Rebekah Torres Photography

Charlotte, NC View map
$2,999 Most Popular Price

$2,999 Most Popular Price

Rebekah Torres Photography is a wedding photography company located in Greensboro, North Carolina. Owner and photographer Rebekah Torres takes pride in providing a quality client experience while also delivering beautiful photos of your wedding day. Rebekah Torres Photography specializes in film, natural, photojournalistic, traditional and vintage styles of photography.

Rebekah Torres Photography offers the ability to tone your photos. She offers different packaging options and can also work with you to customize a package that fits your budget. Her services include:

• Additional hours
  • Slideshow
  • Trash-the-dress shoot
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
This company offers albums and canvases to display and view your cherished wedding photos. Additional items include:

• Digital files
  • Flush mount
  • Matted prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save-the-date cards
  • Thank-you cards

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2499.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2999

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

Amber Married on 11/01/2019

Love these photos!

Rebekah is so much fun to work with! Her photos are amazing! If you're looking for a photographer who is willing to try new things, who is generally fun to work with, and gives BEAUTIFUL photos as a result, this is your girl!
    Amber Married on 09/22/2018
    Rebekah was wonderful from the start. I messaged her on Facebook to see if she could take our engagement photos and right away she said she was available the next week! My fiancé and I had never taken professional photos before so we were a bit nervous, however just talking to her leading up to our shoot calmed our nerves. At our Pilot Mountain shoot she made us feel very comfortable and we could tell she knew what she was doing. In her contract it said she would have our photos to us within 3-4 weeks, however she had a handful of them to us the exact same night of our shoot. The rest of them were to us within a week! Rebekah, is passionate, hardworking, and great at what she does. If you are considering a talented and affordable photographer, Rebekah is your girl!

Rebekah Torres Photography's reply:

Hi Amber!

Thank you so much! Pilot Mountain is one of my absolutely favorite places, plus you and your fiance were naturals in front of the camera. I had such a great time photographing you both and hope you continue to enjoy your photos. :)

Thank you again!

Rebekah
  • Santina
    Santina Married on 09/22/2018
    I found Rebekah using WeddingWire after searching for a long time for a photographer that I felt had the style I was looking for for our photos. After seeing her work and reaching out with a very quick responce I booked her instantly and wouldn't have wanted anyone else! She was incredibly accomodating with her packages (I didn't want a bridal session done but it was included in a package, so she took it off for me), and was also accomodating when it came to fitting in our engagement pictures at a time she was swamped with shoots. On the day of the wedding she was on time and extremely professional with our coordinator, other vendors, and our families. She was very speedy with the dreaded family photos as it was hot outside and we just wanted to get to the reception part. She was fun to work with and had some creative cues to get those awesome "romantic candid" photos I longed for so much. She even got a little sneak peak out the next day to us and we are IN LOVE with the way the pictures look! I cannot wait for more and would highly recommend Rebekah for your wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Vines Studios Vines Studios Wedding Photographers

Rebekah, with Rebekah Torres Photography is a joy to work with, her work is constantly evolving and she captures her clients with a great enthusiasm! I highly recommend this photographer.

Charlotte, NC, 27403
Location of (Rebekah Torres Photography)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding