Red Heels Events

Allendale, MI View map Visit website
$3,000 Package Price

$3,000 Package Price

Red Heels Events is a wedding planning service based in Allendale, Michigan. Founder Michelle and her experienced and talented team have helped couples bring their wedding visions to life since 2005. They understand how much effort goes into making each special day flow effortlessly and that behind every big moment lies a hundred little details. With a mission to make your day as stress-free as possible, this team is dedicated to helping you through every stage in any way possible.

Serving couples from Lake Michigan and Grand Rapids, Red Heels Events offers a range of resources to couples with all budgets and style preferences. From timeline organization to aesthetic layout, this efficient and dedicated team of planners has it all covered. Whatever your preferred style, these coordinators will strive to plan and implement your envisioned event. Their extensive array of planning services include:

• Hourly consultations
  • Full and partial planning
  • Budget analysis
  • Timeline creation
  • Vendor referrals
  • Day-of coordination

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$125

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Casey Married on 10/31/2015
    Michelle is the bee's knees when it comes to wedding planners. She worked with us not only on day of coordination, but also designing. She used our thoughts, ideas and color preferences to create a beautiful design proposal that guided all of our decisions. In terms of logistics, she is on it!! She is prompt in communication, and vendor scheduling. Everything was so organized. We were able to enjoy our wedding day, because Michelle took care of all the details. She is a rockstar!!
    Angela Married on 09/05/2015
    Hiring Michelle was absolutely the best decision we made for our wedding. HANDS DOWN, she is amazing! I lack the words to fully capture how wonderful Michelle is and how much value she added throughout ever step of our planning process. I kept stumbling upon Michelle’s stunning work and was excited to see what she might come up with for my "classic, yet modern geometric" wedding. I contacted her with a brief and a budget, and she immediately starting brainstorming ways that we could bring my ideas to life. This was the beginning of an incredibly collaborative and supportive relationship.

Michelle embraced my hopes and was ALWAYS the fiercest advocate for what was in my heart. Even when I doubted my dreams--or our ability to pull it all off--she helped me see what was possible. She believed in our "perfect day" more than anyone--and, most importantly, she made it all happen! Michelle was the bright spot through the inevitable (and numerous!!) twists and turns, and just an awesome human all around. When things went crazy, she was like my best friend, telling me that it was all going to work out, helping me to think clearly, and providing her professional expertise. I NEVER doubted that Michelle was on my side and would do everything in her power to help me. When the stress of planning a wedding from NYC (where I live) was adding up, Michelle was there like a superhero. It's also worth noting that Michelle worked miracles to execute my vision and stay within our budget. She crafted huge 3D geometric shapes from wooden dowels to save money (they looked fab!), picked flowers from a local farm to get the best blooms, and found a ton of little details that made our reception feel like us. She even sent me a care package a few weeks before our dates with lovely lotions and soaps to help me relax.

Michelle is a world-class wedding planner, and a caring, smart, and talented person. It was such a pleasure working with her. I feel blessed to have had her by my side!
    Lauren Married on 08/08/2015
    After working with Red Heels for day of coordinating and decor/design services, we cannot say enough about Michelle. Since we live out of state, we were about to hire another coordinator that was recommended but we weren't sure if that individual was the best fit for us. Thankfully I spoke with Michelle and she seemed like a much better choice- and she was! Early on we had ZERO ideas and input for the wedding, but Michelle was incredibly patient and helpful with this process. We met her a few months before the wedding and it was clear that she has a true gift for helping clients verbalize their ideas and then bringing them to life. She was able to create the exact feeling of a wedding that we wanted and her designs were amazing. During the day of, she was able to help maintain order out of chaos- we threw a lot at her including moving our ceremony next door 48 hours before the wedding! The Red Heels team made the wedding planning process simple and as stress-less as you can get. We were truly able to enjoy our wedding and our guests had an AMAZING time!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Ellen & Kyle
    75 photos · 08/24/2019

The Catering Co. The Catering Co. Wedding Caterers

Michelle at Red Heels is such an amazing event planner. She has a wonderful personality that makes working events with her a complete joy. She not only works well with the client, but also with the vendors. She is always ready to listen and let the other professionals do what they do best. She is great at keeping the lines of communication open. We absolutely love working with her on events.

Boatwerks Waterfront Restaurant Boatwerks Waterfront Restaurant Banquet Halls

Michelle at Red Heels Events is a pure Joy to work with. She understands that the client always comes first and is quick with responses to any possible issues that may arise before they become a real issue. We've had several mutual clients that have all truly appreciated Michelle and the work she does with day-of planning as well as decorating and pre-planning. We highly recommend Michelle and the girls at Red Heels Events.

Eastern Floral Eastern Floral Wedding Florists

One of the best event planning companies we have ever had the privilege of working with!

Allendale, Michigan Allendale, MI, 49401
Location of (Red Heels Events)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding