Ali & Garrett Wedding Photographers Reviews

Ali & Garrett Wedding Photographers 6
Ali & Garrett Wedding Photographers 7
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing 5 star photographer duo!

Ali and Garret surpassed any expectation of what we thought could be possible for wedding photos. They shoot unique pictures that truly capture the relationship between the couple. We could not be happier with our wedding photos and engagement shoot! They are such a cool and fun couple! We recommend them with 5 stars and feel so lucky to have worked with them!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Kristi Ona · Married on 10/06/2018

The Important Moments

Ali & Garrett are the best humans ever. We really got to know Ali over the last year of planning, and we couldn't have asked for a better team. These two really have an eye for the important moments. We couldn't be happier with our images, and our friendship we've developed with these two. Thank you Ali & Garrett. So much love to you both

Sent on 10/29/2018

Rebecca Chott · Married on 09/15/2018

September 15th Wedding

We chose Ali and Garrett for our wedding photographers for our September 15th wedding in Estes Park and couldn't have been more happy that we chose them! I worked with Ali months before our wedding and she made sure every detail was covered. Ali is so sweet and kind yet extremely professional. Ali and Garrett made our wedding day so fun and memorable! When my husband and I received our wedding album from Ali and Garrett (very quickly after the wedding), we laughed, cried and couldn't believe how much Ali and Garrett captured behind the scenes. We got to re-live our wedding day just by looking at our pictures and that's exactly how you should feel every time you look back at pictures. They stayed with us the entire day and never seemed rushed or hurried to get the pictures done. We are so, so incredibly thankful that we chose this talented duo. Ali and Garrett thank you!!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Ali & Garrett Wedding Photographers 8
    Ali & Garrett Wedding Photographers 9
    Ali & Garrett Wedding Photographers 10
    Ali & Garrett Wedding Photographers 11
    Ali & Garrett Wedding Photographers 12

Cassandra · Married on 09/08/2018

If you are looking for unique, romantic photos, then these are the photographers for you!! Their Adventure Sessions fit our relationship perfectly and told a beautiful story. When I saw their work, it was love at first sight and I am SO grateful for their flexibility and all of the fun we had capturing so many beautiful moments. When the wedding was over, I was really sad to see them go because they felt like very dear friends! They made all of my photography dreams come true. Thank you Ali and Garrett!!

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Ali & Garrett Wedding Photographers 13

Melissa · Married on 09/01/2018

I cannot rave enough of the amazing job Ali and Garrett did at our wedding. I’ve had my photos for 2 weeks now and I’m still in love with all of them, look at them daily (ahem obsessively). They are absolutely beautiful! They were able to get everything on my photo wish list. The photographs will forever be a wonderful memory of our perfect day.

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Ali & Garrett Wedding Photographers 14
    Ali & Garrett Wedding Photographers 15
    Ali & Garrett Wedding Photographers 16
    Ali & Garrett Wedding Photographers 17

Kristen · Married on 07/21/2018

We LOVED Ali and Garrett! My husband and I are both super awkward in front of a camera but Ali and Garrett made it so easy and natural. The Adventure session was one of my favorite parts, getting to do an activity made our engagement photos so much more "us", than the traditional posed photos. Our wedding photos are stunning, candid, romantic, just wonderful. Again, made everything seamless and so easy. Love both of them and our photos :)

Sent on 08/20/2018
  • kris

kris · Married on 06/23/2018

Captured our day to perfection!

Ali and Garrett are incredible! They want to know you and they went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with our photos. They blew us away!!! Everyone comments about how “these must be photo shopped!”
    Nope! Ali and Garrett are that good! We love those two!

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Ali & Garrett Wedding Photographers 18
    Ali & Garrett Wedding Photographers 19
    Ali & Garrett Wedding Photographers 20
    Ali & Garrett Wedding Photographers 21
    Ali & Garrett Wedding Photographers 22

Deanna · Married on 05/28/2018

Ali photographed my bridal shower and I am just beyond amazed! Not only did the pictures turn out absolutely STUNNING, but she was incredibly professional and flexible during the event. She helped stay on schedule without being pushy. Did I mention how amazing the pictures turned out?

Thank you SO much, Ali!

Deanna

Sent on 05/03/2018
  • Justin

Justin Greenstein · Married on 10/14/2017

Wonderful Experience

My wife and I could not have had a better experience than the one we had with Ali and Garrett. From the first time we first met Ali and Garrett in a coffee shop downtown to talk about our wedding vision, we instantly knew we were making a great choice! The couple came highly recommended to us, and we are now more than happy to recommend them to you! Our wedding was amazing and beautiful and we are so thrilled to have such incredible photos to remember it with.

