500 Main Street, Little Falls, NJ 07424 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 76

About Premier Events By Reema

Premier Events By Reema is a detail focused floral design team dedicated to bringing your wedding day dreams to life. Located in Little Falls, New Jersey, this esteemed event decor service will be sure to leave a lasting impression on you and your guests. Premier Events By Reema aims to work closely with each and every client to ensure they go above and beyond to make your vision a reality.

Experience
Reema and 15 wedding designers make up the talented team of professionals known as Premier Events By Reema. They have customized floral arrangements and venue decor for over 200 satisfied clients. This gifted team of individuals are truly focused on making your event about you. They are known for understanding your vision and exceeding expectations. Premier Events By Reema will bring the wow factor you are looking for at your next event.

Products Offered
To create your vision and more, Premier Events By Reema offers several products and services that will bring a romantic and glamorous atmosphere to your special day. You will feel confident in the hands of these accomplished floral design specialists when provided with the following selections to personalize your wedding day experience:

• Aisle and altar decor
  • Bouquets
  • Boutonnieres
  • Flower crowns
  • Flower petals
  • Table arrangements
  • Corsages
  • Furniture rentals
  • Setup and clean up services
  • Consultations

136 Reviews for Premier Events By Reema

• Joanne

Joanne Cavaliere · Getting married on 08/28/2020

Absolutely Amazing

I cannot begin to tell you how amazing and wonderful Reema and her staff was for my daughter’s wedding. We have been planning this wedding for over a year and a half. My daughter wedding was this past Saturday at the beginning of the pandemic. You could only imagine the nerves leading up to the wedding the week before. But never did I feel that when I spoke with Reema. She was in constant contact with me and constantly assuring me everything was gonna be ok. Her professionalisms is beyond but her heart is bigger. I cried when I entered the ballroom. It was beautiful. More than my daughter and I ever imagined.

Sent on 03/20/2020
  • Janet

Janet Arslanbeck · Getting married on 08/02/2020

Reema and Premiere Events Team are amazing!

To Reema and The Premier Events Team,

I honestly do not know where to begin, so I'm going to speak freely about my wedding planning process. In the beginning I didn't think I would necessarily need a wedding planner/coordinator. I had this idea of trying to plan a small, simple, intimate wedding with my fiancé. I had some simple ideas here and there, but was not too stuck on any specific theme/look. Me being super organized and the queen of lists and excel sheets, I thought I had this in the bag...…..let me tell you how wrong I was about everything. Turns out I am not the planner that I thought I was---my lists and excel sheets were all over the place. It was a mess. I also learned that the second I opened my Pinterest App, I instantly became overwhelmed. I found myself closing the app and just losing focus of this simple, intimate wedding, thinking I still had time to plan. Little did I know that this intimate wedding I had in mind grew to 400+ in a matter of 3 days. I knew I needed help. My fiancé and I knew of many couples who have gotten married in the last couple years, and they all referred us to Premiere Events. I followed her page and instantly fell in love. Reema and her team pretty much saved my life. I know I started off this review saying that I dont know where to begin, let me tell you that Reema really noticed that I didn't know where to begin. She literally guided me through the whole process. During our first meeting she made multiple checklists of things we needed to do, ideas and vision boards of décor and flowers, multiple seating arrangements for my 400+ guests, referred and even spoke to some vendors for me, suggestions on where to shop for bridal accessories...the list goes on and on. Let’s just say we sat together for 2+ hours. With her help, we were able to iron out every detail to the wedding. I can’t say how thankful we are for Reema and her team. Not only was she able to narrow down the details, but she would reach out to me every other day with more ideas to make our day extra special. I trusted her so much that at one point, I gave her free range and told her that the sweetheart table and backdrop is all her. She literally designed the whole thing, and I saw it for the first time the day of the wedding, and let me say that I was in tears. We absolutely LOVED everything. It was all perfect. Reema and their team really outdid themselves. I could honestly say the flowers and décor were the highlight of the night. I had so many people loving the décor, and the thing I could say was, "This was all Reema and her team!" I couldn't even take one ounce of credit.

Reema and Premiere Events Team-Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts. We love you guys so much. We are beyond thankful for the hard work that you and your team put in. By no means is wedding planning easy. Let’s just say you and your team made it seem like a piece of cake.

I HIGHLY recommend Reema and her team. Not only are they amazingly talented when it comes to décor and flowers, but they are very professional, and prices are very fair. One last thing that I would like to add is that I really appreciated Reema's thoughtfulness and appreciation for her brides and grooms. She would check up on me every other day just to make sure I was mentally ready and stress free. She never forgot to check in and for me that was everything.

Thank you Reema and Premiere Events. We love you all so much.

Sent on 03/24/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Premier Events By Reema FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 200
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 75
    $ 175
    $ 5000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• 500 Main Street Little Falls, New Jersey, 07424 See on map
    201-654-3419 (Phone number)
    Location of (Premier Events By Reema)