P. O. Box 11445, Denver, CO 80211 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,800
Availability Check your date

About Hourglass Productions

Hourglass Productions is a full service event planning studio that is owned and operated by Lauren Smith. Hourglass Productions specializes in “month-of-coordination” for hip, funky weddings in the Denver Metro area. Above all, we want to create a wedding day that is unique to you as a couple, as well as alleviate any stressors. We are a team of pseudo-ninja problem solvers, and we would love to chance to have your back on your wedding day. It is our pleasure to offer complimentary consultations so please contact us today to see if your date is available!

Follow our stuffs on instagram! https://www.instagram.com/hourglassdenver/

See the all the fun on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/HourglassDenver

Follow Hourglass Productions on

Hourglass Productions 3
  • Thiana

Thiana · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing team!

I cannot say enough good things about Lauren & her team. I booked Lauren early on my planning and she was so helpful along the way responding to every email about the smallest details. I loved our meetups prior to the big day and she was so detailed when it came to the timeline and handling my vendors. She made my day stress free and if anything did go wrong she handled it without me knowing. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Adam Ortman · Married on 04/27/2019

A reception for the ages!!!!!

The Hourglass team was incredible through the entire process. We were immediately overwhelmed by all of the logistics of planning our reception. Instantly after hiring Hourglass, all of these worries became a much more enjoyable process. From the vendors they recommended to their coordination the day of, we were very impressed by how well everything was taken care of. The reception went exactly as we had hoped and there was no way we could’ve pulled it off without Lauren and her team. Thank you Hourglass for making our special day even more special!

Sent on 06/15/2019
    Hourglass Productions 4

Chelsea Pittman · Married on 10/13/2018

Flexible plans & a great team- so fun!

Let me just start with saying that they are very reasonably priced compared to all the other wedding planners we got quotes from. Because of this- book them QUICK before your weekend is filled! There are several plan options to choose from depending on your budget and needs. Lauren was my main planner and she is personable, hilarious, organized, and returns all emails/phone calls promptly. She had great recommendations on vendors within my budget and gave me an organized to-do list by month. Contacting my wedding venue was challenging at times and Lauren helped apply pressure on them to actually answer my questions.

The day-of my wedding Lauren had a team of TWO other assistants- and it was amazing! I had a large wedding but I wasn't stressed the week-of because I trusted the Hourglass team so much to smooth out any last minute glitches (and there were a few). This team allowed me to spend more time with all my loved ones in the days leading up to the wedding because they ran some last minute errands and confirmed arrival times with all the vendors.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Hourglass Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,950.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,600.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Makeup By Cory
    Makeup By Cory Wedding Hair & Makeup

Amazing. High class professional takes care of everything so you can relax knowing your day will run smoothly and beautifully

• Ashley McKenzie Photography
    Ashley McKenzie Photography Wedding Photographers

Lauren is truly talented at what she does! She has great attention to detail, and makes planning a wedding so much easier for her brides & grooms. The couples she works with truly trust her and enjoy working with her throughout the whole process. She will help create a beautiful day for you! I highly recommend her services!

• Megan Cary Artistry
    Megan Cary Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Hourglass Productions is amazing to work with! They are on top of every fine tuned detail that goes into wedding planning making it so much easier for me doing hair and makeup artistry on location. The day is always smooth and fun! All the brides I've worked with through Hourglass Productions have been over the top amazing which means they MUST be doing something right on their end! Look forward to working with them in 2016-17!

• P. O. Box 11445 Denver, CO, 80211 See on map