629 Thornhill Road, Palm Springs, CA 92264 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Vows and Kisses

Your wedding ceremony is the essence of your wedding day. A meaningful, memorable ceremony is the foundation you build your marriage upon. It is based on your vows, the promises you make to each other - sealed with a kiss. Because it is so meaningful, Vows and Kisses Officiants make sure you get the attention to detail that you deserve.

We are an association of professional wedding Celebrants who are Ordained Interfaith Ministers. We are passionate about what we do. We are not 'mail order' or 'internet' ministers who provide a script for your ceremony. We tailor each ceremony to a couple's personal tastes and preferences. Our officiants are well versed in major world religions and spiritual traditions, as well as traditional and contemporary wedding rituals. Our clients tell us that they have received exceptional personal attention and value for our fees.

A complimentary consultation provides the opportunity for your celebrant to learn about you and your relationship. We help to educate our couples in the many options for creating a meaningful ceremony. You will receive excellent guidance and support in creating the foundation for your union in love - a ceremony that truly respects you, your love, your commitment.

Follow Vows and Kisses on

rev susan fountain in stole
revron
vk1
revron2
Reverend Susan Tracy
(Sacramento, Reno, Tahoe area)
Reverend Susan Tracy (Sacramento, Reno, Tahoe area)
image1
vk2
vk3
image2
Vows and Kisses
testimony pic rev susan sheena courtney
vk4
tonylindaandlucinda2 2
hands over basi
senior bride and groo
Vows and Kisses
parents and childen hands over basi
rev susan fountain in stole
revron
vk1

• Videos 1

11 Reviews for Vows and Kisses

Vanessa · Married on 05/21/2016

I was married by Lucinda Martin this past May and she was absolutely amazing! My husband and I are not entirely religious, but we also aren't really agnostic. It's a weird mix, and I think I'm more confused about where I fit than he is. Add to that, that we have many religious family members, who I was worried wouldn't like the outdoor ceremony, let alone a non-religious ceremony.... Then came Lucinda.

I came across her on this site actually. I had a really good feeling when I saw her photo and read her posting. I really hoped it would be a good fit, because I was so worried. We had a Skype meeting with her and I was blown away. She immediately understood our needs and situation, I guess there's a lot of people like us :) She had many ideas for the ceremony that would give the day meaning while also respecting our current beliefs.

The day of the ceremony Lucinda was amazing. She did the ceremony in the rain for us (we really wanted to be outside, even if it was lightly raining). She gave the perfect mix of seriousness as well as lightheartedness (there was a line about blessings of water, which of course was extra funny due to the rain). I was so happy with the ceremony, it really was perfect, and my relatives that I was nervous about? Personally went up to Lucinda to thank her for the beautiful ceremony. All our friends and family were so moved. Thank you so much Lucinda, you were exactly what we needed for a perfect wedding.

Maria · Married on 09/06/2014

Susan is such an amazing woman to work with. She's extemely helpful and friendly. She went out of her way to help out the day of the wedding and I absolutely loved the personal touches she put in our vows! I would recommend her to everyone 100%. Our wedding was perfect thanks to her!

We were so fortunate to have Reverend Ron Kind as our wedding officiant. Because of the distance, we were only able to connect with him on Skype during the planning process but he was so kind and helpful - it felt like we had known each other for years! With a sequence of very poignant questions, Ron was able to help us delve deeper into what we really wanted for our wedding ceremony, rather that what "the world" expected us to do. Because of Ron, we ended up with a beautiful, personalized ceremony that perfectly reflected our two personalities. And, even a year later, we are still constantly receiving compliments on it from all our friends and families.

Vows and Kisses FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 500.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 200.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 75.00
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AR, CA, CO, MA, NH