Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge Reviews

Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge 5
Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge 6
Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge 7

Mallory · Married on 03/30/2019

Don't hesitate to book... just do it!

Daughter's Barn is perfect for any style wedding- rustic, classy, vintage, chic... absolutely beautiful. Wendy, the owner, goes above and beyond to make sure your day runs smoothly. From the time I booked she kept in touch, answered my random questions right away and made the process painless. My wedding turned out to be everything I ever dreamed of and I can't thank the folks at Daughter's Barn enough.

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge 9

Bethany · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing!!!

Daughters barn is first of all such a beautiful venue!! Weather you want an indoor or outdoor venue it’s perfect!! Wendy is soooo helpful and just so amazing at what she does!! She made me feel so special and talked me through so much stress I had even with me being in a different state! She’s seriously one of the sweetest people you will ever meet and it’s just the icing on the cake for this beautiful venue!!!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Shelby Stott · Married on 01/19/2019

Every Brides Dream

Wendy was such a big help! She was always there when we needed her. Just a phone call away! So many things were included in the venue pricing. The venue is spacious and absolutely beautiful. If I could do my wedding all over again, I’d always choose daughters barn.

Sent on 03/03/2019
    Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge 10

Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge's reply:

Awwwww TY Shelby for the lovely review and we will miss you and Caitlin and your amazing fun wedding guests.....

Jennifer Crook · Married on 01/12/2019

If you want the best go with the BEST!

If you want someone who will go above and beyond and ease ANY stress on your wedding day then book your wedding at Daughter's Barn because Wendy Hernandez treats every bride like her own daughter!
    Anyone who knows me knows I throw big, over the top parties (blame Pinterest), I’m always running around the entire party stressing and fixing every detail so all my friends and family just knew the day of my wedding I would be 10x worse! And when my big day finally arrived that wasn’t the case at all and that’s all thanks to Wendy and Julie. I wanted an appetizer table out for my guests before dinner.. no problem. I wanted a 9 dozen cupcakes and 7 dessert table... done. I needed chalk boards, drink dispenser, crates whatever Wendy had it all!
    My big day was everything I had dreamt, planned and hoped it would be!
    Thank you so much Wendy and daughters barn!
    Y’all will forever be in our hearts ♥️ ♥️♥️

Sent on 02/05/2019
    Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge 11
    Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge 12

Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge's reply:

Thank you Jenn and Jimmy for the awesome review . We sure will miss y’all and hope sometime soon you will be returning as a guest. Wendy

Jennifer Gray · Married on 12/15/2018

"Hometown Girl" Wedding

Living in a small town with limited venues like Folkston, I was super excited when I heard of Daughter's Barn. When I first went and looked at the barn, I knew it was perfect for my wedding. Daughter's Barn undoubtedly has that something special that makes any occasion memorable-LOVE. Knowing the story behind the barn made it a definite for my wedding day venue. Mrs. Wendy, the owner, goes above and beyond to make everyday special at the barn. She was always a phone call or text away to help and answer any questions I had. My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer a few months before my wedding, and Mrs. Wendy made arrangements to make sure everything wound be accommodating for my mom. From making sure she would be warm to having comfortable seating for her. This to me is showing how much she cares for her customers and even their families. I absolutely love Mrs. Wendy and Daughter's Barn. I would highly recommend Daughter's Barn to anyone looking for a place filled with love to celebrate their special da.

Sent on 02/04/2019
    Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge 13
    Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge 14
    Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge 15

Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful review Jennifer, yes I try hard to make every wedding like my own Daughters. It was fun have the hometown girl marry in Folkston and we loved your family .

Erin Carter · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely stunning

Wendy and her crew were absolutely amazing on my big day. She was always around when needed and always ready to help. She was quick responsive and always available with answers to my questions thru the whole year leading up to my day! I absolutely will recommend her to everyone I know! I loved her and everything about her place! She’s the best!

Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge's reply:

Oh Erin, thank you for choosing our sweet barn. On a day of rain you sure know how to make everything SHINE! We will miss you xoxo
    Momma Wen....
  • Kelly

Kelly Lacy · Married on 11/29/2018

Lacy Wedding

Daughter's Barn is AMAZING!! Wendy and Julie went above and beyond for us. I always dreamed of my wedding day would look like and Daughter's Barn surpassed ever expectation. I hope to one day have a daughter of my own and pray she picks Wendy's place!!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge's reply:

Oh thank you Kelly we just love each and every couple and yes by the time you have a daughter, wedding we will have a rustic city here at the barn. 😉
  • Morgan

Morgan Hayes · Married on 11/18/2018

Brunch wedding

I loved everything about Daughters Barn! We visited multiple barns in Savannah and as soon as we visited Daughters Barn in Folkston we knew it was the one! Even my Dad was excited for the barn!! Wendy was extremely easy to work with and helped plan the perfect brunch wedding for us! Wendy ALWAYS responds quickly to any questions. Wendy even woke up at 5:30 am the day of my wedding to help my hairdresser, bridesmaids, and myself find the cabin we had rented(from a different vendor) to get dressed in! She continuously calmed everyones nerves and made sure everything was set and ready to go! Daughters Barn makes for amazing pictures too! Wendy was very flexible with helping us create the perfect wedding!

Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge's reply:

Hahahahaha I answer that phone all hours for my brides, please keep in touch with me. Xoxo Momma Wen

Baylee · Married on 11/10/2018

Daughter’s Barn was the perfect venue

My husband and I loved Daughter’s Barn. It was the perfect wedding venue, from the sweetest owner to the beautiful structure and details put into the barn. We are so glad we chose to have our wedding here!

Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge's reply:

TY Baylee we love you and your family......Hope we will see you soon and always come back to visit Momma Wen

Rebecca · Married on 04/19/2018

I am so glad I picked Daughters Barn for my wedding!! The barn is absolutely beautiful and Wendy and Julie are amazing!! They helped me every step of the way and made sure everything flowed well the day of!! Wendy answered every question and made sure I had everything I needed and definitely made me feel like one of her own!! Couldn’t have asked for my special day to go any more perfect and I can’t think of anywhere else that would make it better!!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge's reply:

Hi Becca, Thank you for choosing Daughter's Barn and it was a pleasure to hold your special Day. Please stay in touch, TY Wendy

Shanie · Married on 04/07/2018

The Daughter’s Barn is beautiful, everything I dreamed of for our wedding. Even though it rained and all the plans was changed.. we was the first to be married inside the barn.. It was still beautiful.. Wendy you are amazing and went over and beyond to make sure everything was in place...

Sent on 05/03/2018
    Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge 16
    Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge 17
    Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge 18
    Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge 19
    Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge 20
    Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge 21

Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge's reply:

To my Hog hunters and one of the funniest grooms I know...Thank you for choosing Daughter's Barn to host your wedding, We love you..Wendy

Jaimie · Married on 03/31/2018

Do not think about it just book this venue!!!! Wendy and Julie made my special day perfect. They responded quickly and made sure everything was seemless the day of. There a lot of different spots to do your ceremony, we did ours at the arbor but ALL of them are gorgeous!! This property and hand made barn is the best you’ll find! Loved our wedding and I’m so glad we chose Daughters Barn <3 I will cherish our day forever.

Sent on 04/15/2018

Hi Jaimie.
    , Momma Wen loves you and your family and friends and Thank you for choosing to have your special day at Daughter's Barn...Momma Wen

Toni · Married on 12/12/2017

Our wedding was perfect, the venue is beautiful! Wendy called or text me daily to make sure I didn't need anything and sometimes so I could get rid of the stress of planning a wedding by yourself. There was not One thing I would change!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge's reply:

Hi Toni Thank you for choosing Daughter's Barn for your special day. I hope we can stay in touch and we loved your family and friends. Our first Harry Pottor wedding here at the barn. Wendy

Veronica · Married on 12/02/2017

When we found Daughters Barn we were absolutely blown away with how nice the barn was and all of the amenities, from the rustic feel to the amazing bathrooms. We could not wait to have our special day happen at such great place and to share it with Wendy and Armando, not only did we have the best wedding ever but also found some new friends and memories to last a lifetime. If there was a button to give unlimited stars I’d hit it twice!

Sent on 12/08/2017
    Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge 22
    Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge 23
    Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge 24
    Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge 25
    Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge 26

Kiley · Married on 11/25/2017

Daughters Barn and Wendy are SO personable. You are really able to make the space and day your own! Everyone RAVED about the venue and people on site! Made our day stress free??

Sent on 05/08/2018

Kari · Married on 11/11/2017

My wedding was perfect and Wendy and Julie did a fantastic job!!! They really went above and beyond to make our day perfect and the barn was absolutely gorgeous! Our guests are still talking about how amazing everything looked and went!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Staci · Married on 10/29/2017

Gorgeous venue, owners who treat you like a friend. They even brought out heaters for us when it got too cold. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Deborah · Married on 04/19/2017

We held our daughters wedding at the barn and couldn't be more pleased. Wendy was absolutely wonderful to work with. From the first time we went to look at the daughters barn till the end of the wedding she was right there to help. She is easy to talk to and will respond to any questions you have quickly. I would recommend this venue to anyone. We couldn't have asked for a more wonderful place to have our daughters wedding.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Danielle · Married on 01/07/2017

The barn is absolutely beautiful. My husband and I were the first wedding at Daughter's Barn and it couldn't have been more perfect. Wendy and her team exceeded our expectations and were accommodating, friendly and professional. If you're looking for the perfect place to get married, I highly recommend Daughter's Barn.

Sent on 05/18/2017

Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge's reply:

TY Danielle we love you and yes were the first one at the barn and the reason behind Daughter's Barn

Kami · Married on 01/23/2016

Absolutely loved this venue! Wendy and the barn are both perfect! Wendy took us in as if we were her own and helped make our day AMAZING!!! If you are looking for a barn wedding I would absolutely check out Daughters Barn!

Sent on 01/18/2018
    Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge 27
    Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge 28

Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge's reply:

We loved you and your amazing family, please come visit us soon

Michelle · Married on 04/21/2018

Working with Wendy was an absolute pleasure! Besides providing a lovely venue, she assisted us every step of the way from helping us to find local vendors (we live out of state) to helping us set up the day before, offering suggestions based off of past experience. We found her to be very professional, responsive, and accessible. I even contacted her at 3 AM the day of the wedding with concerns (I hate to admit) and got a response a few short hours later. I'm convinced that we could not have pulled off the wedding of our dreams (within our budget) at any other venue.

Sent on 05/13/2018
    Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge 34
    Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge 35
    Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge 36

Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge's reply:

Hi Michelle we hope you enjoyed your wedding and loved your family and friends. You traveled the longest distance so far to date....Stay in touch, TY Wendy

CheyAnne · Married on 03/24/2018

Wendy is such a sweet soul that goes out of her way to make sure your special day is all that you dream of. She accommodated all of our wants and needs and then some. The barn is truly a hidden gem!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge's reply:

Hi CheyAnne Thank you for choosing Daughter's Barn for your special day.
    We loved your family and friends. Please stay in touch with us and come on out to barn anytime to visit. Thank you Momma Wen
  • Casey

Casey Wiggins · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing venue!

Daughters Barn was perfect for my beautiful day. I really enjoyed the flexibility of decorating the venue and making it my own. I love how the ceremony space and barn for reception is so close together. It makes for a very intimate and beautiful setting. The owners are so very sweet and are willing to help and work with you any way possible. We really enjoyed our day and so did our guests!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge's reply:

Thank you Casey for your lovely review, we strive to make every wedding special for each couple and their best day ever....