Relax Event Planning

Madison, WI View map
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

Relax Event Planning is a full-service wedding planning & event planning company in Madison, Wisconsin. We know how busy life gets and how little time you might have to plan your perfect wedding day, shower, party or even honeymoon! Let us help make your life easier. We will take care of all of the intricate details to make your occasion incredibly special, memorable and relaxing for you! Serving southern Wisconsin and beyond.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1200.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Whitnie
    Whitnie B. Married on 07/31/2021

Great experience!

Amy was amazing to work with! She was incredibly organized, nice, helpful, and made our wedding go wonderfully! I highly recommend working with her for your next wedding
  • Natalie
    Natalie Married on 07/16/2021

Amy will make your day work the way you imagined it

Amy was my lifesaver as our Day Of Coordinator. 3 months before my wedding I realized I was over my head as I had planned the wedding, but needed someone to execute the day of details & vendors. I wanted it to be someone that knew the wedding process because I knew if I asked family it would be stressful to coordinate and keep everyone on task. I interviewed 3 day of coordinators and hired Amy as she asked the right questions about what I needed for help. Amy truly listened as I told her about my planning struggles and she has such a kind heart.

I had a good outline of what I wanted help with and Amy met me where I was in the day of planning process and molded her planning style to fit the way I planned. This helped us collaborate really well together. She clearly communicated what the process would look like, with her managing the vendor schedule arrival, day of details and clean up. We also worked it out where she folded my napkins day of for a small fee. As I had questions she was always available by text, email and call to respond and give advice. Amy is extremely knowledgeable about what needs to happen and has great relationships with the vendors in the Madison area. Amy also had another wedding rehearsal the day of my wedding which she communicated up front and made sure that during the short time she was gone that there were 2 people in her place to make sure details ran smoothly, a coordinator helper and her husband.

Amy goes above and beyond. One example is she saw that my napkins were going to be picked up and dropped off by my mom, and Amy offered to take over that responsibility, without me even having to ask. Another thing Amy did is that she heard I wanted a Flower man (look up on instagram what this is) and one of my friends volunteered last minute the day of my wedding to do the task. Amy made it work which was amazing as we had not practiced it for the rehearsal and she made sure the music got cut in perfectly on the sound system and that the string quartet was told that there would be this change. The execution went perfect and it was funny. These are only a few examples of the many things Amy did. Amy will always go above and beyond to help you and notices the details that mean a lot to you.

To all the future brides- don’t just hire a Day of Coordinator, save yourself time and hire a Wedding Planner:
    My day would not have worked out without Amy. After working with her I realized I should have hired Amy to be my wedding planner too, but by the time I realized I needed help I was already done planning. I would recommend to all brides out there to not just have a day of coordinator, but to have a wedding planner. I did not realize how much work wedding planning would be until the 4 months before to the wedding with all the vendor communications that had to happen. When looking back at hours I spent daily planning the wedding, the cost of hiring a wedding planner is nothing as your time and emotional health are way more important. Don’t make my mistake, hire a wedding planner and enjoy a stress free time where you can enjoy being engaged and spending time with your future partner. Amy will take care of everything so you can enjoy your day the way you imagined it.
  • Shanda
    Shanda S. Married on 06/26/2021

A is for Amy and AMAZING

Multiple times during/after our rehearsal dinner and wedding day, my fiancé and I both said we don't know what we would do without Amy's help. She is so friendly and organized! Our day started rough (we were sick and it rained) but I couldn't imagine going through the day without help from Relax Event Planning. You won't regret this vendor! Simply wonderful.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Madison, 53719
Location of (Relax Event Planning)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding