Premier Events By Reema Reviews

Premier Events By Reema 5
  • Cal

Cal Ahmad · Getting married on 03/09/2021

Best there is

Above & beyond expectations. Everything was smooth from start to finish. Reema made sure we were satisfied and happy throughout the entire process. Jose was excellent as well. Thanks for making it the best day

Sent on 10/03/2019

Nora Sawalhi · Married on 11/12/2019

Best experience of my entire wedding planning!

Reema and her team are truly experts at what they do. When it comes to planning a wedding, Ive learned that the smoothest way to get through the process of planning is to surround yourself with people who are professionals in their area of expertise and that is EXACTLY who Premier Events by Reema are. When my fiancé and I went to Reema’s, we had no idea what we wanted or any vision for our floral arrangements and Reema took the time to sit with us, show us EVERYTHING, explained flower types and greenery and why high centerpieces suit a venue with high ceilings and she went down to the last minute details of the candelabra candle covers (who even thinks of something so minor!!). The effort and beauty and talent that is put in to all of the work that was done that day was unbelievable and I cried at how amazing everything looked. I couldnt have asked for anything more, Reema took my small dream and made it a reality and Im still in shock at how my wedding turned out. Dont worry Ive got some pictures down below. All I can say is that we were well taken care of here at Premier Events and it felt like we part of family that introduced us to the perfect invitation cousin, that one perfect DJ and the uncle from nearby whos the BEST photographer. She connects you to them aaalllll, just another way she made the planning process go more smoothly. If you’re planning a wedding/party/dog birthday party/ whatever it may be, you need Premier Events to help you, otherwise your guests will have a forgettable night instead of UNFORGETTABLE night.

Premier Events By Reema 6
    Premier Events By Reema 7
    Sent on 11/13/2019

Jessica · Married on 11/07/2019

Perfect Florals and Best Team

Thank goodness I got recommended to hire Reema and her amazing team to provide the florals for my wedding!! She as well as her team are extremely knowledgeable and professional at what they do! From start to finish, Reema and Jose we’re friendly, caring, and always available for all my questions with their quick responses. They bring your vision to life with their beautiful arrangements and ideas! Reema and Jose go above and beyond to make your dreams and wedding the perfect day and they make you feel like family!! Reema and Jose are the BEST and I would highly recommend working with them for any occasion!!

Premier Events By Reema 8
    Premier Events By Reema 9
    Premier Events By Reema 10
    Premier Events By Reema 11
    Sent on 11/16/2019

Joann Wehbe · Married on 11/01/2019

Exceeeeddddedddd expectations!

The most perfect, magical and memorable wedding because of Reema! I have zero words because nothing I say will ever express how I felt working with her, especially once I saw my reception and how amazing and stunning the centerpieces/flowers/sweetheart table turned out to be. She made a long time dream and vision of mine come true. She is also thee most patient woman which takes a lot to have, especially working with brides. Highly recommended, she will not dissapoint, I trusted her and her judgement with everything!

Premier Events By Reema 12
    Premier Events By Reema 13
    Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Giselle

Giselle Santos · Married on 10/24/2019

Amazing Florist!

I had by far the best experience with Reema and Jose! They were the epitome of class and professionalism. They went above and beyond accommodating me for my special day. Reema made it her duty to fine tune and correct every detail no matter how large or small. My wedding wouldn’t be complete if it wasn’t for the amazing work by Reema and the rest of her team!

I HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Angela

Angela & Andrew Gonce · Married on 10/19/2019

Absolute perfection, pure talent!

Reema & her team are absolutely amazing! My experience with them was so easy & so much fun we felt like part of the family! She always made sure to send me any ideas she had and invite me to her open houses! Her work for our wedding was pure perfection & I honestly couldn’t have dreamt of anything better! I knew from the beginning that I had nothing to worry about and that Reema & her team would create magic! Everyone of our guests was in complete awe! Jose was also beyond amazing! He was sooooo much fun to work with and the day of the wedding made sure to make our ceremony so fabulous!! I TRULY LOVE YOU GUYS! You made our special day sooooooo much more special! You are so talented and I truly cannot recommend PREMIER EVENTS enough!

Premier Events By Reema 14
    Premier Events By Reema 20
    Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 10/12/2019

The Best. Reema is awesome!!!!

I could not have asked for more. Reema And her team are the best. It was more than I thought.

Sent on 10/18/2019

Laura Tubito · Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding Floral Design

Reema and Jose are amazing to work with. They Are patient, hardworking, helpful and flexible. Everything they set up at the wedding was GORGEOUS! The floral arrangements transformed the whole entire room and everyone was raving about how beautiful all of the flowers looked! They are truly amazing and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Justine Zamfotis · Married on 10/05/2019

The BEST in the business

Reema and her team did an absolute stunning job! It was everything I wanted and more, I'm SO happy I chose them. They turned my wedding into a floral heaven, everyone is still talking about it! They were amazing to work with from start to finish. Reema is very understanding, honest, easy to talk to and goes above and beyond any expectations. They made wedding planning so much easier and I would 10000% recommend them. She can make all your floral dreams come true!

Premier Events By Reema 21
    Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Azar

Azar Mo · Married on 09/28/2019

Best florist/decorator in tri state area, maybe even the country!!

I wouldnt be able to do Premier Events by Reema enough just in this review. Reema, Jose, and the rest of the team gave us an amazing experience. We priced out tons of decorators and florist but the second we met Reema we never met with another one again. The value with her is amazing and you can see what you are actually spending on. She took my wedding to another level. I never had to worry about her once, she knew what she was doing every step of the way. She was the one vendor that I never had to worry about. She took our vision, her vision and blended it together. She is honest, she wont let you do anything that will tacky and she is very very fair in pricing compared to the competition. She and her team made us feel like family who always had our backs and went above and beyond for us. Reema isnt all about money, she is about making sure you are happy and she is about creating and keeping relationships/friendships with her customers for life. We are lucky to have found her, make sure you book quick because she is the best decorator in town.

Premier Events By Reema 22
    Premier Events By Reema 23
    Premier Events By Reema 24
    Sent on 10/01/2019

Maria · Married on 09/21/2019

Highly Recommend Premier Events

I am a client that went into Reema’s store with such high standards and WOW did they deliver! She goes above and beyond to meet your expectations, pays an incredible amount of attention to the finest details, and was punctual throughout my full production with several locations throughout the day. I would HIGHLY recommend a Bride who is very detailed oriented, has a clear vision , and has very high expectations to go visit Reema ! She will fulfill all your wedding dreams and leave you feeling stress free ! Thanks Premier team you guys were INCREDIBLE !! And to Jose , who has a heart of gold, can make you smile/laugh at any moment and IS extremely hardworking - thank you for all the text and phone calls to confirm all final details - you are the best !!

Premier Events By Reema 25
    Premier Events By Reema 26
    Sent on 10/14/2019
  • O

Ozlem Kalender · Married on 09/15/2019

Absolutely amazing!!

Our wedding was on 9/15/2019 at the Estate at Farrington Lake, Reema and her team were absolutely amazing! They took our vision and turned it into a reality. We cannot find enough words to thank them for their hard work and making us feel like family!

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing, breathtaking, stunning

The title consists of just a few words that describe what my guests said about my floral design and decor by Reema. From the beginning (about a year before the wedding) I instantly clicked with Reema and Jose. During the last month leading up to the wedding I came in about 4-5 times for meetings and exchanged hundreds of texts, as we continuously made changes and upgrades to my design. Every time I came in we would laugh and have so much fun. Hours would fly by as we would end up just telling personal stories and get to know each other better. Not only did Reema provide me with the most gorgeous room I have ever seen in my life (I cried when I walked in for the first time), but she also gave me a genuine friendship and I could not be happier with my experience. My room was absolutely perfect and the amount of detail that she put in was impeccable. We had 4 centerpiece concepts, sweetheart table, photo backdrop, and ceremony decor (see pictures). I am forever grateful!

Premier Events By Reema 27
    Premier Events By Reema 35
    Sent on 09/12/2019

Jennifer · Married on 09/06/2019

Fairytale Wedding!

I had my wedding on 9/6/2019 at The Venetian and was looking for a vendor for my decor in the Palazzo Room. The Palazzo at The Venetian is huge and I wanted someone who could see and understand my vision. As soon as I met with Reema and Jose I know they were for me!! My fiancé absolutely loved them too. We felt like we were friends from there start and Reema knew EXACTLY what to do for the room. When I walked into the room I was BLOWN AWAY! It was an absolutely WOW factor and I felt like I was in an actual fairytale. Reema and Jose are the absolute best. They know what looks good and what works! They are responsive and SO MUCH FUN! I want to do it all over again! Thank you both so much for making our wedding dreams come true!!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Knox's

Stephon · Married on 09/02/2019

The best florists ever! Quality quality quality!

Premier pretty much has our fiancé sold by the first consultation. Jose and Reema were sooo personable yet so obviously dedicated to their craft! I’m not even much of a flower person but they’ve completely outdid themselves with bring out romantic theme to life with both flowers and candles! They stayed in close contact with us, always keeping us informed and aimed to please. They definitely made us feel like family. Jose is the Bomb.com okurrr!!! ❤️

Sent on 09/03/2019

Shanel Moet · Married on 09/02/2019

Wedding 9/2/19

Sent on 09/09/2019

Shanel · Married on 09/02/2019

Gorgeous wedding

Everyone here is nothing shy of excellent! From the first day they made us feel like family. Everyone is so personable and so professional. Not to mention, Jose is a special gift within himself. Everyone works together like a family and treats you as such! Working with Premier you are in great hands and can rest at ease. And if you book Premier do yourself a favor and book LJDJs Ricardo also! You wont be disappointed. 😊 Would recommend them any day. Looking forward to future events to work with you all again! You made my wedding (9/2/19) extremely special and beautiful. Thanks again.

Sent on 09/11/2019

Safia · Married on 09/01/2019

The Best Part of Planning.

Reema!! Is all I can say... as days later I am still in awe of my wedding. Not only did Reema transform the entire venue, she walked me through the design coordination and delivered every single promise plus more. I could not have asked for anything more. Reema's attention to detail and impeccable design vision is more than any bride can ask for. In addition to everything, she offered a stress-free, relaxing experience. If you are contemplating the decision to book her, please rest assure Reema and her awesome tea. is the choice that you will not regret and I can guarantee that.

Premier Events By Reema 36
    Premier Events By Reema 37
    Sent on 09/10/2019

K · Married on 08/25/2019

Absolutely Stunning

The work that Reema and her team put together was absolutely breathtaking. I could have never imagined that my wedding would look this beautiful, but because of the simple yet elegant centerpieces, sweetheart table, and of course, the bouquets our wedding was perfect. From the beginning of the year when I stepped foot into Reema’s office and met the team I knew that they had to be a part of our special day. The entire Premier team is incredible and personable and they really care about their brides. The morning of my wedding I received a text from Reema telling me to enjoy the entire day and just to let me know how happy she was for me. Those little details are one of the many reasons why I would recommend them. Everyone at the wedding gushed about the flowers and how magical the entire venue looked. I will forever be grateful to Reema and her team and would 100% recommend them.

Premier Events By Reema 38
    Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Antoinette

Antoinette Lucas · Married on 08/16/2019

Dream wedding

It was exquisitely perfect . I wish I could do the day all over again . When I first met with Rema and Jose they made sure our experience was personal and special . Out of all the vendors we have researched before hand they made sure All the intricate details happened . Rema checked on us personally , came to visit us during the wedding day to make sure we had everything we needed , and Jose made sure we felt so so so comfortable the whole time . The centerpieces , the candles , our sweetheart table , to my bouquet was all done with lots of love . If I could I would have another wedding and have them hired all over again . What made them beyond special is that they made sure this experience was special for us making sure we got the freshest flowers / color flowers to go with our color scheme . I would recommend them to everyone .

Premier Events By Reema 45
    Premier Events By Reema 51
    Sent on 09/22/2019

Joel · Married on 08/11/2019

Excellent Service

Rema and her team did an awesome job with the most delicate and elegant centerpieces I've seen in recent times. Our event was political in nature but Rema's work gave it a tremendous upscale flare. Thank you!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Lauren Morrison · Married on 08/09/2019

Best Experience/ Best Choice

Reema...
    By far you and your team have exceeded my wedding dreams. OMG I still cry when I look at the images. Thank you so much for Everything!!!!! You an Jose and the entire team have made my dreams come true. It was everything I wanted and imagined. The arrangements, flowers were super fresh and just amazing.. You gave me trees, I have freaking trees as table center pieces.... Omg I forever love you for everything..Hiring you and your team was the best choice ever..... Super professional, caring, understanding and worth every dime spent....

Thank you a million times over...
    Wishing you and you team/ family many many blessings

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Rivera · Married on 07/28/2019

Definitely Recommend

Everything about Premier Events was perfect! From the moment you walk in you feel like family. Between meeting with Reema and Jose to communicating with them throughout it just felt right for them to be a vital part of our wedding. They’re so easy to work with and literally took my simplicity and kicked it up a few notches with the beautiful centerpieces and my bouquet. Thank you so much for making our dreams come true!

Premier Events By Reema 52
    Premier Events By Reema 53
    Premier Events By Reema 54
    Premier Events By Reema 55
    Sent on 08/09/2019

Samantha · Married on 07/25/2019

Amazing!

Reema and Jose are the best!!!. They understood my vision from the second I walked into their office. They always checked up on me and always responded so quickly. I am soooo happy I chose them it was perfection !!!!

Sent on 08/30/2019

reem elnatshe · Married on 07/21/2019

Freaking amazing!

I had my dream wedding thanks to Reema! Everything was ten times better than how I pictured it; she literally reminds me of David Tutera, she knows exactly what she’s doing. I had such a hard time finding the right person to design my wedding and I am so happy I chose Premiere Events, I have no regrets: the staff is super sweet and helped me have my dream wedding within my budget.

Sent on 08/22/2019