Staten Island, NY 10301 Map · Phone number

About Reverend Randi Peck

Hello! My name is Reverend Randi Peck. Thank you for your interest in my services.

As a Staten Island officiant or minister, I serve the entire New York Tri-State area. I am indeed registered in Manhattan as an officiant and the rest of New York City (all five boroughs) to perform weddings. My registration number is 1248461. You may contact the City Clerk if you'd like to verify my registration.

While I might serve New York City as a minister, and the rest of the metropolitan area primarily, I also spend a good deal of time in New Orleans, Louisiana. I am registered in Orleans Parish (county) as a wedding officiant. New Orleans is a beautiful city. If you're considering a destination wedding in a city that is high energy and fun as well as laid back and friendly all at once, please do consider New Orleans as your destination.

I am available to travel for weddings. If your wedding is outside the New York area, don't be afraid to contact me. I love to travel! Please contact me regarding your needs.

Ceremonies can include any number of readings and rituals. My true passion is creating a ceremony that is tailored to the couple. Working with the couple to craft something that is memorable and specific to the couple is what I strive for. This might be something short and sweet, heartfelt and in-depth or something completely off the beaten path. Whatever you wish, I can create it for you. I am quite open to suggestions and learning about new rituals to include in a wedding ceremony. Since I am multiculturally trained, interfaith and multicultural ceremonies are not a challenge. I can incorporate many different types of rituals into the ceremony to allow my clients to feel that all facets of their heritage are being respected.

In addition to performing weddings and other types of ceremonies, I am trained as a psychological counselor and hold a mental health counselor license (LMHC). I am available for pre-wedding counseling if you feel it would be beneficial for you.

Wedding/Ceremony Officiant

6b0ce90474f4d8c2 JLM 2368 Edit
IMG1164L

6 Reviews for Reverend Randi Peck

Jackie · Married on 05/05/2012

When we were looking at officiants, my husband and I agreed that asking someone to guide us into marriage and witness the beginning of our married life together was a very special thing. We looked at many different officiants and price ranges, but ultimately one of our biggest priorities was to find someone who reflected both who we were as individuals and as a couple. We wanted to go with someone who we felt that immediate connection with--a give and take that would allow us to create a ceremony that would represent everything we wanted in our wedding day. Rev. Randi Peck was all of these things to us, and looking back we could not be happier with our experience and the beautiful ceremony that Randi created with us.

She was non-judgmental, open, and honest with us from the beginning--explaining how her prices compared to others and helping guide us as to which of her packages could meet our needs as we had articulated them to her. She listened to us and helped us to create a personal and memorable ceremony that ultimately captured what it was we wanted to say on our wedding day. And she worked with us despite our limited time frame--creating a custom ceremony and working with us through the revision process to make sure it was exactly what we wanted.

Randi was always quick to respond--to answer any questions or to offer any suggestions while at the same time listening and responding to what it was we wanted. Despite the short time we had, she prepared a custom ceremony for us well in advance of our wedding day and helped guide us through those moments where we did have questions. As a result, we felt completely comfortable and relaxed with her the day of our wedding. And we were both touched by a follow-up card we received just after the wedding. From start to finish, we could not have had a better experience.

Sent on 05/17/2012

M · Married on 11/11/2011

We contacted Randi only a week prior to our elopement and she was able to make adjustments in her schedule for us without hesitation. She responded immediately to any questions I had and was always very helpful and friendly. She put together a beautiful ceremony that was just perfect for us! She was even flexible about traveling all the way to Fort Tryon Park where we had a gorgeous and very intimate ceremony with just some close friends among the lovely fall color. Her prices are very fair and she's just a lovely person! We would recommend her HIGHLY to anyone looking for a great officiant for their wedding or vow renewal, etc. Thanks Randi!! You are the best!!

Sent on 01/31/2012
  • W

lynn · Married on 09/24/2011

I wanted to have a ceremony for my parents 50th Anniversary and turned to the internet for help.
    I found Rev. Randi Peck at the very last minute and I was so glad I did.
    She was prompt to return my call and agreed to come to NJ.
    She called my parents to introduce herself and explain what she would be doing.
    She was prompt and so very friendly, and provided us with a sweet and simple ceremony that fit my parents to a tee.
    Thank you for a lovely day!
    The Carolan & D'Antico Families

Sent on 09/30/2011

Reverend Randi Peck FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 100.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 100.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Shinto
    Sikhism
    Taoist
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    LA
    NJ
    NY

• Branham Perceptions Photography | NYC Wedding Photography
    Branham Perceptions Photography | NYC Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

I recently did a wedding with Randi for a couple from Chicago. The ceremony was very beautiful and her words brought tears to everyone's eyes :)

• Cruise & Vacation Travel
    Cruise & Vacation Travel Travel Agents

We have just begun working with Reverend Peck and find her to be most helpful, very congenial and responsive. We were looking for someone in the New York area to help with cruise weddings when we have clients who wish to book, and Reverend Peck has been most helpful. We are confident that when we have a client who decides to do a cruise wedding out of the New York area ports, we will use Reverend Peck to officiate the wedding ceremony.

• Rev. Carolyn DeVito, NYC Wedding Officiant
    Rev. Carolyn DeVito, NYC Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Rev. Randi is committed to offering you the wedding ceremony that you have always imagined. She will work with you to create the perfect ceremony that honors your relationship. She honors all faiths and cultures. As a minister who is a member of the LGBTQ community, I can tell you that she has been a loving and supportive ally in our fight for equality and I truly believe she would beautifully honor any same-sex couple who requests her services. Her commitment to her own spirituality ensures that she is coming from a place of authenticity and is truly speaking from her heart. I am proud to call her a colleague and friend.

• Staten Island, 10301 See on map