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Ali & Garrett Wedding Photographers 23
    Ali & Garrett Wedding Photographers 24

Megan · Married on 09/29/2017

My husband and I could not agree more with all of the amazing reviews for this awesome couple, who also happen to be such talented photographers. I feel like we found the perfect package in Ali and Garrett, two people who we immediately wanted to be friends with, and who also could not have done better at capturing our engagement and wedding day. We did their adventure shoot for our engagement photos, and they were so amazing in trekking through the snow with us, while Garrett also helped carry my little pup who was feeling frozen. These two capture all of the special moments without making it feel forced or fake in any way- they find this magical way of getting you in your element and make the whole process of taking photos actually a lot of fun. Words can't really do them justice, so check out their gallery and trust all of us who have been so pleased with the decision to book them- you will not be disappointed!! Thank you Ali and Garrett :)

Sent on 10/30/2017

Caitlin · Married on 09/16/2017

If you're looking for a photography duo for your big day that not only are two people who love what they do, but GENUINLY care about every detail and aspect of your photo needs, who are there for you EVERY single step of the way, who truly become people you consider "friends" because you trust them so much and can feel so comfortable around them and are EXTREMELY professional and TALENTED... then look no further than booking Ali and Garret Photography. You will NOT regret this decision on the biggest day of your life. The entire experience from the initial phone call with Ali until the minute they left our wedding (WAY later than we had planned on) - they have gone above and beyond for our needs. They stepped outside of their role when the timeline didn't go exactly to plan and ENSURED every part of our party was accounted for, even pulled together family members to ensure EVERY SINGLE SHOT, was accounted for that mattered to Nick and I. At the end of the night (a very long day for the two of them), Ali & Garrett made a point to grab me in the middle of my reception to ensure I got a few shots of my Grandmother and I before they took off for the evening; as my Grandmother was not around during cocktail hour photos- and boy does the reception FLY by talking to all your guests. I will be forever thankful for each and every single photo they took of us on the most important day of our lives. I cannot thank them enough for everything they are, and everything they do. The wedding photos are just BEAUTIFUL. I never thought we could get so lucky to have had them capture every moment and detail that we will be able to look back at for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Meagan · Married on 09/09/2017

Ali and Garrett were incredible to work with. They were easy to work with, flexible and truly cared about us and our special day. Their attention to detail is impeccable. They took some of the most beautiful wedding and engagement photos I have ever seen. They go with the flow and make you feel very special all throughout the process. I would 100% recommend Ali and Garrett to any couple looking for a photographer. They are the BEST!!

Sent on 11/02/2017
    Ali & Garrett Wedding Photographers 25

Paige · Married on 09/02/2017

Ali and Garrett are the DREAM TEAM!! We are so blown away with these two we can not say enough! Everything from our initial meeting to our engagement photos to our wedding day was seamless, professional, and beautiful. Ali has a true gift of capturing the most genuine and sincere moments. These two went above and beyond! They knew how much we wanted a videographer however it wasn't in our budget. Ali and Garrett surprised us with videotaping our entire ceremony!!! This is that extra something about them that makes them better than the best. My now husband is not one to take pictures and you would never know! They made us feel comfortable and relaxed. After posting our pictures on social media I can't even tell you how many phones calls and texts I received about our photos. Every moment captured was so genuine, so sincere, and simply amazing. Ali and Garrett you made our day perfect and we are forever thankful!!!

Sent on 10/09/2017
    Ali & Garrett Wedding Photographers 26
    Ali & Garrett Wedding Photographers 27
    Ali & Garrett Wedding Photographers 28
    Ali & Garrett Wedding Photographers 29
    Ali & Garrett Wedding Photographers 30

brittani · Married on 08/26/2017

Ali did our Adventure Session Engagement photos and I couldn't have been more thrilled with the results! She had great ideas, was incredibly warm, and we immediately felt at ease with her. She captured the candid moments, and gave us direction when we needed it. Doing our session felt more like hanging out with an old friend than an engagement session. Ali truly has an eye, she captures that raw emotion that most look for in their photographs. I can't sing her praises enough :)

Sent on 12/13/2016

Stephanie · Married on 07/08/2017

To say Ali and her husband Garrett are fantastic doesn't do them justice. They were an indispensable addition to our wedding day. I cannot praise their work any better than their other reviews already have-but looking at her portfolio will give anyone a sense of what Ali's work entails: romance, fun, and happy love.

Aside from the photography Ali and Garrett are charming, kind and very professional. They integrated perfectly with the rest of our wedding team. It was a huge relief to know that our group was familiar with each other and would work elegantly and efficiently together to give us everything we needed (a perfect day AND amazing photos without sacrificing being with the people we love).

I hope anyone choosing to work with Ali and Garrett will be as happy as we are. Their work is awesome and so are they!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/18/2017

Ali is absolutely amazing. She did both our engagement and wedding photos. We loved them all. When I say she climbed a mountain to get the best pictures of us, I'm not exaggerating. SHE CLIMBED A MOUNTAIN! Not to mention is there were 35-40 MPH winds.

She's clearly amazing, for that alone. But, our pictures... thinking about them now is bringing a tear to my eye. We feel beyond lucky to have found Ali. Our house is now adorned with her pictures and we will forever be grateful to have met such a sweet, talented soul!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Michelle · Married on 08/05/2016

I would stop thinking....and book them asap! Both Ali and Garrett were amazing to work with. We are a pretty low key couple so we felt right at home with them when we first met and the rest is history. Our photos turned out amazing. We are still being told how well our photos were done to this day and its months after our wedding! Everything we wanted captured....they captured.

Sent on 10/09/2016

nicole · Married on 07/23/2016

Ali and Garrett are not only amazing photographers but people. From Day 1 you could tell how much they cared and made us feel so comfortable that everything was always under control. Leading up to the wedding, Ali was so responsive and always proactively reached out which meant a lot. Now for the pictures - they were INCREDIBLE. Our family and friends still can't get over them. Every conversation I have with my mom (a month out now) she talks about how she still has not ordered any because she just can't choose. They are so creative and really help to capture the uniqueness of the couple. We had so much fun with them - I would choose them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 08/27/2016

Jessica · Married on 06/25/2016

My husband and I really enjoyed working with Ali and Garrett. Not only were our pictures amazing and beautiful but they both were so sweet and easy to work with. Ali definitely made me feel like she was interested in anything and everything she could do to make our wedding day go as smoothly as possible, and I really appreciated that. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. Thank you both!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Morgan · Married on 06/04/2016

The past year and a half, we had the privilege to create a lifelong friendship with Ali and Garrett. These are two of the most genuine and caring people. They made our wedding day so special. They have given us the gift that keeps on giving, of being able to re-live the most important day of our lives anytime we look back at our beautiful pictures. They captured every detail of our day and we are so grateful for that. Ali and Garrett were so loving, encouraging, patient, and devoted through the entire process starting from our engagement photos to brainstorming ideas for the wedding to many laughs at dinners to finally our big day. We feel so blessed to have met these two outstanding people and witness their creative, unique, professional and remarkable photography.

Sent on 06/23/2016

Laura · Married on 03/28/2016

If you're looking for a photographer who is more like family, Ali N Garrett should be your first choice! Ali was a pleasure to work with and continues to check in on me and my husband and our families. She photographed our outdoor winter wedding and made sure we were always comfortable and happy! I can't wait to schedule anniversary shoots with her!

Sent on 05/31/2016
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 09/27/2015

Ali and Garrett are phenomenal. Ali did my boudoir work as well as our wedding and our pictures are extraordinary. She is so efficient and professional, easily accommodating any needs. I am extremely picky when it comes to photographers and I knew I could trust her to understand my vision for our day and to execute it perfectly. She has an extensive knowledge of working with lighting, helping to pose people, and can handle working with difficult personalities. WE LOVE THEM!

Sent on 12/20/2015

Ashley · Married on 09/19/2015

Ali & Garrett were absolutely amazing! Not only were they so friendly and genuine to work with, they were very professional and able to keep the crazies in check on the day of the event. It was truly a blessing for these two to be a part of our special day and capture the most amazing memories! There is not one photo that we got back that didn't make my heart melt! Love you guys!

Sent on 10/23/2015
  • Y

Yi · Married on 08/22/2015

Ali and Garrett are wonderful and fun people to work with! They captured beautiful moments of my wedding day in spontaneous, unique, and beautiful ways! They are not only professional but also respectful of our culture. We definitely appreciate them and our time together!

Sent on 06/04/2016

Stephanie · Married on 08/14/2015

Ali and Garrett were awesome! As an out-of-state couple, they made it extremely easy to plan and coordinate without being in person. They took the time to get to know us as a couple, and made sure they got all the shots we wanted. When it came time for group family shots, they were extremely patient with dealing with family trying to squeeze in and snap shots. On top of that, all their photos came out amazing. They were even nice enough to give us a sneak peek of the photos at the reception, and let us display them on their tablet. They gave us everything we wanted plus more and could not have been easier to work with.

Sent on 11/09/2015