Asheville, NC 28805 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,800
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 2

About Rachael McIntosh Photography

Rachael is passionate about telling wedding stories.

Searching for authentic moments, she places her couples in beautiful light, and enjoys documenting every wedding detail and emotion in a creative and editorial way.

Rachael is a fine art wedding photographer, shooting with both film and digital cameras. She is based in North Carolina and available to travel world wide.

Follow Rachael McIntosh Photography on

Rachael McIntosh Photography 5
Rachael McIntosh Photography 6
Rachael McIntosh Photography 7

Grayson · Married on 11/17/2018

I am not photogenic and these images are GOLD!

Rachael has always been such an amazing person to work with... and to be able to add her to our wedding vendors was such a blessing! Her eye, craft and love for photography is clear in the images she captures. We love the wedding photos she took for us and we will continue to show them off to everyone- forever. She was clear in her communication, her price was fair for the outcome of the products, and the overall experience working with RMP was so pleasant. We will certainly stay in communication with Rachael and love her work. Thank you, Rachael!

Hailey · Married on 09/01/2018

Very professional, fun, and talented!

Rachael was the sweetest, most fun photographer we could have hoped for. She is an amazingly talented photographer, but she’s also so patient and so kind. She managed the wedding party, parents included, in such a graceful way and had us all in and out of photographs so timely that no one ever got bored or angry. I would definitely recommend her to anyone searching for a stress free experience with a wonderful wedding photographer.

Cara · Married on 05/27/2018

I can't express how much it means to me to leave this review of Rachael's work. It is so hard to even begin to describe the incredible experience my fiance and I, and our families, had with Rachael for our May destination wedding in NC. I would hire Rachael time and again with no hesitations. If I could, I would pay her to follow me around and document my every day life because everything she shoots, she transforms into something beautiful, artistic, and lovely. Working with her was easy-she was available by phone or email to help answer any questions or requests we had. Her responses were always timely, friendly, and professional. We were lucky enough to meet with her before our wedding day and it was nice to just get to know each other and chat informally before the big event.

She went above and beyond on our day (coming a little early, staying to ensure she got all the shots we wanted etc), she made our guests laugh, she somehow caught shots from different angles, seconds apart as if she were two people. Sharing our wedding day with her and seeing her end product, I feel like she is part of our family because she captured the essence of each person and moment so perfectly. There is probably not a price I wouldn't pay for Rachael's work-I cannot recommend her highly enough. Please, hire her if photography is an important element of your wedding day. You will be amazed by her ability to capture those "uncapturable" moments. Thank you, Rachael, for giving us the best wedding gift we never could have imagined!

Rachael McIntosh Photography 8
    Rachael McIntosh Photography 16
    Rachael McIntosh Photography 17

Rachael McIntosh Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Slideshow
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Asheville, NC 28805 See on map