Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Rev. Andy Mutter

Matrimony Concepts

Andy Mutter is a Virginia native who has been ministering for more than 25 years. He began his ministry at the age of 17, traveling across the country playing and singing Gospel music. Since then, Andy has served as an Evangelist, Youth Pastor, Music Minister and is currently the Senior Pastor at the New Hope Church of God in Cumberland, VA. Pastor Andy is an Ordained Bishop with the Church of God (Cleveland, TN). He and his lovely wife Krystal have been married for 20 wonderful years and have 4 beautiful children - Kaylee, Gavin, Tavish and Zoe.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Richmond

36 Reviews for Rev. Andy Mutter

Rehearsal (2)
Customized Vows (1)
Evangelical (1)

We could not feel more lucky to have had Reverend Mutter as our officiant. He is professional, kind, and extremely responsive. He put us completely at ease, and made sure our ceremony was tailored to us. He listened to what we were looking for, and he offered so many wonderful suggestions.

We absolutely cannot say enough about Reverend Mutter. You will be in exceptionally good hands with him, and I would recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant.

If you are concerned that his price might be a little high, please know that he is worth every penny. The officiant sets the tone for the wedding. You do not want to skimp on the most important part of any wedding, which is the ceremony.

Profile Picture Sara, 1/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We used Andy as the officiant for our wedding at the John Marshall Ballrooms. It was great working with Andy from the very beginning to the very end. He was always available, very professional and really made my husband and I feel prepared and comfortable with the ceremony. I was an out of town bride so this was very crucial and helped me stay stress free. I would highly recommend Andy for future wedding events, he did a fantastic job!

Profile Picture Morgan, 7/8/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal

I absolutely LOVED having Reverend Mutter as our Officiant. My fiancé and I wanted to have a meaningful ceremony but didn't want anything too formal or stuffy. Rev. Mutter was perfect. He worked with me on the ceremony outline, providing eight sample templates to help give me ideas. He even suggested a wine box ceremony where we wrote letters to each other and sealed them with a bottle of wine in a wine box at the alter. The idea is that we would open the box in 5 years or if we hit a patch of trouble we could open it early to remind ourselves why we fell in love. It was really sweet for us and I got a bunch of great feedback from family and friends about how it set a realistic tone for marriage.
Rev. Mutter was polite, courteous and cheerful throughout the entire process and always quick to respond to my questions.
I cannot say enough about how much we loved Rev. Mutter. Even though I had only met with him a few times, he made both my husband and I feel like we were all connected and made our day really special.

Profile Picture User5590845, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

30-60 Mins.
60+ Mins.
5 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Andy Mutter is an amazing officiant. I have worked with him on many events. He makes sure your ceremony is perfect. If you choose him, you are picking an amazing guy and officiant.

Andy Mutter has been a part of many wedding day teams here at Historic Mankin Mansion and each and every event has been a sincere pleasure. Andy is a team player- always reliable and adaptable to any situation. Our brides have had nothing but lovely things to say about their experience with Andy and we're confident we'll continue to recommend Andy for this coming wedding season.

Chester, VA 23831   See On Map