Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH 45202 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Rev. Stacey Midge, Weddings and Pastoral Services

Rev. Stacey Midge is a wedding officiant located in Cincinnati, Ohio. Rev. Stacey Midge enjoys uniting couples on their big day and honoring their love and commitment to one another. With 18 years of experience, she is happy to continue to celebrate clients through their unique, personalized wedding ceremonies.

Rev. Stacey Midge, Weddings and Pastoral Services has officiated weddings of all sizes, from more intimate gatherings to large-scale events. Although she is the pastor of Mt. Auburn Presbyterian Church, she provides services for various religious beliefs as well as secular ceremonies. Reverend Stacey Midge welcomes couples from all walks of life, and collaborates with them to personalize their milestone occasion. She embraces each unique relationship by inviting partners to share their own vows. To support soon-to-be newlyweds during this period of transition, Rev. Stacey Midge also provides premarital counseling. Though based in Ohio, this officiant is also licensed in Indiana, Kentucky, and New York.

• LGBTQ+-owned
wedding 9 51 1180863 161410959972048

9 Reviews for Rev. Stacey Midge, Weddings and Pastoral Services

• Kelly

Kelly B. · Married on 12/20/2020

Beautiful orator and so flexible and collaborative

It was a joy to have Stacey officiate our wedding! She was extremely flexible given the unpredictability of COVID. Originally one of our close friends was going to officiate and Stacey was just going to say a prayer, but our friend came down with COVID at the last minute, and Stacey stepped in to do the full officiating. We exchanged emails about my faith and my husband's different relationship to faith, and she figured out a way to balance our needs. Then we had a web conference conversation where we hammered out all of the details. She also came to our rehearsal and gave us advice about how to make the ceremony go smoothly. She is beautifully articulate about matters of the heart and very flexible to make sure that the ceremony reflected who we both are. When I wasn't sure what I wanted in any aspect of the ceremony, she came through with multiple suggestions to choose from so I wasn't just trying to figure things out myself. I feel like she collaborated with me to create the experience that I wanted, and standing there in front of her with my future husband as we said our vows will be one of my most treasured memories.

Sent on 02/24/2021

Rev. Stacey Midge, Weddings and Pastoral Services's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely review, Kelly. It was a joy to work with you and Aaron and I'm glad I could step in for you at the last minute.

Ragini · Married on 06/29/2019

Pastor Midge was kind, open-minded and overall fantastic.

Amazing! Wonderful to work with. We had an interfaith wedding (Hindu & Catholic) and she made our ceremony as seamless and integrated as she possibly could. Very kind and flexible to work with. Answered questions in a timely manner and very professional.

Sent on 02/26/2021

Rev. Stacey Midge, Weddings and Pastoral Services's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Ragini! I really enjoyed working with you and Neil to make your wedding personal and meaningful - and it was a beautiful event!

Rev. Stacey Midge, Weddings and Pastoral Services Pricing

Rev. Stacey Midge, Weddings and Pastoral Services Price Rates

Rev. Stacey Midge, Weddings and Pastoral Services FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 250
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 150
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 100
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 75
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
    Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Pagan
    Presbyterian
    Quaker
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
    30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    IN
    KY
    NY
    OH
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Rev. Stacey Midge, Weddings and Pastoral Services 1
    10% Off Weddings Occurring before June 1

10% off all officiant and counseling fees for weddings taking place before June 1 of 2021.

Team of Rev. Stacey Midge, Weddings and Pastoral Services

Stacey  Midge

Stacey Midge

Pastor

I was ordained as a minister in 2003 and have been serving in congregations since then, currently at Mount Auburn Presbyterian Church in Cincinnati. Although I am a Protestant Christian pastor, I take great joy in working with people of a wide variety of backgrounds, traditions, and beliefs. Weddings are a great way to help bring people together! In my spare time, I'm a frequent traveler (when COVID allows), food and drink nerd, hockey fan, and love hiking, kayaking, and swimming with my lively black Lab, Valkyrie.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Cincinnati Cincinnati, OH, 45202 See on map
    Location of (Rev. Stacey Midge, Weddings and Pastoral Services)