This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2015

foodwerx is a professional wedding and event catering company based in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. This business is known for delivering a lovely dining experience paired with exceptional customer services for weddings and other special life events. The company was founded by Nick Wall in 1998. The small startup began as a food service provider for real estate developers and property management companies. After opening a number of cafés, word of mouth spread, and demand for their dishes began to grow, leading to the company expanding to include full-service catering. Their menu has options for all tastes, ranging from classic Mediterranean dishes to traditional American favorites.

Cuisine

foodwerx offers a wide range of customizable wedding packages that include options for hors d'oeuvres, entree options, and a cocktail display. Additionally, you can choose to include dessert options, specialty sides, and elevated presentations. This business offers their professional catering services for weddings, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, and other special life events. This team will arrive at your venue prepared to set up and clean up all your specialty catering choices.

Frequently asked questions

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$85

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$75

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$90

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$60

China
Linens
Flatware
Glassware

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$6

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Middle Eastern
Seafood
Southern
Spanish

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Kosher
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware

98% Recommended by couples

J
Jessica S. Sent on 11/13/2023

Roxanne crushed it!

Roxanne, the Bridal Specialist, through foodwerx was absolutely amazing. Prior to the day-of she was organized, extremely communicative, and really helped guide us in the right direction in terms of food choices, decorations, and timeline. She gets started with documents and planning very early, which I absolutely loved. It really helped us shape what me and my fiance wanted the day to look like. Roxanne gave her own input, which I also love, because she's the professional and does this all year round! Each time I had a call with Roxanne, she would give little 'pearls of wedding wisdom' which were amazing tips/tricks that she's picked up through her experience.
Day-of, everything was SO smooth because of Roxanne, she handled all the decorations and vendors and was there for my fiance and I with anything we could possibly need. Photos, food, drinks, you name it. She helped wrangle family for toasts, entrances, dances, etc.
On top of all of that, the food was AMAZING! All our guests raved about the food at the cocktail hour and the pumpkin ravioli at dinner.
After the wedding, Roxanne followed-up to ensure we were happy and had the best time, and she also sent photos that she took throughout the day to me (and my Dad). So incredibly grateful for Roxanne.
L
Lauren S. Sent on 09/18/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Foodwerx and Roxanne- the best!

Foodwerx catered our wedding at the Camden County Boathouse on September 16th. Everything was outstanding and couldn't have gone better, thanks to Roxanne DeHart. Compared to some other catering pricing, it is on the pricier side but it is SO worth it, and you really get your money's worth.

Flashback eleven months before the big day, I was emailing possible caters for the wedding and LITERALLY within one hour, I heard back from Roxanne. Then I heard back from her again and again, immediately answering my questions and giving more information. I knew right away she was the lady I want to work with, and want to have with me on the biggest, busiest day ever.

The months leading up to the wedding were smooth and I got a quick response anytime I reached out, email and texting. Roxanne helped me understand how the day would be organized, recommended how to handle the flair, and knew the venue like the back of her hand.

The weeks leading up to the wedding started to become a bit more stressful (so much to do, so little time) but again, Roxanne was there to help and make sure everything was taken care of.

The day of the wedding went down without a hitch. Roxanne arrived early and made sure the tables looked exactly how I pictured they would and checked with me to make sure everything was perfect. She worked calmly with all of our vendors, bridal party and guests when others would have become overwhelmed. The food was outstanding, presentation beautiful. The bartenders and servers were the nicest people and really helped my (now husband) and I feel special.

We left with tons of food to enjoy over the following days, and it tasted just as good as it did the night of the wedding. All of the guests raved about the food. Some fan favorites were the short ribs, butternut squash raviolis, crab cakes... okay I'll stop before I list the whole menu. SO GOOD!

All in all, if you are someone like me who has to do the planning to make sure it's "done right" go with Roxanne and Foodwerx, you will absolutely be blown away!
Erica
Erica G. Sent on 07/24/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Great Food & Superb Service!

We were married on July 7, 2023 at the Camden County Boathouse. We decided to use Foodwerx as our caterer because of the high quality reviews we had read much about, but also in no small part because we had read about what a great day-of coordinator Roxanne was! We discovered that, to no surprise, she was so much more! Roxanne helped us curate our menu from the ground up, and so much more than that.

We loved the food and every guest from our wedding raved about not only the quality of the food, but the incredible variety and styles of food offered. We went with the Fun Package, and it was everything we could have hoped for. The hors d'oeuvres were wonderful, especially the coconut shrimp and the cheesesteak dumplings. The street food was also delicious, with many loving the Thai sesame noodles with pork pot stickers in particular (it was served with chopsticks in a Chinese food carton!). The entrees were also delectable. And the capper was a wonderful ice cream sundae bar in lieu of a traditional wedding cake. The sundae bar played really well on a hot summer day!

Beyond the food, the catering staff was outstanding. They dutifully served all our guests, and as led by Roxanne, had everything ready to go exactly as they had planned. The ballroom was astonishing at first sight and dinner was provided as soon as we finished first dances and toasts. Once dinner was over, the ballroom was cleared out and we were ready for dancing and an evening of revelry. All along the way, we as bride and groom, were hand served by Roxanne and her staff, with plates of appetizers and dinner made for us while we attended to our many guests. Drinks were served to us, too!

But, the best part of our experience with Foodwerx was working with Roxanne. As mentioned, she helped us create our menu, but additionally assisted us in many of the decisions we made about the design of our wedding, the floor plan, when to send out invitations, and so much more. And even though we didn’t actually meet her in person until the day of the wedding (in spite of having spoken to her at least a dozen times), we felt like we knew her incredibly well. Watching her work on the day of the wedding was mesmerizing, as she flawlessly coordinated multiple aspects of our big day, while never once showing a sign of frustration; in fact, she had the cheeriest smile we’ve ever seen! She was as instrumental to our wedding going as we had hoped as anyone else involved, and we are eternally grateful to her for making our wedding night, without a doubt, the best night of our lives!!
illustration stars