Rev I, do Officiating

San Pedro, CA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$750 Typical Price

Rev I, do Officiating is a wedding celebrant in Los Angeles, California. Owner and lead officiant, Rev. Whittney Ijanaten, welcomes couples from all walks of life and can perform religious, non-religious, and interfaith ceremonies. I customize each ceremony to best suit a couple’s specific needs and reflect their unique romantic connection.

The team behind Rev I, do Officiating provides one-on-one consultations, to learn more about a couple's love story, their venue and theme, and other details. They offer both in-person and virtual ceremonies, depending on what works best for each client. Whittney also offers premarital counseling to help soon-to-be-weds prepare for their new life of marriage. Whether you dream of a backyard elopement or sunny beach ceremony, Whittney will work to show off your personalities in a thoughtful, heartwarming way.

• Black-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$750

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$375

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$400

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$100

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Clio B. Married on 07/16/2022

More than an officiant

Where do I begin - originally we thought we wanted a family member to marry us but when we started researching all of the work it takes to be an officiant we realized we needed a professional. I was worried because I had heard so many horror stories of officiants not really respecting the couples wishes for the ceremony. Lucky for us we found Whittney. From start to finish she was such a pleasure to work with. She crafted such a beautiful ceremony for us that we'll never forgot. Also, what was really nice was how much help she was during the rehersal. We didn't have a wedding planner so her expertise was greatly appreciated, and she new exactly what to ask. Whittney really felt like family, and made us feel like the most special couple in the world. I'm so glad she was a part of our big day.

Rev I, do Officiating's reply:

Clio! I'm lucky to have connected with you and Tyree's love story and I'm very glad that your ceremony was as beautiful as you had hoped. Congratulations on forever with your best friend!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer T. Married on 06/30/2022

Wonderful Job!

We loved working with Rev. Whittney. She was warm, funny, and inviting. Her words were thoughtful and loving without being remotely cheesy. We really appreciated the wonderful and fun energy Rev. Whittney brought to our very simple and intimate ceremony. There isn't anyone else I'd recommend more. We're so glad she was a part of our special day!

Rev I, do Officiating's reply:

Thank you Jennifer for such kind words.

I’m beaming at the “not cheesy” compliment! 😁

To officiate you’re intimate ceremony was an absolute joy and pleasure…I mean you can’t get more intimate than your pup leaving a small treat before the wedding 🤣

Happy Ever After Love!

Deals

Rev I, do Officiating 1
Discount

To Our Essential Workers and Military Personnel,

I'd like to thank you for your essential skills and services to our country and beyond.

Your sacrifices do not go unnotice.

As a small token of thanks, I'd like to offer you a 10% discount of your wedding services.

Thank you!

Pricing

Team

Rev. Whittney Ijanaten
Rev. Whittney Ijanaten
Lead Officiant

Love & Marriage.

Both of which I've witnessed and experienced first hand and they truly are magical. I want to help bring that magical moment to you and yours by helping to curate an unforgettable experience!

My name is Rev. Whittney Ijanaten and I am the owner and lead officiant for “Rev I, do Officiating” based in Los Angeles, CA. I’m an internationally recognized ordained minister in the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ). I specialize is affirming ALL LOVE. I’ve obtained my Masters of Theology from Christian Theological Seminary in Indianapolis, IN.

Rev. I, do Officiating has allowed me to intertwine two of my passions: relationship building and affirming all types of love forms!

With that said, I make it a strong effort to proudly proclaim that I specialize in LGBTQ+ nuptials as well as differing religious (and non religious) ceremonies.

1379 Park Western Drive #413 San Pedro, CA, 90732
323-364-5341
Location of (Rev I, do Officiating)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding