Norristown, PA 19403 Map · Phone number

About Power Events

Power Events orchestrates a harmonious blending of delectable cuisine with the perfect atmosphere to create the ultimate catering experience. The Power Events team of experienced professionals embodies a willing spirit and unsurpassed skill, ready to help you through every aspect of planning and executing a memorable event right down to every last detail. Whether you're planning a small intimate dinner for 10, or a networking function for 500, Power Events can accommodate all your event planning and catering needs.

chicken 6812

Power Events 1
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/20/2018

The Dream Team

From the second I got on the phone with Ashley, I knew we had to hire her to coordinate and cater our wedding. I cannot even imagine the big day (and the months leading up to) without Ashley there every step of the way. She took the time to get to know my vision for my dream wedding, and seriously took care of everything. Not only is she super organized and down to earth, her food is insanely good; our friends and family will not stop complimenting us on how delicious and full they were the whole day! Our wedding was a week ago and I cannot stop dreaming about Ashley's famous ravioli. She's the best in the business hands down. Power Events is the absolute dream team and I'm so thankful I found Ashley to make my wedding dreams come true. She absolutely crushed it!

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2018

I can't imagine anyone making my wedding any more beautiful than what Ashley and her wonderful team put together! They coordinated and catered my wedding on 10/6/18 and it was a great experience from the start. Working with Ashley was such a pleasure and she made sure everything was perfect and ran smoothly! I described the general vibe I wanted and Ashley took care of the rest. She keyed into exactly what I envisioned, chose and handled vendors, and put together an affordable tapas style menu that everyone has been raving about. Leading up to the big day I received so many comments on how relaxed I was - I knew I had nothing to worry about and that Ashley was taking care of the details. This was especially important as we had an outdoor wedding at a private home, and priceless to a laid back bride such as myself. All the staff were welcoming and attentive, and we really appreciated the extra care they gave our elderly guests. The day of coordinator Victoria expertly guided all the events of the day, and made sure my new husband and I had enough to eat and drink (a godsend). We could not recommend Ashley and her team more!

• Eliza

Eliza · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing food & service!

We cannot recommend Ashley and her team highly enough! We loved working with Ashley from start to finish. She was very responsive and helped us to design a menu that suited us and our guests. The day-of service was impeccable and everything looked beautiful and tasted even better. Everyone on her staff went out of their way to make our guests comfortable and also made sure that my husband and I got enough to eat and drink. Our guests have raved to us about how delicious the food was. Several have told us it was hands down the BEST WEDDING FOOD they have ever tasted! If you are looking for a wedding caterer, Ashley is the way to go!

Power Events FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian