Southwest Florida, Lehigh Acres, FL 33971 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Rev. Julio C. Fernandez

I am an Ordained Minister, and a Notary Public in the State of Florida. I have over 35 years of experience conducting English, Spanish, and bilingual weddings, both religious and civil. After you contact me for the first time, I will send you an information sheet via e-mail with details about my services and fees. To contract me to do your ceremony a non-refundable deposit will be required to reserve the date. I am totally fluent in both English and Spanish languages so my ceremonies can be performed in either language or both at the same time! I serve the Southwest Florida area and also Miami-Dade and Broward Counties.
I am sure you will be satisfied!
Available year round, on weekends only.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yo soy Ministro Ordenado y Notario Público en el Estado de la Florida. Tengo más de 35 años de experiencia celebrando bodas en inglés, en español, y bilingues, religiosas y civiles.Una vez usted se pone en contacto conmigo le enviaré más información acerca de mis servicios y honorarios por correo electrónico. Para contratar mis servicios se requiere un depósito no rembolsable para reservar la fecha. Yo hablo perfectamente el inglés y el español así que mis ceremonias se pueden celebrar en cualquiera de los dos idiomas, o en ambos a la vez! Yo sirvo el Suroeste de la Florida y tambien los condados de Miami Dade y Broward.
Estoy seguro que se sentirán complacidos!
Disponible todo el año, los fines de semana solamente.

Follow Rev. Julio C. Fernandez on

Frances and Alex. Fort Myers. April 2012
Frances and Alex. Fort Myers. April 2012
Nick and Grace Concepcion. Miami. 2012
Nick and Grace Concepcion. Miami. 2012
Paul and Paula Woods. May 2012. Naples, Florida.
Paul and Paula Woods. May 2012. Naples, Florida.
Michelle and Gerardo. Captiva Island, Florida. May 2012
Michelle and Gerardo. Captiva Island, Florida. May 2012
Ronny and Beth Lindsay. Captiva Island. November 17, 2012
Ronny and Beth Lindsay. Captiva Island. November 17, 2012
Michael and Monica Osborne. October 27, 2012. Baughman Center. Gainesville, Florida
Steven and Jenniffer Marcozzi. April 6, 2013. Naples Botanical Gardens, Naples, Florida
Matthew and Fabiola Cole. April 20, 2013. Naples, Florida.
Matthew and Fabiola Cole. April 20, 2013. Naples, Florida.
Julie and Nick Ciriello. Coral Gables Congregational Church. Sept. 2013
Julie and Nick Ciriello. Coral Gables Congregational Church. Sept. 2013
Sambry and Rodolfo. Marco Island Marriott. January 2014
Sambry and Rodolfo. Marco Island Marriott. January 2014
Jennifer and Andrew Cousino. Cape Coral Yatch Club. February 8, 2014
Jennifer and Andrew Cousino. Cape Coral Yatch Club. February 8, 2014
Beautiful 5:30PM Sunset in Naples Beach, Florida. Nov. 2014 Torra Spillane and Oscar Javier Puentes.
Torra Spillane and Oscar Javier Puentes. Naples Beach, Florida Nov. 2014
03 2620093037
63191ee7776f3ab3 1420050347970 10347688101524234464409865633116741672007692n

21 Reviews for Rev. Julio C. Fernandez

Abby · Married on 03/26/2016

We absolutely LOVED Pastor Julio! He was professional, kind, and quick to respond. We were from out of state, but he managed to make our ceremony very personal. He did a great job including our children, which was very important to us. His sermon was beautiful and very fitting. Both of our families were so surprised he knew so much about us, it was a fun surprise for them. I would highly recommend him to anyone- we couldn't have been happier. It was a perfect fit. Thank you so much for making our day an unforgettable one. God Bless you!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Rev. Julio C. Fernandez's reply:

It was a priviledge to have done your ceremony. God bless you both. Pastor Julio.

Chrissy · Married on 04/26/2015

Pastor Julio made our wedding day the most special day of our lives! He met with us before the ceremony and always talked to us throughout this entire process. He felt like he was apart of our family! He did a tremendous job making the wedding personalized and tailored to us. We are so grateful for such a wonderful pastor for our wedding day! THANK YOU PASTOR JULIO! Please select him as your officiant you will be so grateful you did! Trust in him- he will make it the best day of your lives!

Sent on 05/10/2015

Rev. Julio C. Fernandez's reply:

I really enjoyed doing your ceremony and meeting your families. Have lots of happpiness together. Blessing!

Ray · Married on 03/21/2015

My wife and I couldn't have been more pleased with our Ceremony.
    I've been to several weddings in my life, but Pastor Julio performed the two best ceremonies I have ever witnessed. Luckily, one of them was our wedding on March 21st, the other was my sister and her husbands wedding a couple of years prior.
    He was professional, caring, welcoming, and punctual from the very beginning and we are still surprised by how easy he made everything.
    Pastor Julio performed a bi-lingual ceremony for us in English and Spanish flawlessly and was paramount in orchestrating the flow of the ceremony giving us honest advice throughout the process.
    Even if I wanted to come up with some sort of constructive criticism, I couldn't. Pastor Julio was a true professional and will always come highly recommended by my wife and I.

Sent on 04/06/2015

Rev. Julio C. Fernandez's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure to have performed your wedding ceremony. Be very happy! Pastor Julio

Award

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Rev. Julio C. Fernandez 1
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Wedding Stylist and Makeup Artist
    Brides that contract Jamie Lyn Cintron Wedding Stylist and Makeup Artist for their wedding will receive a 10% discount off the officiant fee.

• @-->-- Rev. Silvia Szeliga Wedding Officiants

Rev. Fernandez is the most professional minister. I completely trust his judgment.

• PartyRox Events
    PartyRox Events Wedding Planners

it was a pleasure working with Rev Julio. So neat that he did a part of the ceremony in spanish too because my clients had guests that had traveled from South America. Very professional and fun to work with

• Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding Wedding Hair & Makeup

Rev. Fernandez is a true professional. I would highly recommend him. He is fluent in English and in Spanish and performs beautiful wedding services.

• Southwest Florida Lehigh Acres, 33971 See on map
    Ceremonies conducted on weekend only. Ceremonias solamente los fines de semana.