Serving all over Colorado, Aurora, CO 80134 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26

About Ali & Garrett Wedding Photographers

We are Ali & Garrett, romantic wedding photographers for the adventurous couple. .

www.aliandgarrett.com

720-226-2415

weddings@aliandgarrett.com

Ali, I love you because...

you have a unique story for every pair of heels in our closet.

Your dad taught you that sunrises remind us to love the innocence of each new day.

You watch shows we’ve recorded ahead of time and when we watch it together you will pretend you haven't (I’ve known this forever.)

You order take-out and say you made it

Sometimes, you dress up in a cute black dress and awesome heels just to clean house.

you took me skydiving on our first date (my kind of girl)

you celebrate chaos

Garrett, I love you because...

You will book our flight the same day we travel so I won’t pack 4 suitcases

You go to a movie just to be alone (whereas I'll buy a movie ticket and sit there after it's done to watch it, again)

You think date night is role-playing… okay, me too.

You think dirty hands are a sign of a hard working man.

Your happy place is in the quiet shade under the car.

Beer is your wine

You believe kisses must never be quick

Follow Ali & Garrett Wedding Photographers on

Videos 1 Video

57 Reviews for Ali & Garrett Wedding Photographers

• Claire

Claire Wilson · Married on 12/12/2020

PERFECT! I couldn't recommend Ali & Garrett more!

Ali & Garrett were AMAZING throughout our entire process! They were so flexible and accomodating when our wedding plans continued to change (due to the pandemic). They are the best team and made my husband and I feel so comfortable and brought plenty of smiles and laughter the entire day. We couldn't recommend them more to any couple! Anybody would be lucky to work with Ali & Garrett!

Sent on 12/29/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica R · Married on 12/09/2020

The best decision we made!

THE BEST DECISION WE MADE. Hands down. Ali and Garrett are the real deal. Kind, funny, creative, brilliant photographers, and just lovely people through and through. Lets be real, having your picture taken, especially with all of the pressure and stress of a wedding, can be an absolute nightmare (my husband hates posing for photos and was initially very wary of hiring a photographer) but Ali and Garrett turned what could have been a stressful situation into something that was so effortless and fun. They bring such an amazing energy to everything they do, you can't help but have a good time.

From our adventure session (what a blast) to the wedding, it was an absolute joy to have them around. Ali and Garret went above and beyond both days, making sure that we had everything we needed, providing emotional support, and even acting as an extra set of hands taking on jobs that weren't theirs (so not necessary but beyond appreciated). They somehow managed to corral our families without making anyone feel harried or stressed, and continually checked in with us, making sure that they captured every memory that felt important without keeping us away from our guests for too long. And, icing on the cake, at the end of the night they surprised us with a starlight photo shoot (some of my favorite images from the day). Truly, what dreams are made of.

Re the COVID of it all, we had to pivot and turn our 180 person wedding into a micro ceremony in my parents backyard. We had hired Ali and Garret before all of our plans changed and they were absolutely fantastic and beyond supportive. In addition to being so lovely and empathetic, they helped brainstorm how we could get the photos we wanted safely, always wore their masks, and went above and beyond to prioritize our guests comfort.

We just got our pictures back and are over the moon- they truly captured everything that was remarkable and special about the day, nothing feels posed or stale. Every photo radiates the love and joy that we felt. Do yourself a favor and hire these fantastic humans. You won't regret it ❤️

Sent on 10/25/2020
  • Eric

Eric Clem · Married on 09/12/2020

The best choice we made!

Having my picture taken is truly in my top ten list of things I detest the most and I had a GREAT time with this team! Never did anything feel forced or awkward and I was able to thoroughly enjoy the day without feeling like I needed to stop and pose for anything. On top of that they're just great people who I would have been delighted to have at my wedding even if they weren't there to take pictures. Lastly, the actual picture they got from our wedding and our adventure session are OUTSTANDING! The photos are timeless in their quality and style. I can't recommend these two enough. They were the best choice we made for our day and we made some good choices.

Sent on 11/27/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Ali & Garrett Wedding Photographers FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 5200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 6200.00
    2nd Shooter
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs

• Kim J Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

It is with great pleasure that I have the opportunity to write an endorsement on one of the best photographers In Colorado and have had the pleasure of working with. Ali & Garrett are one of those rare people who truly are artists. They will make your wedding unforgettable.

• Mark Christopher Consulting (no longer accepting new wedding clients)
    Mark Christopher Consulting (no longer accepting new wedding clients) Wedding Planners

Ali and Garrett are truly gifted at photography. They are personable, respectful, and fun-loving. Their love of weddings, and documenting the special day, is evidenced by their high-quality images and ability to capture emotions, as well as details.

• Bella In Bloom
    Bella In Bloom Wedding Hair & Makeup

Bella in Bloom would highly recommend Ali for your wedding day! She was very personable and professional and captures great shots in the moment.

• Serving all over Colorado Aurora, 80013 See on map
    7202262415 (Phone number)
    Location of (Ali & Garrett Wedding Photographers)