Prisma Events, LLC Reviews

27 | Denver, CO

27 Reviews for Prisma Events, LLC

• Rema

Rema S · Getting married on 09/09/2020

A wonderful wedding planner!

We used Prisma Events as our wedding planner for our wedding last year. We were planning a wedding from the other side of the country, so the first thing we wanted to find was a good planner. Prisma turned out to be a great decision. Planning a wedding was a huge undertaking, but Whitney and Aimee made it very doable. We had a website to keep track of the planning timeline and all of the related documents, and they know just about everyone in the industry in the area so we were able to find other vendors very easily.
    Whitney was our main planner and she did a wonderful job. She always knew where we were in the planning process, what the next steps were and when they needed to be done. Every time I started to feel overwhelmed, I’d talk to her and realize that we were in good hands and she had everything under control.
    On the day of the wedding, Whitney was there to keep everything on track and organized, and it all went smoothly and according to plan. Any questions that came up she was able to handle easily.
    Overall it was a wonderful experience from beginning to end, both Aimee and Whitney were a lot of fun, and they made the process so much easier than I had anticipated!

Sent on 04/26/2020

John Sims · Married on 07/10/2020

Aimee was great to work with

We used Prisma Events Wedding Management service. Even though we had done most of the pre-planning ourselves, Aimee was great in taking over and managing the details through the last month. She had great suggestions for things we hadn't thought of and turned us on to some good vendors. Best of all, the wedding day went flawlessly, everything went exactly as we asked and Aimee and her team were on every detail. It couldn't have been better. Lastly, as a same-sex couple we wanted to make sure that we had someone who was fully open to embracing our special day. We would highly recommend Aimee and team.

Sent on 12/01/2019

Prisma Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, John! We loved being a part of your wedding and all the amazing details you put into it! It's clients like you that remind us why we love this job! Congrats to you and Brad and we wish you many years of happiness (and songs!)! :)

Lindsay · Married on 09/16/2019

Excellent!!

Aimee was amazing to work with! She is easy going and confident. I felt like we knew each other for a long time. She basically planned every last detail, which is exactly what I wanted. I just sat back and relaxed knowing she had everything under control. My wedding was perfect.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Prisma Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Lindsay! You and Val were so great to work with and made it easy for US too! :) It was a perfect day and we were so happy to be a part of it. Congrats again and best wishes!
  • Kait

Kait Grey · Married on 08/18/2019

THE most organized, connected and INCLUSIVE Planner

If I could give Aimee and Prisma 10 stars, I would! Not only did she keep me sane all 11(?) months leading up to our wedding, but knowing we were in hands as mindful, experienced, and genuinely caring as Aimee's made ALL of the difference. Her vendor contacts were amazing (seriously, she works w some of the best) and every ball I/we dropped, she picked up and ran with. And don't even get me started on the day of. Our bridesmaids and moms were all SO thankful they really didnt have to do anything but get their dresses and the Prisma team being mic'd up, walkie talkies and all, made everything seamless and way too easy. The Prisma team is so easy to work with and one thing that really stood out was the fact that none of my stupid questions felt stupid... they were, but not to Aimee. So happy to say that we came out of the experience with a new friend in Aimee and I would HIGHLY suggest Prisma for any upcoming event. You will be so happy you hired them!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Kendall · Married on 06/29/2019

Day-of-Coordination Services

We hired Aimee for her Day-of-Coordination services and LOVED working with her. She went above and beyond, helping us through the entire process, recommending vendors, reviewing contracts and keeping us on schedule. She was responsive, offered creative solutions and was very respectful of our budget and time. Aimee's ability to remain calm and professional in the midst of wedding day chaos kept us at ease. If something went wrong on our wedding day, we had no idea (and that's the way it should be!). Her energy and laughter are contagious. She is an absolute joy to work with!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Heather Guzzardo · Married on 05/18/2019

Aimee and team are the best!

Aimee and team stepped in to help plan a Celebration of Life event, so needless to say it was a difficult time and very fast turnaround. They were so attentive and helpful and we would’ve never been able to do it without them. We are forever grateful!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Amy · Married on 10/05/2018

Wedding Planner Wizardry

Prisma is simply amazing. There is so much that goes into a wedding - and as a meeting planner myself - I can say that there were so many things I didn't even think of. It was ok though, because Aimee and her team at Prisma did. I cannot thank them enough for making our wedding so special. Go with Prisma, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Audrey

Audrey · Married on 09/01/2018

Prisma made it seamless

We are so happy we chose to work with Aimee and her staff at Prisma Events for our wedding this summer. From the get-go, she made it a fun and easy process. Aimee gave great suggestions when we needed them and was also very supportive of our vision. Her pricing is extremely competitive and she went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for our big day. I would highly recommend working with Prisma Events!!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Prisma Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Audrey! You and Rich had such a beautiful celebration and the nicest group of people - perfect complement to both of you! We wish you all the best and were so happy to be a part of your day! Cheers!

Pam · Married on 08/18/2018

What can I say.... but Thank you and we LOVE you, Aimee!!! From the beginning until after our wedding, Aimee was always there to support and guide us! We are so happy and grateful to have your help through this experience! Words cannot express our love and appreciation for helping keep things together on the day of as well! We wouldn't have trusted anyone else with this!!! I would highly recommend Aimee for any event planning needs! She is brilliant with what she does! SO much love for you!!!

Sent on 08/27/2018

John · Married on 06/29/2018

My husband and I had such an amazing time both working with Aimee and Prisma Events and on our wedding day. I can't stop looking at the pictures and remembering how great the day was. One friend said the weekend was 'life-affirming'. Another said it was the best wedding she's attended. Yet another said, "this is a very exclusive wedding, thank you for having us." It was just fabulous all the way around, and Aimee is 100% responsible for creating such an amazing setting, finding a DJ and the best caterer. Since our wedding, two friends have asked for Aimee and Prisma's contact information to help them plan events of their own. Thank you!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Prisma Events, LLC's reply:

Wow! Thank you, John and David! We absolutely loved being a part of your incredible weekend. I thank you most of all for trusting our experience and giving us the reigns to help bring your vision to life! It's getting to work with couples like you, who are so focused on the bigger picture of celebrating with the ones you love, that make this a dream job. Such an honor to help you continue your love story!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/12/2018

Aimee is amazing! I would recommend her to anyone for wedding support and help! As a bride the last thing you want to worry about on your wedding day is making sure everything is setup and where it needs to be for each piece of the day. Aimee made it all happen for us! She is on the ball and kept me organized during the process, she even would ask about little things like our marriage license. We had not even thought of needing in the weeks before when all is coming together. Aimee even picked up the items we had from my Mom's rental home up where our wedding was, she went above and BEYOND. Our day would not have been what it was without Aimee, I am beyond thankful for her!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Kristin · Married on 04/13/2018

Everything was wonderful!! Happy with our beautiful night. Very happy with our decision to go with prisma. Really felt heard and our vision camwcto life.

Sent on 06/28/2018

mark · Married on 12/09/2017

If you are in need of coordination for a large party or wedding, I would strongly recommend Prisma and Aimee for those needs. First of all, she is just a very sweet person with a calm and willing demeanor. Yet she has enormous experience and knowledge and brings that to the table, ensuring a fabulous and drama-less event. For us, Aimee had to coordinate a large wedding, in a historical venue, with multiple décor setups, full meal service and a large stage for an 11 piece band. Fairly complex...but no problem at all. I was most impressed with the comments I got from other vendors which spoke highly of her organizational skills and ability to bring a team together focused on delivering a quality event.

Also, a side note,,,we considered not hiring a wedding coordinator for this event however my wife and I were so happy we did (and so happy it was Aimee). She handled everything so we could fill our roles as host and hostess of the evening.

Sent on 12/16/2017

Prisma Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Mark! You all put a lot of love and effort into this event and it was our pleasure to help that big vision come to life! You selected great vendors and it was a "dream team" event. We loved watching you on the dance floor and the bride and groom living it up on the stage! It was a terrific evening and thank you for letting us be a part of it!

Nicole · Married on 10/21/2017

We hired Aimee as a “week of coordinator” for our August 2017 wedding in Vail, CO. Aimee was extremely helpful and I would highly recommend her! Aimee and her team were worth every penny! She was very helpful leading up to the wedding- meeting frequently over the phone to make sure we were checking things off her super handy checklist. She is very down-to-earth but is able to take charge and handle any problem in an instant. If anything went wrong during our wedding day, I didn’t hear about it or know about it all because of Aimee. We had complicated logistics of getting all vendors and guests up a gondola for our ceremony and then back down and onto buses to go to the reception. Aimee made the whole process seamless and easy for our guests- which is even more miraculous considering we had a rain delay for our outdoor ceremony and the whole schedule was thrown off. However, Aimee communicated with all the vendors, updated the schedule, and everything went smoothly despite the delay. Our reception venue was completely DIY- Aimee and her team set up all the tables, chairs, decorations, place-settings, flowers, etc. and made the place look fabulous in record time. I cannot say enough great things about Aimee and highly recommend her for your wedding.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Prisma Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Nicole! You, Jeremy, your friends, and family, were an absolute pleasure. Even through the rain and waiting, everyone was still in high spirits just waiting to celebrate YOU! It was an incredibly beautiful day and we certainly owe many many thanks to Cole and the All Love Catering team - they worked hard and quickly and it truly was a whole team effort! We wish you all the best and know you are going to have lots of happy adventures together! Congrats again to you and thank you for letting us be a part of it!

