Prisma Events, LLC

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Package Price

Prisma Events, based in Denver, Colorado, is a boutique wedding and special event planning firm specializing in customized packages for every type of celebration. The team at Prisma Events prides themselves on not "taking over your wedding day", but guiding you to help make your unique vision come to life. After all, this day is about you! Owner Aimee Palifroni has over 20 years in the hospitality industry ranging from Denver's top hotels, restaurants, and venues, to give you a well-rounded planning experience. With Prisma Events you can count on their attention to detail and love of hospitality to create a spectacular experience for you and your wedding guests from start to finish.

Prisma Events offers a wide variety of services completely customizable to fit your needs. Their services include:

• Free initial consultation
  • Unlimited call and email support
  • Event design
  • Full Service Design and Execution
  • Elopements
  • Destination Weddings
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$125

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Katherine
    Katherine C. Married on 02/26/2022

Made our vision a reality!

We couldn’t be more pleased with the level of professionalism they had while getting to know us on a very personal level. They helped make our dreams become a reality, they had so much knowledge throughout the wedding planning process, I truly have them to thank for so many small, minor details I would have never thought about! They helped things not feel as overwhelming, they were on our side the entire time making sure we were taken care of every step of the way, and overall, our special day was more magical than we could have imagined. Thank you so unbelievably much!
    Kelly M. Married on 12/10/2021

Aimee rocks!

Aimee was my wedding planner for my wedding last month. She was instrumental in every aspect of the wedding planning which was extra great because we were planning a Colorado wedding from south Texas, and in only 3 months. She answered all my questions in record time, kept me on track when I was losing my mind a bit, and then of course helped the big day go off with out a single issue! I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding, and it could not have happened with out Aimee and Prisma!
  • Dan
    Dan O. Married on 10/05/2021

Incredible Planning Team, Perfect Wedding

Olivia and Aimee from Prisma Events were both amazing. Their experience and level of organization made planning our wedding not only fun but exceedingly easy and stress free! Our family routinely commented on how relaxed and laid back we were leading up to the big day, and it was all thanks to Olivia's hard work, thorough organization, and awesome positive attitude. We honestly would not change a single thing about our wedding because it went so smoothly and everything was as we pictured it, and even better. We loved every vendor that we had, and each one was recommended by the Prisma team. Their planning portal included every detail to keep us organized and on schedule. Olivia did such an amazing job on the day of the wedding, doing everything from decorating the reception room to keeping track of the bar tab to keeping everything on schedule. Truly a wonderful experience and a pleasure working with her. She made our day perfect.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Aimee Palifroni
Aimee Palifroni
Owner, Principal Wedding Planner, Party Diva, Rainbow Maker

Hey girl, hey! Man, am I a lucky girl or what? A dream that started in my 20's is now a flourishing part of my every day life. It's so.awesome.

There's a lot to know about me. Like aging a fine wine, I'm still getting better. But what you should know is that I love to have a good time. And I especially love helping others have a good time. I grew up fascinated by watching my mother throw lavish dinner parties and over time, I realized I had learned an important skill - hospitality. And I became an addict! While my dad kept waiting for me to get a "real job", I kept finding myself being pulled to working in restaurants which led to venues and then to hotels and eventually to realize my calling as an event planner. Now I've got the best of both worlds and I can satisfy my need for organization, passion for planning, desire to be creative, oh and I get to be the boss. ;)

What you'll get to experience is a bubbly mom of 2 (who will remind you to drink water), a little sarcasm (ok, sometimes a lot), and bouts of very loud laughing (I can't really help it but some think it's one of my best qualities). I'll offer you wine or a beer when we meet and probably reference my husband at least once, and make sure you know how truly excited I am that you're getting married and I get to be there. I absolutely love that this is my job even though it never feels like "work" and I'd be nothing without the stellar teams of event professionals that I lovingly call my "friendors". If you are looking for an honest approach to wedding planning with a side of "we're definitely going to be friends when this is over", then I'm your girl, this is your team, and let's get this party started!

Whitney
Whitney
Lead Coordinator, Assistant Dream Maker

There’s something so magical about seeing all the pieces, people, and creativity come together to create a grande finale! My background in performing arts, coupled with my many years in restaurant management give me a distinct set of skills and an eye for building an event that is professional, memorable, and uniquely YOU. My early passion for music and theatre performance led me to a degree in Vocal Jazz. The thrill of building a performance from just the first few ideas to finally seeing it come to life has certainly set the stage for a new passion in event planning. The happiness music brings to others inspires me in the same way an event brings joy to families and friends. I love being able to help bring that joy to others!

I also hold many years of experience in restaurant management and my extensive training and knack for hospitality has given me the expertise needed to juggle all of the many pieces that come together to create the perfect event.

I am thrilled to be a member of the Prisma family! While we all come from different backgrounds and skill-sets, our strong desire to be memory-makers, beauty-creators, and party-professionals aligns us and unites us. I can’t wait to be a part of bringing light and life to your event!

Christal
Christal
Lead Coordinator, Princess of Parties

When you come from a large Latin American family, you learn to appreciate and cherish all the special occasions; whether it be a simple baptism or an epic wedding and everything in-between. I was born and raised in what most people would call "small town America" - Hobbs, New Mexico. Growing up I could only hope an event would be around the corner so I could participate in the process of bringing joy to family and friends. So when I decided to go after the one thing that made my heart happy, I had the pleasure of finding Aimee and being introduced to Prisma Events. I was given the opportunity to rekindle the joy I felt when planning those special moments growing up.

I believe that having people come together to have a special day or special moment is what life is supposed to be about. Being able to bring life to a beautiful idea and weave it all together to create an event for someone is my passion. I love to create the simple yet intricate details that brings a smile to someone's face. That is why I decided to go after my dream of bringing light to people from all different walks of life, to bring happiness, simplicity, and beauty into their lives, one event at a time.

Relish Catering & Events Relish Catering & Events Wedding Caterers

Aimee and her team at Prisma Events are a joy to work with. Organized, attentive, professional, and most of all passionate and caring. Relish has worked with them on several events and they always go without a hitch!! Our team always looks forward to being partners with Prisma!!

Diamond Fire Entertainment Diamond Fire Entertainment Wedding DJs

A wedding is a BIG project. As a DJ, I have seen some weddings planned well, yet executed poorly. Having worked with Prisma Events on several occasions, I can tell you that they are experts at flawlessly executing a wedding EVERY time. Their professionalism and attention to detail make my role as DJ and MC so much easier and enjoyable. I highly encourage you to work with Aimee and team. Your special day deserves the best, look no further than Prisma Events.

2501 15th St #1B Denver, CO, 80211
7209393227

M-F: 9am - 6pm Sa: Appointment Only Su: Closed
Location of (Prisma Events, LLC)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding