is a classic, historic venue .

• Belles Fleurs
    Belles Fleurs Wedding Florists

Recently one of designers got married where Rev. Brandon Rich was the officiant. We had the honor of attending the wedding and witnessing first hand Rev. Rich's awesome gift . The message was so special for this happy couple and touched all who were apart of this blessed ceremony. An excellence choice if you are in need of an officiant for your ceremony!

• Spring Haven Mansion
    Spring Haven Mansion Barn & Farm Weddings

Rich Events has a whole host of officiants that can take care of any of your ceremonial needs. Brandon Rich is always upbeat and enthusiatic which makes working with them easy.

• 1700 Acklen Avenue Nashville, Tennessee, 37212 See on map