Windfirm Photography

Glenwood Springs, CO View map
$1,800 Most Popular Price

$1,800 Most Popular Price

I am a wedding photographer based in the Aspen Valley of Colorado. My style is very natural as I love the natural beauty of the human experience and am deeply interested in capturing the genuine moments that unfold in front of me. Moments like these are honest and pure with emotion. Holding life as it was in the instant.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,800

Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Prints
    Britta Married on 08/10/2019

Great experience

We had a great experience with Katrina. She took beautiful photos and made everything easy! Highly recommend.

Windfirm Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, Britta! It was such a joy to be part of your special day! Thank you again for having me be part of it! xoxo
    Ricardo S. Married on 02/22/2019

Absolutely amazing

We wanted a photographer that would capture moments occurring during our wedding and not simple choreographed photos.

Katrina accomplished that and so much more. She gifted us with opportunity to relive our wedding and a lot of those moments every time we see our photos .

Our wedding has been one of the most joyous events of our lives, and you captured all the joy, love, and laughter that we experienced on that special day!

Windfirm Photography's reply:

Thank you so so much Ricardo & Robert! Your day was so special and it was an absolute honor to document. Wishing you two a lifetime of happiness!
    Anneliese Married on 06/20/2015
    Katrina is calm, professional, and passionate about what she does. She calmed my husband’s nervousness about being in front of the camera with ease. She made sure she was familiar with our venue and chosen photo spots ahead of time. She listened to me, learned what my priorities were in terms of important moments and pix, and used her experience to guide is both through our day making sure everything was captured. Since our wedding she has also been helpful with prints for anniversary gifts too ;) I have recommended her to other friends without hesitation, and now I am recommending her to you!

Deals

Windfirm Photography 1
Exclusive

404 10th Street Glenwood Springs, CO, 81601
Location of (Windfirm Photography)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding