Norristown, PA 19403 Map · Phone number

About Power Events

Power Events orchestrates a harmonious blending of delectable cuisine with the perfect atmosphere to create the ultimate catering experience. The Power Events team of experienced professionals embodies a willing spirit and unsurpassed skill, ready to help you through every aspect of planning and executing a memorable event right down to every last detail. Whether you're planning a small intimate dinner for 10, or a networking function for 500, Power Events can accommodate all your event planning and catering needs.

chicken 6812
chicken 6812
Scallop 6803

21 Reviews for Power Events

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2018

I can't imagine anyone making my wedding any more beautiful than what Ashley and her wonderful team put together! They coordinated and catered my wedding on 10/6/18 and it was a great experience from the start. Working with Ashley was such a pleasure and she made sure everything was perfect and ran smoothly! I described the general vibe I wanted and Ashley took care of the rest. She keyed into exactly what I envisioned, chose and handled vendors, and put together an affordable tapas style menu that everyone has been raving about. Leading up to the big day I received so many comments on how relaxed I was - I knew I had nothing to worry about and that Ashley was taking care of the details. This was especially important as we had an outdoor wedding at a private home, and priceless to a laid back bride such as myself. All the staff were welcoming and attentive, and we really appreciated the extra care they gave our elderly guests. The day of coordinator Victoria expertly guided all the events of the day, and made sure my new husband and I had enough to eat and drink (a godsend). We could not recommend Ashley and her team more!

Dana · Married on 09/22/2018

Ashley and her team at Power Events went above and beyond to make our wedding the most special day!! The food was raved about by our family and friends and the service was impeccable. I HIGHLY recommend Ashley!! It’s the coolest most unique tapas style wedding and service you can get! We loved everything!!

Danielle · Married on 08/04/2018

Ashley impressed from the very beginning. She was extremely knowledgeable, organized, and had great suggestions. The planning process was so easy--she was great with helping up perfect a brunch menu with everything we were looking for. She did an initial walk through with me at the venue itself and was so full of ideas about set-up, decorations, table settings, etc. We weren't sure exactly what we were looking for, and Ashley was fantastic in taking our ideas and actually turning them into working plans. She had worked at our venue, The Colonial Dames, before and it made coordination a breeze since she knew the set-up so well. Leading up to the wedding, we did a final walk-through. Day of was what really impressed up. Ashley and her team arrived the day before and got most of the table settings set up. In the morning, her team came and introduced themselves to everyone and seamlessly got everything in place. When it finally came time to walk down the aisle, Ashley was right there and fixing my hair! Immediately after the ceremony, a staff member handed me and the groom a glass of water. I was so impressed by how above and beyond everyone went. The cheese table was gorgeous and all the appetizers and food got compliments all day.

Power Events FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian