Rachel Abi - Wedding Photographer in Raleigh

Durham, NC View map Visit website
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Rachel Abi Photography, based in Raleigh, North Carolina, captures wedding photos for couples to enjoy forever. With her friendly and vivacious enthusiasm, photographer Rachel is skilled in capturing candid, natural moments between newlyweds. Making everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera is Rachel's top priority, creating a wedding album that tells the story of the day through genuine, organic imagery.

Using photography styles such as contemporary, natural, photojournalism, and traditional, Rachel gets to know her clients so she can ensure the photos of their day match them as a couple. Beginning with the engagement shoot, Rachel endeavors to leave no special moment out, offering additional hours and a second photographer. The beautiful images of the day can then be provided as digital files, in print, on canvas, or in an album, so couples can flip through their own storybook and reminisce on their special day.

These skills are used in all the services offered by this Raleigh Wedding Photographer including: proposal, engagement, bridal, boudoir and wedding photography.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3500

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

Stephanie Getting married on 05/21/2022

Rachel is awesome to work with!!

Rachel was professional, knew a ton of different poses for us to do, and helped us get great shots of our dogs even though they were not cooperating very much during the photo shoot. We love the photos and the turn around time was so fast, we had them within 24 hours. Would highly recommend!

Rachel Abi - Wedding Photographer in Raleigh's reply:

Stephanie, Thank you so much for picking me to be a part of your journey! You are Filip are so sweet together and your babies are amazing! So glad you enjoyed the process and photos!! :D
    Cara R. Married on 10/31/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

5 stars all around but I wish I could give her more! Rachel is amazing and we’re completely in love with all of the photos she captured at our Halloween wedding last year! She listens to everything you want, places you into a picture perfect position, and has the eye for every little detail. Aside from the beautiful photos, Rachel kept us laughing and smiling the whole time. She is truly talented and I definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Rachel Abi - Wedding Photographer in Raleigh's reply:

Cara, I hope you and Joel are amazing!! It was such an honor and joy to be with you on your wedding day!!
    Cayla Married on 04/04/2020

An incredible experience using Rachel Abi

I have had an incredible experience using Rachel Abi photography for many of the big moments in my life. She captured my graduation pictures, engagement, and my wedding and did an amazing job. Not only is she great at posing you in ways that make you look and feel beautiful but she’s also great at capturing the real moments and emotions in her photos. Rachel is great at taking away any awkwardness and making you feel like her friend! That was always my worry when doing photography sessions (me feeling awkward) but she makes it easy to relax and laugh and actually enjoy having your pictures done! I highly recommend her and have greatly enjoyed every session she’s done but especially my wedding! Rachel did an amazing job at getting pictures of the wedding party and family but also more than that she truly captured the pure and real moments leading up to and during the ceremony. She did a wonderful job getting pictures of us getting ready, the ceremony and the reception after. Rachel really did such an amazing job and I’m so glad I hired her to be our wedding photographer. Overall a wonderful experience and I adore the photos she captured of our big day!

Rachel Abi - Wedding Photographer in Raleigh's reply:

Aww! Thank you. You are beautiful and made a stunning bride. Can't wait to meet your beautiful daughter!

Real Weddings

Team

Rachel Abi
Rachel Abi
Owner

Thank you for considering me as your Raleigh Wedding Photographer!

A few things about me:

Youngest in a big family. What you see is what you get. Being lively and friendly, I have an amazing gift of making people feel at home and accepted! I am an idiot savant at Dr. Mario. I believe that dancing should never be limited to special occasions. If I could write like Jane Austen I would likely script my dinner parties... but sadly I lack the skill. A moto that is at my heart is life is too short to sweat the small stuff. I am passionate about traveling and trying basically anything new!

SIR Concepts SIR Concepts Wedding Planners

Rachel Abi is the best photography in the business. She has done a lot of work with my company and hands down she superseded my expectations each time. Her work and attitude is AMAZING!

Leslie-Alford-Mims House Leslie-Alford-Mims House Historic Weddings

We love having Rachel Abi photographing at the Mims House. Our clients have raved about her services and the quality of photographs provided. We highly recommend Rachel Abi Photography!

Folie à Deux Events Folie à Deux Events Wedding Planners

Rachel is such a delight to work with and her photos are gorgeous! I look forward to working with her again!

4922 Old Page Rd Durham, NC, 27703
919-634-6517

By appointment Only
Location of (Rachel Abi - Wedding Photographer in Raleigh)

Rachel Abi - Wedding Photographer in Raleigh frequently asked questions

What photography services does Rachel Abi - Wedding Photographer in Raleigh include in the starting price?

Rachel Abi - Wedding Photographer in Raleigh includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Rachel Abi - Wedding Photographer in Raleigh include in their most popular wedding package?

Rachel Abi - Wedding Photographer in Raleigh includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Rachel Abi - Wedding Photographer in Raleigh offer?

Rachel Abi - Wedding Photographer in Raleigh offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Rachel Abi - Wedding Photographer in Raleigh offer?

Rachel Abi - Wedding Photographer in Raleigh offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Rachel Abi - Wedding Photographer in Raleigh offer for wedding events?

Rachel Abi - Wedding Photographer in Raleigh offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Rachel Abi - Wedding Photographer in Raleigh and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Rachel Abi - Wedding Photographer in Raleigh is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Rachel Abi - Wedding Photographer in Raleigh offer?

Rachel Abi - Wedding Photographer in Raleigh currently offers 1 gift promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding