Monafied

Paramus, NJ View map Visit website

Ramona Azcona is Monafied, a Paramus, New Jersey-based hairstyle specialist. Her focus is on providing services to couples planning their wedding day celebration. This expert is all about making her clients look and feel their best when the big day finally arrives. As a professional, Ramona has many years of experience and has featured her work in well-known publications and on TV. Her personalized approach and innate creativity make working alongside this talented individual a memorable venture.

Whether you’re searching for a simple cut or style, wash, or treatment, Monafied will look to exceed your expectations from start to finish. Ramona is comfortable working with all hair types and will travel to your wedding venue for maximum convenience. This specialist takes individual and group bookings to help accommodate you and your wedding party’s needs.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• User2034505 Event on: 12/30/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    If your looking for a great hairstyle, a great cut that will not only look good the day of but for weeks and months to follow.. Ramona is the one for you! She has an amazing hand and has turned dull hair that doesnt grow into long healthy gorgeous hair.
    Guadalupe Married on 04/04/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    After searching tirelessly for a wedding hairstylist, I found Ramona Azcona. During my bridal hair trail, Ramona provided me with hair styling recommendations for my wedding day based on my wedding gown design, type of wedding, hair length and structure, as well as facial features. I had been debating whether or not to style my hair in an up do or to have it down for my wedding. I was having a really hard time deciding which hairstyle would work best. Ramona provided me with her professional recommendation, which was to wear my hair down working towards a romantic, natural look. Hearing her expertise and acknowledging she is basing her recommendation on years of experience, these lead me to instantly trust Ramona. On the morning of my wedding day, Ramona arrived early and ready to work with my very long, waist length, wavy, curly hair. She immediately put me at ease as she went to work and talked to me like a girlfriend I had known for many years. Ramona takes pride in her work and gives her very best to her brides. My final look resulted in a romantic, natural look where my hair was worn down and to the side with a vintage inspired crystal hair clip. I was truly blessed to have had Ramona style my hair for my wedding day. Thank you so much, Ramona Azcona, for creating a beautiful look for me.
    Jihan Married on 12/17/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ramona Azcona is a genius! I told her exactly what I wanted and she worked her magic and I looked exactly how I always dreamed of on my wedding day... She was very professional and I would highly recommend her for any special occasion!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Pricing

Christina Amador Beauty Christina Amador Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Ramona Azcona is such a talented hair stylist. Randy Fenoli ( say yes to the dress) brought us together to work on his bridal book " It's all about the Dress" and we hit it off. She created such beautiful hair on all the girls during the photoshoot. I was truly impressed then and I still am now, which is why I will recommend brides to her.

Paramus, New Jersey, 2nd flr Paramus, NJ, 07652