Martin Reardon Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,985 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,985 Most Popular Price

Welcome to Martin Reardon Photography! I am a wedding photographer based in the greater Philadelphia metro area. I bring a distinct, creative, and contemporary style to the work I do for today’s couples and strive to deliver images that feel fresh, candid, and original.

I excel at making my clients feel comfortable, so even my posed portraits fit right into my candid style and look natural and spontaneous.

"Neither myself or my husband are big "in front of the camera" kind of people but he made us feel so natural and comfortable." -Gillian

Many of my clients have told me when they look through their images, they go on a rollercoaster ride emotionally, from laughing and crying to reliving all the romance and glamor. I want you to feel the same way, because then I know we have done what we set out to do.

"Some of the candid shots were so good that I pondered how he managed to get the perfect timing and angles." - Greg

As an artist and photographer, I continue to push my creative boundaries in order to produce distinct and honest images -- without using photoshop, tricks, or filters. It’s not about touch-ups or settings; for me it’s all about capturing emotions.

Martin Reardon Photography includes a small team of likeminded photographers as well as videographers who work alongside me when the work requires more than just one person. Together we can fully cover your event.

I love what I do and have been photographing weddings full time since 2009. So please take a look around! If you enjoy my work, like what you see, I would love to hear from you.

Just call or email. And thanks so much for visiting!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,985

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Albums
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,985

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

Kerry K. Married on 04/09/2022

Amazing photos!

Martin Reardon Photography did an amazing job photographing our wedding! The pictures all came out beautiful, and both of the photographers did a great job making sure to take all of the photos we wanted. There was a good mix of posed photos and candid shots, and they all captured our special day so well! While Martin himself was not available for our date, he has a great network of photographers that work with him. We were able to meet with both Martin and Dan (our lead photographer) early on to ensure we felt comfortable. Martin was quick to reply to emails, and had very clear communication with us throughout the process. On the day of, the photographers made us feel so at ease in front of the camera and really captured some amazing moments.
    Rebecca A. Married on 03/12/2022

Martin is the absolute best!

Choosing Martin as our photographer was the easiest and best decision we made throughout wedding planning! From the first conversation, he was so easygoing and made us feel very comfortable. He was very organized throughout the process which was super helpful. It was unexpectedly snowing and very windy on our wedding day- he took it like a champ and captured the most amazing photos outside. I am absolutely obsessed with all of the pictures. Martin and Dan (second photog) were amazing and we couldn't have been happier with our choice! Highly highly recommend!
    Rebecca G. Married on 01/10/2022

Martin is a true artist!

We're so thankful we found Martin to do our wedding. He was professional while still maintaining an atmosphere that allowed us to feel like we could relax and be ourselves. He has an amazing attention to detail and his photos speak for themselves - he is truly an artist and you can tell that he puts his heart into each shot. We will always treasure our engagement and wedding photos - thank you so much for capturing our big day, Martin!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Martin Reardon
Martin Reardon
Owner / Lead Photographer

Over the past ten years behind the camera, I've come to deeply appreciate one basic truth: photography is the most personal of art forms. It’s about capturing an essence, a moment, a mood. The unique beauty of your wedding day. Three generations gathered together for a once-in-a-lifetime family portrait.

My passion is bringing out the personal element – your distinct personality – in stunning photos that preserve memories you’ll cherish forever.

Being a family guy, when I’m not working, I love being home with my wife, daughter and son who are the loves of my life. I take time to read, view films, and go to 76ers games.

When I have some time off, I enjoy camping and being out in nature. There’s nothing like waking up to the chill of fresh, crisp morning air at a campsite or hiking in the mountains and taking in vast expanses of scenery.

I use these motivating opportunities to recharge my creative batteries and realign with my purpose and values. It’s no secret that my family is the most important thing in my life. Having people to serve beyond myself keeps me focused on being a better photographer, continuing to innovate, improve, and stay relevant to the clients I have the pleasure of serving.

A former client nicely summed up my personality and what it is like working with me:

"I was initially intrigued by the beauty of his work, after studying his website gallery and blogposts, but it was really his laidback nature and attitude that sold me! I had come across so many photographers that did beautiful work, but in talking to them i felt stressed out, anxious, and like they were inauthentic or pretentious. Martin is a genuinely nice guy, who is great at what he does and loves what does!"

-NINA ★★★★★

P.O. Box 2466 Jenkintown, PA, 19046
Location of (Martin Reardon Photography)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding