228 west 18th street, New York, NY 10011 Map · Phone number

• One Flower by L
  • Floral Heights

4 Reviews for Prudence Designs and Events

Janet · Married on 06/22/2013

Prudence did the flowers at our wedding reception. Grayson spent time with us conceptualizing the color scheme and came to the venue to preview the space. The flowers came out beautifully and were perfect for the event. I highly recommend Prudence Designs.

Sent on 06/26/2013

I love Grayson! He is 100% professional, lovely and has AMAZING taste. I don't know much about flowers but after one meeting with me and my fiance, Grayson totally got our vibe and ran with it.

He was also always available during the planning process for questions and new ideas. I loved working with him and all of our wedding guests raved about the flowers. Now I just wish I had more events to plan so I could hire Grayson!

Sent on 05/21/2013
  • brooklyn_emma

Brooklyn · Married on 10/01/2011

Thomas at Prudence Designs made all my floral dreams come true! We wanted to get married under an arch; he made a knockout of an arch from curling willow. We wanted red flowers, and then white flowers, and he never made us feel dumb or annoying for being indecisive. We wanted low flowers on the tables so guests didn't have to peer at each other through tall bouquets; he made it happen. He even took us shopping in the flower district so he could see exactly what we responded to. He asked for a swatch of the bridesmaids' dresses so he could make their bouquets coordinate perfectly. And through the whole process, he was so relaxed, fun to be around, and kind. I can't recommend him highly enough!

Sent on 10/21/2011

• 228 west 18th street New York, 10011 See on map
    Location of (Prudence Designs and Events)