Santa Rosa, CA 95409 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Ceremonies of the Heart

As a non-denominational, interfaith minister, I have been officiating at weddings in the Sonoma/Napa Wine Country since 1987.

Creating and performing wedding ceremonies is a labor of love for me. I find great joy in writing beautiful, meaningful and personalized ceremonies; working with you to create a ceremony that reflects your values and how you wish to express your love for one another.

Wedding clients have complimented me on having a "warm and eloquent presence", being "professional, supportive and caring", and "excellent at creating unique, heartfelt ceremonies". As well, I am knowledgeable, experienced, detail-oriented, punctual and have an excellent speaking voice; traits that will enhance the quality and experience of your ceremony.

In essence, I enjoy helping to make your ceremony creation as joyous and stress-free as possible, your ceremony a heartfelt experience and your special day a truly-memorable occasion!

Please contact me for your complimentary introductory consultation (in-person, by phone or Skype).

fa4ca6e4 63d1 4b5d 955d e162fdc01034

Ceremonies of the Heart 3
Ceremonies of the Heart 4

C · Married on 09/27/2019

Just Lovely

Our wedding planner, Denise Kramer, arranged for the Reverend Lisa to perform our ceremony. We could not have asked for a better officiant. What we liked most about her was that she gave us a questionnaire to get to know us better, and over the course of a few phone calls and emails, she offered us two different services/readings. Once we decided on one, she called us and read through the entire service, making sure it was what we wanted. She has such a calming presence and lovely speaking voice. We never felt rushed during our service nor did we feel like it was a practiced, canned performance. The Rev. Lisa made it heartfelt, extra- special, and private, and intimate. Her ceremonial words and serene presence made our wedding that much more special.

Sent on 11/09/2019
    Ceremonies of the Heart 5
    Ceremonies of the Heart 6
    Ceremonies of the Heart 7
    Ceremonies of the Heart 8

Kimberly · Married on 10/19/2013

I can't imagine anyone else officiating our wedding as well as Reverend Lisa Joslen. From our initial phone consultation, to the day of our wedding, she was always professional, helpful, and approached everything with a calm demeanor that put us at ease! She really understood where we were coming from, and it came through in her delivery of our wedding ceremony. Reverend Lisa, thank you so much for making our ceremony so meaningful, and for reminding us to take mental snapshots throughout our special day.

Sent on 11/24/2013

Ceremonies of the Heart FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 700.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 575.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 175.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 80.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.

• Sharon Albritton Wedding Minister
    Sharon Albritton Wedding Minister Wedding Officiants

Lisa is a very loving professional and friend, I am very grateful to have her in my life.

• Musical Heart Strings
    Musical Heart Strings Wedding Musicians

If you are looking for a wonderful, warm, caring officiant for your wedding, Ceremonies of the Heart is the way to go. As a wedding musician, I have had the opportunity to listen to at least a dozen of Lisa's ceremonies. Every ceremony is extremely classy and unique to each couple. You can't go wrong with Ceremonies of the Heart.

• Denise Kramer Weddings
    Denise Kramer Weddings Wedding Planners

Reverend Lisa Joslen is such an elegant and sincere officiant. Having worked together with Rev. Joslen many times over the past few years, I'm always touched by her beautifully crafted ceremonies. Clients tell me how comfortable she makes them feel during the entire process and they are always grateful at how easy her guidance makes getting their license. Denise Kramer Denise Kramer Weddings

• Santa Rosa, 95409 See on map