West Chester, PA View map
Up to 200 guests

Up to 200 guests

Your Special Day at Radley Run Country Club

Radley Run Country Club is proud to boast some of the Brandywine Valley's most unique facilities in which to accommodate bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, wedding ceremonies and receptions. The charm and character of our 19th century facilities, sprawling grounds, and mansion will envelop you and your guests.

Nestled among national historic landmarks and a picturesque golf course, our single-event banquet hall is the perfect setting for your special day. Our Main Dining Room contains a wonderful mixture of historic attributes and modern amenities. Enjoy cocktails on our spectacular stone Terrace and elegant mahogany bar, dine among 100 year old stone archways, and dance the night away under the stars.

Outdoor ceremonies and receptions are held on Radley’s white-tented patio, the Terrace. Your guests will love the backdrop of gardens and stone as they watch you ascend from the outdoor stairs, and enjoy dinner and dancing under the tent. You and your wedding party can take photographs on the clubhouse’s stately staircase, or ride out to the golf course for pictures by the fountains amidst the natural beauty of Chester County.

From the start of your wedding planning through your “I do’s,” you can rest assured that Radley Run’s diversely experienced and highly skilled staff can handle all your needs. With attention to each detail and request, we’ll help you create the most memorable and cherished event. There won’t be anything left for you to do but take in, enjoy, and celebrate the most important day of your life.

Contact Us:

Phone: 610-793-1660

Email: info@radleyruncc.com

Amy Married on 06/03/2017
    I cannot say enough about my experience at Radley Run Country Club! At the time of my wedding I worked directly with the General Manager on all of my arrangements -- he was extremely responsive, considerate, thoughtful and VERY honest. He kept me calm throughout my entire planning process and never let me feel overwhelmed by the decisions ahead. The rest of the RR staff were very attentive to my needs as well as my guests. Now, let's talk about the food... I always say that the best part of a wedding is the music, the bar, and the food -- RR exceeded our expectations. My guests (almost a year later) are still talking about how delicious the food was, from the hors d'oeuvres to the main course. RR has a classic historic look, it's extremely unique to some other venues in Chester County. They offer the option to be indoors or outdoors... or even a combination of both (which is what we did). We had the most amazing experience at Radley Run and would highly recommend this venue to others.
    Michelle Married on 06/18/2016
    We could not have been happier with our wedding reception at Radley Run Country Club. The actual venue itself is stunning with rustic elegance- exactly the style we were looking for!! We had our cocktail hour in the terrace, the reception in the main dining room, and used the beautiful grounds for our pictures. Planning for the wedding could not have been a more pleasant experience, as Caitlin was extremely attentive to all of our needs. She paid attention to each detail we had wanted to include, and was able to offer wonderful suggestions along the way. The day of the wedding she was helpful with everything from coordinating our vendors and bridal party for pictures, to making sure I had drinks and appetizers while my gown was being bustled. The food prepared at Radley Run is truly restaurant quality, not the typical food prepared by a catering hall at a wedding. Our guests were incredibly impressed by the food as well as the service from all employees throughout the night. By far the best part of this venue is the willingness to customize the wedding to match your vision. There were so many specific details we had requested, and Radley Run was always willing to go out of their way to make our dreams a reality. We had the most amazing experience at Radley Run and hope to visit again for events in the future !

Radley Run Country Club's reply:

Michelle, thank you so much for the review! It was our pleasure and honor to be a part of your big day and we are glad you enjoyed Radley Run. Everything was beautiful and you were truly wonderful to work with.Your fun style and personality truly showed through the details of your wedding. On behalf of the staff here at Radley, we want to wish you and your husband a life full of love and happiness.

Caitlin Jordan
    Sales Manager
    Annie Married on 05/14/2016
    We could not have picked a better venue. Radley Run is such a beautiful place and it very much matched our style and who we were as bride and groom. We really liked how the reception area and ceremony/dance floor was laid out because it let some of the older folks sit and relax while people were on the dance floor getting their groove on. I wish I could hire Caitlin for my everyday life. She made everything go so smoothly and I honestly didn't need to worry about a thing. When the flowers, cake, photographers, and videographers came in, she handled it all and it allowed me to just sit back and get ready. She was with us through the whole thing and made sure we were comfortable and satisfied. It actually rained during the ceremony, but Caitlin monitored the weather thoroughly and saw a gap in the weather so she let us know and we were able to get some wonderful shots on the course and the stone buildings. I really thought it was going to be a stressful day, but it turned out to be quite the opposite and if I had to, I'd do it again at Radley Run.

Radley Run Country Club's reply:

Annie, thank you so much for the review! It was our pleasure and honor to be a part of your big day and we are glad you enjoyed Radley Run. Everything was beautiful and you were truly wonderful to work with. On behalf of the staff here at Radley, we want to wish you and your husband a life full of love and happiness.

Caitlin Jordan
    Sales Manager

Blue Moon Florist Blue Moon Florist Wedding Florists

This club features a true Chester County feel for a wedding or special event with it’s gorgeous clubhouse, exposed stone walls and intimate setting. The staff is friendly and accommodating and it’s a great experience working with people who pay attention to detail and strive to make every event a memorable and special time. Give this club a try if you’re looking for a great venue, great location and great staff to work with!

1100 Country Club Road West Chester, PA, 19382
Location of (Radley Run Country Club)

Radley Run Country Club frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Radley Run Country Club?

Radley Run Country Club includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At Radley Run Country Club, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Radley Run Country Club includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Server(s)
  • Wedding Cake

What are the most important characteristics of Radley Run Country Club in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Radley Run Country Club for wedding events is known for:
  • Banquet Hall
  • Country/Golf Club
  • Mansion

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Radley Run Country Club for wedding events?

Radley Run Country Club offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does Radley Run Country Club offer?

Radley Run Country Club offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party

What services does Radley Run Country Club offer for wedding events?

Radley Run Country Club offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Cake
  • Clean Up
  • Event Planner
  • Event Rentals
  • Liability Insurance
  • Set Up

What furniture and decorations does Radley Run Country Club have available for wedding events?

Radley Run Country Club offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Audio Equipment
  • Centerpieces
  • Chairs
  • Dance Floor
  • Tables
  • Tents

What percentage of users recommend Radley Run Country Club and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Radley Run Country Club is recommended by 77% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.8 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in flexibility, 4.8 in quality of service, 4.8 in professionalism, 4.7 in average response time and 4.7 in value.

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding

Wedding Venues