11321 Richmond suite M106, Houston, TX 77082 Map · Phone number

About Rhphotoarts

Hello and thanks for viewing my section. With all that you have planned for your wedding, I am certain that you want an experienced, confident and great photographer who will assure you the utmost peace of mind that your day will be well photo documented. I am an artistic, candid wedding photographer who is motivated only by the love and passion behind what I do. I understand the need for posed pictures at times but a natural smile, laugh, giggle and expression of raw emotions makes for a better picture always.
Allow me to photo-journal your wedding day with my artistic view supported by state of the art digital Canon SLR cameras with back up.
All packages includes an Italian made flush mount wedding book, an Engagement session, online gallery, High resolution CD of all Photos with shared copyrights, a DVD slideshow of selected Photos with your music of choice playing in the background.
I believe in working tirelessly to create a relationship that earns your trust and confidence.
Please call me at 713-498-8448 or visit my website at www.rhphotoarts.com/wedding today.

Thanks a million.

ralt 97
bridal 19

21 Reviews for Rhphotoarts

Dami · Married on 03/31/2018

Calling him a professional is an understatement. He went over and beyond on my wedding day (3/31/2018). I am a very no-fuss bride and honestly wasn't keen on posing and taking many pictures, but he kept coming up with various style shoots to ensure we got our money's worth which I deeply appreciate. His passion, ingenuity and professionalism is very apparent. I would not hesitate to recommend him and use his services again.

Thank you, Rhphotoarts!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Raheem is everything a bride could ask for and more. He operates with finesse and patience that is luxury among today's photographers. He works hard and goes the extra mile for his clients! Don't think twice. Book him. He is worth it!

Sent on 08/15/2016

This company and vendor are the best. You get what you pay for.

Rhphotoarts got everything done as he promised to the T.
    Our photos cam out well and as scheduled and our friends have told us those are the best wedding photos they've ever seen.
    I fully recommend Rhphotoarts without reserve. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 02/13/2015

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Rhphotoarts FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

• Splash DJ
    Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• Bella-Deur Bridal
    Bella-Deur Bridal Wedding Dresses

Absolutely the best photographer in Houston!

• 11321 Richmond, suite M106 Houston, 77082 See on map