Rachel Abi - Wedding Photographer in Raleigh Reviews

Durham, NC
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 11 Reviews
View more information

Stephanie Getting married on 05/21/2022

Rachel is awesome to work with!!

Rachel was professional, knew a ton of different poses for us to do, and helped us get great shots of our dogs even though they were not cooperating very much during the photo shoot. We love the photos and the turn around time was so fast, we had them within 24 hours. Would highly recommend!

Rachel Abi - Wedding Photographer in Raleigh's reply:

Stephanie, Thank you so much for picking me to be a part of your journey! You are Filip are so sweet together and your babies are amazing! So glad you enjoyed the process and photos!! :D
    Cara R. Married on 10/31/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

5 stars all around but I wish I could give her more! Rachel is amazing and we’re completely in love with all of the photos she captured at our Halloween wedding last year! She listens to everything you want, places you into a picture perfect position, and has the eye for every little detail. Aside from the beautiful photos, Rachel kept us laughing and smiling the whole time. She is truly talented and I definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Rachel Abi - Wedding Photographer in Raleigh's reply:

Cara, I hope you and Joel are amazing!! It was such an honor and joy to be with you on your wedding day!!
    Cayla Married on 04/04/2020

An incredible experience using Rachel Abi

I have had an incredible experience using Rachel Abi photography for many of the big moments in my life. She captured my graduation pictures, engagement, and my wedding and did an amazing job. Not only is she great at posing you in ways that make you look and feel beautiful but she’s also great at capturing the real moments and emotions in her photos. Rachel is great at taking away any awkwardness and making you feel like her friend! That was always my worry when doing photography sessions (me feeling awkward) but she makes it easy to relax and laugh and actually enjoy having your pictures done! I highly recommend her and have greatly enjoyed every session she’s done but especially my wedding! Rachel did an amazing job at getting pictures of the wedding party and family but also more than that she truly captured the pure and real moments leading up to and during the ceremony. She did a wonderful job getting pictures of us getting ready, the ceremony and the reception after. Rachel really did such an amazing job and I’m so glad I hired her to be our wedding photographer. Overall a wonderful experience and I adore the photos she captured of our big day!

Rachel Abi - Wedding Photographer in Raleigh's reply:

Aww! Thank you. You are beautiful and made a stunning bride. Can't wait to meet your beautiful daughter!
    Brianna Married on 09/24/2016
    Rachel took amazing photos of our wedding! She has a unique eye and was able to capture the ambiance of our wedding perfectly. Looking through her pictures makes me smile and enjoy that special day all over again! I highly recommend choosing her as your wedding photographer.

Rachel Abi - Wedding Photographer in Raleigh's reply:

It was a joy to be there with you and Michael! Still have that little video of you dancing with your fellow peace corps friends. Cherished :)
  • User2673828 2+ years ago
    Rachel was wonderful to work with! Her pictures are beautiful, and she even made the picture-taking process fun for me and my fiance (both very camera shy). I don't think it was just us: we had so many people approach us during the reception and comment on how quick and fun the family pictures were. She also was incredibly responsive - somehow she managed to send us a "sneak peek" photo only a few hours after both our engagement session and our wedding.

Rachel Abi - Wedding Photographer in Raleigh's reply:

Awww!! I'm so glad to hear: I know how awkward I feel in front of the camera and my goal at all times is to make it so anyone in front of mine forgets there is a camera.

I'm a sucker for wanting to see the photos and if it's at all possible I like to get a taste!!

It is my joy to have been with you on your wedding day!!
    Erik Married on 04/11/2015
    Rachel is an amazing photographer, but our experience with her was so much more. She had wonderful ideas for photo ops, but we never felt that she was hindering the flow of things or getting in the way. The majority of our wedding party was from out of state, so there was no get-to-know the wedding party prior to the big day. Everyone was absolutely in love with Rachel, very comfortable continuing to go about their business without feeling rushed or staged. I would not hesitate for a moment to recommend her to someone looking for a photographer.

Rachel Abi - Wedding Photographer in Raleigh's reply:

Erik, Thank you so much for your words! How are you and Melissa doing?!? I hope amazing.

I loved how your families celebrated you two, just a joy to be a part of it!!
    Brittany Married on 09/27/2014
    The pictures were absolutely breathtaking! Not only were the pictures AMAZING, but I didn't have to pay a fortune AND I was able to get my pictures back right after the honeymoon! You can tell she has a lot of fun doing what she does. I couldn't have picked a more perfect photographer to capture my perfect day. Thank you!

Rachel Abi - Wedding Photographer in Raleigh's reply:

Girl! You made the most beautiful bride and you are such a joy to be with. Thank you for allowing me to be with you on your wedding day!! It is a cherished memory!!
    Stephen Married on 09/14/2013
    Rachel Abi is AMAZING! Her and her husband form quite a photo duo, and were always one step ahead as to what shot, pose, location was next. They were very creative in how they posed us, they vocalized exactly what they wanted us to do, and they were not shy about complimenting the bride! Rachel made us feel very relaxed, and I think it showed when we got the photos back. They were simply stunning. I could not have asked for a more professional and fun photographer.

Rachel Abi - Wedding Photographer in Raleigh's reply:

You and Brandi were knockdown beautiful couple and better yet sweet as can be!!

Thank you for letting me be with you on your wedding day!
    Jen Married on 06/22/2013
    My husband and I knew that we really liked the work we saw on Rachel's website; but when we got our own wedding photos back, we were truly blown away. Absolutely stunning photography, but so natural and so us! Rachel was a blast to work with and had us and our families laughing and fully enjoying our photo sessions. And one thing I hear from a lot of other couples is how long they had to wait before they got their wedding photos back... can I say that we were THRILLED at how quickly she sent us ours! We are definitely grateful that we chose Rachel Abi Photography!

Rachel Abi - Wedding Photographer in Raleigh's reply:

Jen,. Thank you so much for these words! It was so great to be with you on your wedding day. You were such an elegant bride and your smile is killer!!! Hope your boys are doing great!
    Sarah Event on: 10/17/2011
    This lady! I may be a little biased, but I loved working with her! She took our engagement photos and they are marvelous! My now husband and I aren’t always keen to pose, but she made it easy and natural. She caught real smiles and laughter and those special looks between us. She also goes above and beyond! She took photos for us at two locations and one was the State Fair—homegirl sprawled out on the ground for a couple of shots! I have a photo book with all of them, and I love looking through it! All in all, you will get so much more than what you payed for, because Rachel offers her very best at a super affordable rate. Hire her! You won’t regret it!

Rachel Abi - Wedding Photographer in Raleigh's reply:

Lol, "home girl" love it!!!

Anytime and most anything for my couples!

Thank you for the kind words!!
  • Eunice
    Eunice Married on 08/07/2010
    Rachel is one of the best you can hire. Not just because she is GOOD, but she is all about what the bride and groom want, and how to make it easier and smoother on their day...

Rachel Abi - Wedding Photographer in Raleigh's reply:

You my dear are stunning inside and out. I'm glad to call you friend now! Thank you for the kind words here.