2295 Country Club Drive, Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006 Map · Phone number

Huntingdon Valley Country Club 6
Huntingdon Valley Country Club 7

Amber · Getting married on 05/22/2021

Very good service

Has her clients wants and needs meets expectations

Sent on 07/08/2019

Diana · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfection

Huntingdon Valley Country Club was everything we could have wished for our wedding. We had the pleasure of working with Maggie who is simply the most amazing person for this experience. As a Bride, there were so many things I had going on in my head and being the control freak that I am, was very particular about every detail. Maggie handled EVERYTHING to PERFECTION. She was so patient with me and was always available via email, phone call, and text. She made me feel like we were the only couple getting married in her book (which is not the case) and paid attention to every detail. We had our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception at HVCC and my guests are still talking about the beauty of this place. It is not your average country club, it has so much character and views for the most amazing pictures to make this experience unforgettable. It is an absolute must to check out this place. Last but not least...the food. It was AMAZING. We wanted to pick a venue with not only amazing views and experience but also great food. We have been to weddings were the place was great but the food quality did not deliver. This is not the case with HVCC, from the cocktail hour to the dinner, the food was delicious with gorgeous presentations. I would want to go back just to eat there again because it was that good. All the staff and waiters were a pleasure to work with and were attentive to the needs of the guests at all times. Thank you HVCC for giving us the wedding of our dreams. This was an unforgettable experience thanks to Maggie and the team.

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Alison Dunleavy

Alison · Married on 09/29/2018

I got married last weekend on September 29, 2018 and HVCC was the absolute best venue I could have ever dreamt of getting married at! It was so beautiful and scenic -- from the ceremony in the front of the country club to the cocktail hour on the terrace in the back and the ballroom... So spacious and it even has a gorgeous bridal suite to get ready in. Last but not least, Maggie was the best wedding coordinator ever!!! Shes an incredible problem solver and she is so accomodating. She was constantly running around to make sure everything was going smooth and that everyone was happy! She's a very hard worker and takes a lot of pride in her job and it shows! I highly recommend HVCC for a beautiful, stress-free wedding!

Sent on 10/07/2018
    Huntingdon Valley Country Club 8

Real Weddings

• 2295 Country Club Drive Huntingdon Valley, 19006 See on map
    2156571610 (108) (Phone number)
    T-F 9-5 Saturday morning tours available by appointment