Santa Rosa, CA 95401 Map · Phone number

About Rev. Gloria Diamond Conley

Located in the heart of Sonoma County, I am available for weddings and other ceremonies in Sonoma, Napa, Marin Counties, as well as those that are at a distance.

My ceremonies are created after meeting with you and finding out what you'd like to do to make your ceremony very special and personalized. I have lots of ideas and I love to work with people who are stepping up and into a life of Oneness.

MG0607
RevGlo2 1

1 Reviews for Rev. Gloria Diamond Conley

• Pirate & 60s Bride

Catherine · Married on 03/20/2017

Reverend Gloria made our wedding day so special!

From our first call with Gloria, we liked her genuine warmth and voice (important for a wedding officiant). She gave us a sample non-denominational ceremony we easily customized, marriage license tips, and was available for questions. Such a huge help for a busy bride!

Our March 2017 wedding ceremony in Napa Valley was the perfect blend of authentic, romantic and warm (with a pinch of humor). Unbeknownst to us, my mom and Gloria said a prayer/intention before our ceremony which means a lot to me. And loved her unique rose ceremony! My husband and I will always remember it. Thank you, Gloria.

Sent on 04/05/2017

Rev. Gloria Diamond Conley FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 350.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 150.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 60.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • In which states are you licensed? CA