2501 15th St #1B, Denver, CO 80211 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Prisma Events, LLC

Prisma Events, based in Denver, Colorado, is a boutique wedding and special event planning firm specializing in customized packages for every type of celebration. The team at Prisma Events prides themselves on not "taking over your wedding day", but guiding you to help make your unique vision come to life. After all, this day is about you! Owner Aimee Palifroni has over 20 years in the hospitality industry ranging from Denver's top hotels, restaurants, and venues, to give you a well-rounded planning experience. With Prisma Events you can count on their attention to detail and love of hospitality to create a spectacular experience for you and your wedding guests from start to finish.

Prisma Events offers a wide variety of services completely customizable to fit your needs. Their services include:

• Free initial consultation
  • Unlimited call and email support
  • Event design

079e79f0322812ba alyssa

31 Reviews for Prisma Events, LLC

Kelly Mitchell · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Aimee rocks!

Aimee was my wedding planner for my wedding last month. She was instrumental in every aspect of the wedding planning which was extra great because we were planning a Colorado wedding from south Texas, and in only 3 months. She answered all my questions in record time, kept me on track when I was losing my mind a bit, and then of course helped the big day go off with out a single issue! I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding, and it could not have happened with out Aimee and Prisma!

Sent on 11/05/2020
  • Rema

Rema S · Married on 09/09/2020

A wonderful wedding planner!

We used Prisma Events as our wedding planner for our wedding last year. We were planning a wedding from the other side of the country, so the first thing we wanted to find was a good planner. Prisma turned out to be a great decision. Planning a wedding was a huge undertaking, but Whitney and Aimee made it very doable. We had a website to keep track of the planning timeline and all of the related documents, and they know just about everyone in the industry in the area so we were able to find other vendors very easily.
    Whitney was our main planner and she did a wonderful job. She always knew where we were in the planning process, what the next steps were and when they needed to be done. Every time I started to feel overwhelmed, I’d talk to her and realize that we were in good hands and she had everything under control.
    On the day of the wedding, Whitney was there to keep everything on track and organized, and it all went smoothly and according to plan. Any questions that came up she was able to handle easily.
    Overall it was a wonderful experience from beginning to end, both Aimee and Whitney were a lot of fun, and they made the process so much easier than I had anticipated!

Sent on 04/26/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney Stanley · Married on 08/15/2020

COVID bride happy as ever thanks to Aimee and Whitney!

My husband and I interviewed three wedding planners and we couldn’t be more happy we chose Prisma! Aimee and Whitney cared about our goals just as much as we did and they made them happen. Even though we just about finished planning our August wedding before COVID hit in March, these two ladies were so professional and flexible when we were forced to adapt to the ever-changing city restrictions. We decided to keep our date but downscale from 300 to 30 guests. Because of that decision, we changed almost everything within the last 60 days. They didn’t pressure us in any way and adjusted to every decision we made, like choosing last minute to host the reception in our backyard, with a smile on their faces. We are SO SO happy with how our day turned out (truly a dream!) and so much of that was because of these two ladies and their excellent planning and coordinating day of! Look no further!

Sent on 12/30/2020

Prisma Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Courtney! You were a pleasure to work with and handled all the changes and mess of 2020 gracefully - never losing sight of what was most important to you both. We wish you all the best as husband and wife and for 2021 and beyond!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Prisma Events, LLC Pricing

Prisma Events, LLC Price Rates

Prisma Events, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3750
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5950
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of Prisma Events, LLC

Aimee Palifroni

Aimee Palifroni

Owner, Principal Wedding Planner, Party Diva, Rainbow Maker

Hey girl, hey! Man, am I a lucky girl or what? A dream that started in my 20's is now a flourishing part of my every day life. It's so.awesome.

There's a lot to know about me. Like aging a fine wine, I'm still getting better. But what you should know is that I love to have a good time. And I especially love helping others have a good time. I grew up fascinated by watching my mother throw lavish dinner parties and over time, I realized I had learned an important skill - hospitality. And I became an addict! While my dad kept waiting for me to get a "real job", I kept finding myself being pulled to working in restaurants which led to venues and then to hotels and eventually to realize my calling as an event planner. Now I've got the best of both worlds and I can satisfy my need for organization, passion for planning, desire to be creative, oh and I get to be the boss. ;)

What you'll get to experience is a bubbly mom of 2 (who will remind you to drink water), a little sarcasm (ok, sometimes a lot), and bouts of very loud laughing (I can't really help it but some think it's one of my best qualities). I'll offer you wine or a beer when we meet and probably reference my husband at least once, and make sure you know how truly excited I am that you're getting married and I get to be there. I absolutely love that this is my job even though it never feels like "work" and I'd be nothing without the stellar teams of event professionals that I lovingly call my "friendors". If you are looking for an honest approach to wedding planning with a side of "we're definitely going to be friends when this is over", then I'm your girl, this is your team, and let's get this party started!

Whitney

Whitney

Lead Coordinator, Assistant Dream Maker

There’s something so magical about seeing all the pieces, people, and creativity come together to create a grande finale! My background in performing arts, coupled with my many years in restaurant management give me a distinct set of skills and an eye for building an event that is professional, memorable, and uniquely YOU. My early passion for music and theatre performance led me to a degree in Vocal Jazz. The thrill of building a performance from just the first few ideas to finally seeing it come to life has certainly set the stage for a new passion in event planning. The happiness music brings to others inspires me in the same way an event brings joy to families and friends. I love being able to help bring that joy to others!

I also hold many years of experience in restaurant management and my extensive training and knack for hospitality has given me the expertise needed to juggle all of the many pieces that come together to create the perfect event.

I am thrilled to be a member of the Prisma family! While we all come from different backgrounds and skill-sets, our strong desire to be memory-makers, beauty-creators, and party-professionals aligns us and unites us. I can’t wait to be a part of bringing light and life to your event!

Christal

Christal

Lead Coordinator, Princess of Parties

When you come from a large Latin American family, you learn to appreciate and cherish all the special occasions; whether it be a simple baptism or an epic wedding and everything in-between. I was born and raised in what most people would call "small town America" - Hobbs, New Mexico. Growing up I could only hope an event would be around the corner so I could participate in the process of bringing joy to family and friends. So when I decided to go after the one thing that made my heart happy, I had the pleasure of finding Aimee and being introduced to Prisma Events. I was given the opportunity to rekindle the joy I felt when planning those special moments growing up.

I believe that having people come together to have a special day or special moment is what life is supposed to be about. Being able to bring life to a beautiful idea and weave it all together to create an event for someone is my passion. I love to create the simple yet intricate details that brings a smile to someone's face. That is why I decided to go after my dream of bringing light to people from all different walks of life, to bring happiness, simplicity, and beauty into their lives, one event at a time.

• Relish Catering & Events Wedding Caterers

Aimee and her team at Prisma Events are a joy to work with. Organized, attentive, professional, and most of all passionate and caring. Relish has worked with them on several events and they always go without a hitch!! Our team always looks forward to being partners with Prisma!!

• Diamond Fire Entertainment Wedding DJs

A wedding is a BIG project. As a DJ, I have seen some weddings planned well, yet executed poorly. Having worked with Prisma Events on several occasions, I can tell you that they are experts at flawlessly executing a wedding EVERY time. Their professionalism and attention to detail make my role as DJ and MC so much easier and enjoyable. I highly encourage you to work with Aimee and team. Your special day deserves the best, look no further than Prisma Events.

• 2501 15th St #1B Denver, CO, 80211 See on map
    7209393227 (Phone number)
    M-F: 9am - 6pm Sa: Appointment Only Su: Closed
    Location of (Prisma Events, LLC)