P.O. Box 1854, Middletown, CA 95461 Map · Phone number

About Rev. Priya at Sanctify the Day

Based in the beautiful Wine Country of Northern California, I serve the counties of Napa, Lake, and beyond. I am available to consult with you and officiate at what you and your family will remember long after as 'the most beautiful wedding ever'.

My Services Include:

Your choice of a spiritual or non-religious ceremony

Custom wedding ceremony designed specifically for you

Pre-marital Counseling

Attendance at your ceremony rehearsal.

About me:
I was ordained in 2005 and have been performing weddings independently since 2006.

I believe your wedding day is more than a joining of two people in love. It is the culmination of a journey toward the fulfillment of a soul contract. When asked what is unique about my services, I reply “what is unique - is YOU.” Every couple has a vision of their wedding ceremony that I help make a reality with them. I don’t come with a ceremony that I “sell”. I do have a guideline - a format, but the ceremony develops with coming to learn about the couple’s vision and background.

Together we incorporate what inspires you and what is an expression of your values.

Spiritual or Secular ceremonies: This is dependent upon the couple’s desires. I have a spiritual practice as the foundation of my life, yet the ceremony will include references of a spiritual nature only when the couple desires it. I respect each couple’s right to have a completely non-religious ceremony. To have religion or spirituality as a part of one’s life is a personal choice. I respect each individual’s choice.

I am an interfaith minister and when I perform a spiritually focused ceremony the tone, intention, and content are deeply sacred and gender-inclusive. I honor all faith traditions and will work with you to create a meaningful ceremony that reflects your spirituality.

For more information about my services: VISIT MY WEBSITE

Gilroy, CA 2012
2f3b6306b97ea510 1417996602126 allyson and mike 11 22 14 8

5 Reviews for Rev. Priya at Sanctify the Day

jackson · Married on 04/26/2015

Wow, Rev. Priya was our dream officiant! Incredibly calm and well-spoken, she was indispensable to our ceremony. She was very flexible with all of our requests, often even coming up with options we would have never thought of on our own. She performed our ceremony with grace and thoughtfulness and created a warm, inclusive and atmosphere for our wedding day. She couldn't have done a better job!
    Thank you Priya!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Rev. Priya at Sanctify the Day's reply:

Aw, thanks so much for your kind words! It was my pleasure to meet you both and to have the honor of serving as your officiant. I will always remember your wedding day with great fondness, from the dogs in bow-ties to your beautiful vows.

I wish you every happiness in your marriage.
    Rev. P

The centered awareness with which Priya thinks, speaks, and acts is a true gift.

Sent on 04/03/2015
  • Allyson

Allyson · Married on 11/22/2014

Rev. Priya was an absolute delight to work with from beginning to end! She is warm and welcoming and by the time we got to our ceremony, it felt like we were being married by someone who really knew us. She listened attentively to everything we discussed and it was well reflected in the beautiful ceremony she wrote. We are not religious, which she respected and wrote the ceremony with that consideration. She made us feel at ease & let us add/change bits as we saw fit. There is not one single thing that I would have wanted her to do differently.

Sent on 12/02/2014

Rev. Priya at Sanctify the Day's reply:

Allyson & Mike,
    Thank you so much for the lovely review. It was an honor and a great pleasure to be with you on your wedding day.

May you thrive and be happy,
    Rev. Priya

Rev. Priya at Sanctify the Day FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 350.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 75.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Buddhist, Earth-Based, Methodist, No Denomination, Pagan, Taoist, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.

• ULTIMATE SOUNDS
    ULTIMATE SOUNDS Wedding DJs

I have worked with Rev. Priya on several wedding ceremonies. She is such a pleasure to work with. She's pleasant, calm, well spoken, well prepared and delivers a flawless performance every time. Priya is on the top of my list for wedding officiants in the Bay Area. Highly recommended!

• P.O. Box 1854 Middletown, 95461 See on map