Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge

Up to 200 guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2k - $2k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

Daughter’s Barn at Cedar Ridge is a rustic wedding venue set in Folkston, Georgia. This barn-style venue offers all of the southern charm you could want for an outdoorsy wedding. From the magnolia trees to the azalea bushes and the sweeping pastures, your wedding day will be framed with gorgeous countryside scenery. We pride ourselves on meeting all your wedding needs.

Facilities and Capacity

The main attraction of Daughter’s Barn at Cedar Ridge is the 3,200-square-foot rustic barn that was built in 2017. The barn can hold at least 200 of your closest friends and family. Included with the picturesque barn are 21 nine-foot, hand-crafted farm tables and benches to enhance your southern wedding. We added our brand new bridal dressing cottage built in the fall of 2019...

This family-owned wedding venue works with you to make sure that your wedding is all that you dreamed it would be. They will do anything to make sure you're stress-free by providing a variety of services. A few of the services that they offer include:

• Event rentals
  • Pet-friendly
  • Lighting/sound
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$3,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$2,000

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$400

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Lighting/Sound
Linens
Parking
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

2 barn, bridal cottage

Describe your venue:

Barn
Farm/Ranch

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Outside Alcohol

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Decor
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

January
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

June

Message vendor

• Patience
    Patience D. Married on 11/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

If you are looking for an inside/outside barn venue look no further!

I cannot recommend this venue and everyone that worked the day of our wedding enough. They made our day special and really helped with my nerves by coordinating the day. The She-Shed was my favorite part because they decorated based on my colors with their own decor. I didn't have to haul a ton of decor after! If you are looking for an affordable, GORGEOUS venue with AWESOME people look no further! Thank you Wendy, Jade, Julie and everyone else who helped make our day special.

Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge's reply:

We want to thank you for trusting in us on your big day and choosing Daughter's Barn. We just loved your group of people too. Please don't be a stranger, Wendy
    Kaysa G. Married on 03/13/2022

The most perfect venue

My husband and I picked Daughter's Barn for our wedding (March) and it could not have been more perfect. The barn is rustic and beautiful. The staff caters personally to your every need. Wendy worked with me and gave me everything I ever dreamed of for a wedding venue. She doesn't just do this for money, she makes it a personal experience for every family and wants to truly know you and make you part of her family. Logistically, the barn is a great size, stunning, has lighting, fans/heaters if needed, and even comes with every item of decor you could ever want. However, my favorite part about this venue was the personality of all those who helped make the day perfect. Wendy and her friends are all family now and I could not possibly recommend this venue any more.🤍

Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge's reply:

Thank you for the review and for also picking our sweet barn for your wedding day. It was a beautiful wedding and day and have a wonderful marriage and life. Please don't be strangers. Wendy
  • Hope
    Hope F. Married on 12/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Christmas barn wedding of my dreams

If you’re looking for a venue that truly includes everything this is the place to go! Wendy and her staff will make you feel like family by your wedding day. Wendy definitely does everything in her power to make your special day is perfect!! I worked two jobs to be able to pay for the wedding, so I never felt like I had enough time to wedding plan or figure out all the details. Not to worry Wendy and her team along with the help of one of my good friends Bree helped make sure I had the perfect day. Every decor item or Pinterest idea you could ever think of they probably have which helps save so much money!! You won’t regret booking daughters barn it’s one of the best decisions Nick and I ever made!! The memories and pictures from this beautiful venue will last a lifetime!

Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge's reply:

Thank you both for choosing our barn and trusting in us. We will miss you two and have a wonderful life. All of us here at Daughter's Barn. Wendy
  • illustration stars

Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge 1
Offer
Summer's discounted 800 dollar's

Sara Jean & Co. Sara Jean & Co. Wedding Florists

I had the pleasure of doing florals for a wedding at Daughter's Barn during winter and have since visited the barn during the summer. Each season created a completely different environment, but both so breathtaking. The property is beautiful, lush and open. It's charm and simplicity provide a perfect foundation to make any wedding or event unique and personal. The owners, Wendy and Armando, were such a pleasure to work with! They were so accommodating, happy and flexible! Their biggest focus was ensuring that everyone was having a great time and the wedding was truly representative of the couple's vision. I was able to work in the barn and set everything up before the event, which was incredibly helpful. Both Wendy and Armando came to check on me periodically and offer assistance (and snacks) several times. I highly recommend this venue to every bride (or vendor) who wants a truly personal and unique experience from start to finish!

Karma Goddess Event Planning & Design
Executive Food Service
5.0 out of 5 rating , 61 Reviews
· Wedding Caterers

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
86 Padgett Street Folkston, Florida, 31537
Location of (Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding

Wedding Venues