Folie à Deux Events

Carrboro, NC View map
$2,150 Package Price

$2,150 Package Price

Folie à Deux Events is a creative and authentic wedding planning company for modern couples in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. They bring obsessive attention to detail, modern style and humanist values together to create beautiful, authentic events for our clients through full-service planning and event design. The team at Foli à Deux Events believes the planning process should allow each partner’s strengths and interests to shine through conversations, partnership and celebration. Meaningful weddings tend to be the most memorable, and that’s the service you’ll get with the team at Folie à Deux Events. Good design, a rad party and a beautiful wedding day making dreams come true is the first step toward an amazing future together.

Folie à Deux Events offers three packages to suit a variety of needs and budgets, but can also provide hourly consultations and custom packages. Services include:

• Wedding Planning
  • Vendor contract review
  • Rehearsal coordination
  • Timelines
  • Production Schedules + Management
  • “Day of” itinerary creation and distribution
  • Setup and breakdown
  • Hourly consultations available
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,150

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Madison
    Madison R. Married on 04/09/2022

Colorful, gorgeous flowers!!!!

Erica and her team did a phenomenal job with our wedding flowers! We were so happy with how they turned out. It was also so nice to be able to go into her studio to go over the florals before our big day and look over her HUGE selection of gorgeous vases and candle holders. They were also really flexible with me on reworking things to better fit my budget, which I was super appreciative of. I would highly recommend Folie a Deux for your wedding flowers!

Photos: Allison Hammond Creative

Folie à Deux Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We loved working with y'all and were so pumped about the chance to do something so unique and modern!
  • Cara
    Cara W. Married on 08/24/2019

Erica is amazing!

Day of coordination was one of the first things we booked and I cannot imagine our wedding, or the year leading up to it, without Erica in it. She’s a wealth of knowledge, and she was always happy to help with anything we needed. My husband and I live in Seattle, and we got married in Ohio. With Erica being based in North Carolina, we didn’t meet her until the day before our wedding, but when I hugged her hello for the first time in real life I felt like we were old friends.
    Erica ensured our wedding day ran smoothly so that I was able to really focus on enjoying the day. She is truly invaluable; we cannot recommend her highly enough!
  • Julia
    Julia Married on 05/18/2019

Hiring Erica for wedding coordination and floral design was one of the BEST decisions Alex and I made in our wedding planning process.

My girl friends commented throughout the weekend - “Erica is seriously on it! It’s so nice you can just relax and know she’s taking care of the details.” My ability to completely relax and take in the magic of our wedding weekend by trusting Erica would be “on it” is one of the many ways Erica was so amazing.

Erica went above and beyond for us from the moment we hired her through to our wedding day! She stuck by our sides every step of the process. Erica is very professional and organized. She is super warm, friendly, honest and wonderfully creative. Alex and I envisioned relatively simple decor and florals that blended into the natural landscape of our venue. We gave Erica our budget, and she honored and worked within it, bringing our unique vision to life in a way we never could have produced ourselves. She never pushed to add extras unless we requested. She made herself available and super easy to get in touch with by email or text. She accompanied us on venue and rental visits. She was very thoughtful in designing tricky floor plans for our ceremony and then reception. Her creativity enabled our 115 guests to participate in our ceremony in the round on a deck, then eat comfortably in a relatively small space in a barn, and enjoy dessert again on the deck under lights after the sun went down. It worked seamlessly.

Erica not only brillantly stage managed the show at our wedding, she created the most beautiful floral arrangements, acquiring most of the flowers locally. She made a unique arrangement for our sweetheart table and my cascading bouquet was simply gorgeous - just what I had envisioned.

We can't say enough good things about Erica and her team. Hire Erica at Folie a Deux to make your dream wedding come true - you will definitely not regret it!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Team

Erica Greenwold Reisen
Erica Greenwold Reisen
Owner + Creative Director

Erica started Folie à Deux Events in 2016 with the goal of serving couples who felt underrepresented by the wedding industry. Her favorite clients are the ones looking to shake things up with modern interpretations of traditions, bold design concepts, and those who understand the value of a good spreadsheet.

Allena Lessler
Allena Lessler
Lead Planner + Designer

Allena joined the team in June of 2021 after she returned from spending two years living in Sydney, Australia managing corporate events. She loves pushing the boundaries of traditional wedding planning and excitedly welcomes unique ideas and couples looking to personalize their wedding with out-of-the-box thinking and creative touches.

The Meadows at Firefly Farm Preserve The Meadows at Firefly Farm Preserve Barn & Farm Weddings

Erica is a vibrant and creative planner. We've enjoyed collaborating with her on a number of styled shoots and events.

Ann McKenzie Ann McKenzie Wedding Officiants

Erica is a joy to work with. She is very creative and would make nay wedding a memorable event!

Laura Kesler Photography Laura Kesler Photography Wedding Photographers

I was the photographer at a wedding planned and coordinated by Folie a Deux, and was very impressed by the professionalism and level of service provided by their business. The coordinator reached out to me well before the day of the wedding to ensure that the other wedding service providers and I were all on track with regard to the timeline, and she was responsive to my follow-up questions. Hope to work with her again at future weddings and events, as she was friendly and on-the-ball the entire time.

209 Lloyd St Suite #320 Carrboro, NC, 27510
919-283-1920

10 - 6 Tuesday-Friday, Sat + Sunday by appointment, Monday Closed.
Location of (Folie à Deux Events)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding