Quiet Country Lane

6113 Quiet Country Lane, Jacksonville, FL 32218 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date

About Quiet Country Lane

Hello to All! 😊

Thank you for inquiring about our property and venue. We host weddings for up to 100 guests So couples get a venue that could actually hold 500 plus people on the property, however, chooses to host a more intimate occasion. 🌸

So a little history about Quiet Country Lane. My husband and I purchased this 47 acre property a little over two years ago.I was so happy that it had a really cool barn built on the property. The barn was moved to the property about 20 years ago from a couple of miles away. It had previously been a church. The previous owners built this property 30 years ago. We must give them credit for all of the beautiful landscaping and park like settings!

It’s just a really different property! We love it and want to share it with as many couples as possible for their wedding! ❤️

Celebrate your special day starting by exchanging vows on our patio by the lake or choose from numerous areas overlooking lakes and pine trees.

Continue over to the 3k sq ft barn for dining, dancing and fun!

We only schedule 1 wedding per day. No more than 2 a week, except if only having a ceremony. Then we can accommodate a few others depending on availability. A wedding scheduled on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday includes a 2 hour rehearsal (flexible) between Wednesday and Friday. This also allows for decorating any 3-4 hour period on those days as well. We are flexible to your schedule! 😊

The price for a Friday or Sunday (10am-11pm) is $3400, Saturday (10am - 11pm) is $3900, Mon-Thurs (10am-9pm) is $2800.

This includes tables, chairs, silver or gold charger plates, 2 coffee stations, choice of many decorations ( ie.centerpiece glassware and vases, 50 plus mason jars, 40 flamelesscandles, votive candle holders, several professionally made wooden and metal signs,white LED lights galore, choice of cage card holder,burlap guestbook sign and pen, 3 large refrigerators for storage (bridal bouquet, flowers, food, etc.), honeymoon suite for the night of wedding), plus more!....

We are also having a wooden swing on a rope installed for decorating and great pictures.The property has many picture perfect places for your special day.You can schedule a 2 hour photography session prior to your big day the month before. Weather is always a factor for beautiful pictures, so we understand flexibility is a must!

We are only 7 miles from The Jacksonville Airport.There are 8-10 hotels located around there.All are a $7-10 Uber ride away depending on time of day :-). Most have a shuttle from the airport. Very convenient!👍🏻

There is also a 1100 sq ft bridal suite for the bride and bridesmaids over looking pool and lake located in main house with access to 2000 sq ft bar/game room and newly renovated kitchen.The 1200 sq ft grooms quarters is located in the barn.It has a full newly renovated kitchen with a new rustic feel. Both are air conditioned.The barn is equipped with 5 Smart TV’s.Guest WiFi is included as well.

Catering is not included however I know of several caterers with great reviews.

Alcohol is not included.However, we do have alicensed bartender available ($250 charge) Some couples provide alcohol and have an “Honor System” $2-$3 charge.We are not allowed to sell it.

Just a reminder, kegs are not permitted for events. (Not my rule). 😊... Beer and wine are permitted plus you may also have a “specialty drink“ that includes alcohol. We provide a 6 gallon glass dispenser. Liquor is allowed in moderation. We recommend choosing 2-6 drinks chosen by the bride and groom. This significantly reduces your beverage costs!👍🏻

We do require that you obtain an event insurance policy.They run between $200-$250. Most insurance companies offer this.This needs to be obtained at least 2 weeks before.We need a copy. It must state if you are having alcohol.

A $1000 deposit is required to reserve your special day!

We live in the main house, so are available most of the time for a showing.

Please go to quietcountrylane.com 😊

And check us out and like us at QUIET COUNTRY LANE EVENT VENUE! Thank you!

Thanks again and have a Blessed Day!

Facilities and Capacity

The event space at Quiet Country Lane is able to seat a maximum of 100 people in both indoor or outdoor settings, and has plenty of parking and wheelchair accessibility. The scenic views at the property create a beautiful atmosphere for your special day and also is a great location for your other wedding events. The venue has large barn doors that can slide open to give you plenty of natural light, two newly renovated bathrooms, and two full kitchens for your usage. The main house at Quiet Country Lane has a bridal suite that overlooks the lake and pool, while the groom’s quarters are attached to the venue. WiFi is available throughout the venue so that you can share your special day with far-flung loved ones.

The venue strives to provide you with everything you may need for your event, whether you are hosting your wedding ceremony, reception, or elopement, or even an engagement party, bridal shower, or rehearsal dinner. Outside vendors are welcome to help create the event you are dreaming of. When you book your wedding with Quiet Country Lane not only do you have access to the gas firepit, full kitchens, and two large-capacity refrigerators, you will also be able to use their coffee stations, six-gallon drink dispenser, and two Yeti 110 coolers. The barn has a six-foot-long bar that includes barstools and barware, and the venue can provide bartenders. Other event items that Quiet Country Lane offers, along with setup and cleanup services, include:

• Round and rectangle tables
  • Decor
  • Linens included
  • Aisle runner included

Accomodation

Quiet Country Lane has a newly renovated 1,200-square-foot honeymoon suite that overlooks the pool and lake. This is included for the Newlyweds the night of the wedding. It is a huge bonus so they are not rushed to leave and van just relax!

Follow Quiet Country Lane on

3 Reviews for Quiet Country Lane

• Jessie

Jessie Erickson · Married on 10/11/2019

Perfect wedding day!

Angie seriously went above and beyond to help make sure everything was perfect for our wedding reception! She provided beautiful grounds to host the reception, tables, chairs, bar, warmers, drink containers, and an assortment of decorations available for you to use they way you want. We had outdoor games, ping pong, and a bonfire which kept everyone entertained for hours! Following the reception we stayed above the hall in her honeymoon sweet which is rustic chic and comfortable! Angie took care of us and we loved every moment of our reception! Thank you Angie again for everything!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Kristina Wilson · Married on 10/05/2019

Do not use this place!

THIS IS A HORRIBLE PLACE!!!!! I did not get married here, however i did attend a friends wedding and it was disturbing. There were stray cats and dogs everywhere, some possibly had mange and they were laying on the counter where they were trying to serve food. I watched as they had to throw away an entire tray of food because of these disgusting cats crawling all over the counters. There were paw prints on the table cloths and not for decorations.....I thought my poor friend who was the bride was going to have a nervous break down. It was absolutely a nightmare, I would not recommend this to anyone unless you want animals randomly walking around your wedding and in your food and you want an unsanitary space. No doubt in my mind this is a covid-19 infested area for sure. When finally she was asked to do something about this she loaded animals into her vehicle. The venue owner was drunk the entire time I was there and extremely unprofessional. I get that this is a quite "country" setting but this was far from that, it was horrendous and full of dirty animals. Might as well have had a wedding at the humane society.......2 thumbs way down and one middle finger way up for ruining my friends special day!

Sent on 06/19/2020

Quiet Country Lane's reply:

I think you might have just did This Venue a favor here! You have the WRONG VENUE! I can’t even believe what I just read! You are ABSOLUTELY wrong on SO many levels! I have never had to load up any animals in my vehicle! No cats have EVER. walked around the food at an event here! And I’ve NEVER seen paw prints on a tablecloth! I am the one who helps put them on! Are you serious! And no food has ever been thrown away that I know of! I’m pretty sure someone would’ve told me! Cats and dogs are not running around this property during events! Basically, everything you said is not true about this place! COVID-19 Infestation!?! REALLY!?! Did someone hire you to bash me!?! I don’t know what you are smoking, but I think YOU, my dear, are a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HUMAN BEING if you are speaking of this property! I work my fingers to the bone around here!!! During every wedding, with help from my husband and mother-in-law, I am also running around waiting on guests and bussing tables, cleaning up spills, taking great pics that the photographer couldn’t get, having an eye in every direction, etc. How dare you speak poorly about this beautiful property that was a CHURCH many years ago! And, furthermore, you don’t even know me or my personality! So for you to judge me and say I was drunk is a complete insult! I act silly and happy at wedding events! I sometimes will drink a few beers at the end because I am EXHAUSTED! Anyone who TRULY knows me will tell you this and also how much I ENJOY weddings! However, if I have to worry about idiotic people like you BASHING ME, hurting my feelings and putting me down, I just might rethink the purpose of this AWESOME property! BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO BE HERE! I have had hundreds of compliments during my events! And, by the way, there are no STRAY animals here!!! They are ALL spayed and neutered and up to date on shots! The dogs are put in the main house during events! Cats are put upstairs! There are 2 that will not allow you to pick them up. But they are not a bother to MOST NORMAL PEOPLE! It’s a farm for goodness sakes!!! We also have 5 ROOSTERS! How come you didn’t have anything bad to say about them? When the couple come to visit, they are aware of the animals! They sign the contract, not you! WOW! I REALLY don’t like having to explain ALL of this to a NIT WIT like you! But you probably did me a favor by making me HAVE to DEFEND MYSELF and this PROPERTY! So thank you! 🙄SMH!

Quiet Country Lane FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 1800.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 1800.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Chairs
    Lighting/Sound
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
    6 rooms
  • Describe your venue:
    Barn
    Garden
    Park
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Outside Vendors
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Runners
    Dance Floor
    Furniture
    Lighting
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    January
    October
    November
    December

• 6113 Quiet Country Lane Jacksonville, FL, 32218 See on map
    (904) 206-0043 (Phone number)
    Location of (Quiet Country Lane)