Joey · Married on 09/09/2017

Aimee was such an important part of our wedding. She was so attentive to our needs and delivered way more than we ever could’ve expected. She made sure things were running smoothly and on time. She even took care of little details that did not go unnoticed! Highly recommend Prisma Events as Aimee is a true professional and will make sure everything goes as planned. Thank you SO much!!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Prisma Events, LLC's reply:

We loved being there to celebrate with you both! Your families were full of love and the support was amazing - not a dry eye in the house during those toasts! It's the best feeling to see such an important celebration unfold for two such deserving people. It was a beautifully perfect night! Congrats!

Angie · Married on 08/19/2017

Aimee at Prisma Events did an amazing job coordinating our destination wedding in Breckenridge, CO. I do not live in Colorado so it was important to have a professional to help ensure everything went smoothly. I am so happy we hired Aimee. The wedding weekend went very smooth and I was able to relax and enjoy our guests and party. Thank you Aimee!!!!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Prisma Events, LLC's reply:

Oh thank you, Angie! It was such a pleasure to work with you! We loved all the personal touches you brought to your celebration. You were so hospitable to us and your guests were great! It really was an awesome weekend! Congrats and safe travels to you both!

Suzanne · Married on 06/02/2017

Aimee was great. Our son and his bride were planning a wedding in Evergreen CO while living in Lexington, KY. It was not working well. I hired Aimee to help them out and she was perfect. She was able to navigate the parent groom/bride relationships, keep the bride and groom on track, give great advice on service providers and kept everyone on time on the wedding day. All this with a smile and an upbeat attitude. No question was too silly, and she was always responsive and timely.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Carlos · Married on 09/03/2016

Great communication! Very flexible/understanding! Wonderful ideas! I would recommend this company to ALL my friends!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Shawna · Married on 10/31/2015

Aimee is a lovely person to work with. We were looking for a last minute wedding coordinator, and she was recommended by our caterer. Aimee was very organized and thorough. I would definitely recommend her to any of our friends.

Sent on 04/02/2016

Amber · Married on 09/26/2015

Aimee is such a pro at this! I was not a very prepared or visionary bride and she helped me throughout the entire process to develop my vision and make it reality. She was patient yet firm about keeping me on track to get tasks done on time. She's excellent at communication and bridging the gap between vendors who are experts in the biz and amateurs like me!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Abby · Married on 05/07/2015

Hire them ASAP!

The whole Prisma team was great to work with and made the whole planning process so easy! We are so thankful that we decided to get a planner and we are even more thankful that we found Aimee and her team. They kept everyone on track throughout the weeks leading up to the wedding and more importantly kept everyone on time and where they were supposed to be on the day of. We are still thrilled with how everything turned out!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Aimee is so wonderful to work with! She did our day of coordination and we could not have pulled it off without her! I had so many special details that I had put into everything, and when you are the bride it is hard to turn everything over to someone else and trust that they will do everything as you would. I could not have asked for anyone better. Aimee made sure she had all the details just right and got to know my husband and I in meetings prior to our wedding. She is on time, organized and professional. She also helped the day stay on schedule because our venue was tight on time and it was nice to have someone there to take care of all of our needs. When you work so hard to plan your dream day execution is key and Aimee is just the girl to make sure your day is just as you want it! I also recommended her to a friend who had to relocate their entire wedding with only a weeks notice. She helped re-plan their day from top to bottom with catering, tables, details, etc. and my friends were so thrilled and thankful for her services. Aimee is worth every penny!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Aimee is great to work with. She is responsible and professional. I recall that she met with us at least once a week to provide an update on our wedding, or came out to visit us with the various vendors that we worked with. She always stays within the budget you initially set, which we appreciated.

If you are looking for someone who can remain calm under pressure, yet still have a commanding force to ensure that your special day is exactly as you dreamed it to be, then Aimee is your person. In the end, she will become your friend, your sounding board, and someone to be by your side.

Sent on 11/27/2015

M. · Married on 09/24/2016

Aimee was our day-of-coordinator for our wedding in September. She was absolutely amazing! Aimee not only met with me to pick out linens and help with decor, but she also helped us with many other details. She connected with our vendors as well as provided the timeline that was needed to help the day of the wedding run smoothly. Aimee was well worth double of what she charges! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding coordinator!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Nikki · Married on 12/05/2015

Aimee at Prisma Events did a FANTASTIC job making our vision of our wedding day a reality. We had her focus on our reception, and she captured exactly what we wanted. She connected us with the appropriate vendors when we asked her to. She also was very budget conscious, which we appreciated. We didn't want to spend much for flowers and table decor. Aimee made our table centerpieces and the bouquet - the perfect touch at a reasonable price! I would recommend her services!

Sent on 12/10/2015