Candelaria Beauty

Denver, CO View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

**We service Colorado only.**

During our peak bridal months of May-October, in order to book a Friday or Saturday, we require a bride plus 4 or more for both hair and makeup.

We want you to see YOU when you look in the mirror.

You’re going to be in the most expensive gown you’ve ever worn, carrying that gorgeous bouquet, so your hair and makeup needs to be cohesive and balanced. “Yourself” on your wedding day will be the most captivating version of you.

We are committed to bringing out your natural beauty, creating a relaxing environment and putting your nerves at ease with our trusted calm energy.

Let us take the stress out of your day so you can relax with your friends, drink champagne and enjoy being the bride.

You deserve the best, the best hair, best makeup and feeling your best. We’re here for you.

TIMELESS, ELEVATED, YOU BUT BETTER LOOKS

Booking your day with us is simple, seamless and exciting.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Kristina
    Kristina S. Married on 06/11/2022

Absolutely crushed it!

Danielle from Candelaria is awesome! She did an absolute marathon on my wedding day: five of us were getting our hair and makeup done, back to back, starting at 7 a.m. Everyone was super happy with their looks, which ran the gamut from sleek low buns to romantic curls to my braided half updo. Both the hair and makeup stayed put through a hot, windy afternoon in the mountains, and the photos look beautiful too. Danielle has a pleasant, easygoing nature and was calming to talk to during my time in the chair.
  • Christine
    Christine B. Married on 10/02/2021

Flawless Make-up and Hair

Candelaria and her assistant Josh were such an amazing team! From the beginning, she worked with me flying into Denver and doing my wedding make-up and hair trial, then changing it for my engagement photos. She is so easy-going and understands exactly what you want. I brought photos and examples and she nailed it. I am a very natural bride but wanted to glow and glow I did!! Highly recommend, you will not be disappointed with her services!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Real Weddings

• Christopher & Kati
    20 photos · 05/31/2014

Ali & Garrett Wedding Photographers Ali & Garrett Wedding Photographers Wedding Photographers

Cassie is absolutely incredible. She does an amazing job, not only providing beautiful flawless make-up but a great experience as well!

Bella Capelli Hair Studio Bella Capelli Hair Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

We have loved working with Cassandra on weddings! She is professional, kind and timely, not to mention everyone always looks stunning!! I love recommending her when we are unable to do makeup for someone.

Allie Underwood Makeup Artistry Allie Underwood Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

By far the best makeup artist is Northern Colorado! No matter what look you're going for, Cassie will not disappoint you! She is not only amazingly talented, but she is also one of the kindest people I've ever met.

2421 e 28th ave Denver, CO, 80205
Location of (Candelaria Beauty)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding