1630 Latimer Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103 Map · Phone number

NSCDA/PA Headquarters House 2
NSCDA/PA Headquarters House 3

Sean Morgan · Married on 05/24/2019

Adriana is the best!

Adriana was phenomenal to work with in all aspects! She was very accommodating, gave us a great rate and helped us every step of the way. I highly recommend going here!

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Kati

Kati · Married on 05/11/2019

Best Venue in Philly

WOW. I can't believe how perfect my wedding at the Colonial Dames in Philly was. I owe much of the success of the event to the folks at Colonial Dames, particularly Adriana, and her amazing spirit and professionalism. She was fab to work with from the first time we met, all the way through the process and the day after our wedding when we picked up our remaining affects. She was always flexible, allowing us to make appointments to check out the venue, and gave her best recommendations of how to hold the wedding in the space. The Dames has a gorgeous, lush outdoor space, only to be matched by their indoor space including a beautiful aqua blue room on the 2nd Floor. I just got my photos back from the wedding and we can't believe how great all of the spaces photographed, including the rooms where we got ready. All of my guests agreed that this space is the best kept secret in Philadelphia. I never thought I could afford a wedding in such a gorgeous place in Rittenhouse Square, but it was possible and beyond my expectations at the Colonial Dames. Thank you Adriana!!!!

Sent on 05/19/2019
    NSCDA/PA Headquarters House 4
    NSCDA/PA Headquarters House 5
    NSCDA/PA Headquarters House 6

Danielle · Married on 08/04/2018

The Colonial Dames was a fantastic venue. I was looking for something small and unique in the city, and this fit every checkbox. Adrianna was great to work with. And Power Catering has worked at the venue many times before, making the pair absolutely perfect. We had a quick rehearsal the day before and Adrianna was there to make sure we had everything all set. Day of, she was great in making sure everything ran smoothly during set up and the event itself (and was very patient in all the questions family/moms had for her). I received so many compliments on the venue itself. It has so much character. We were able to do the ceremony outdoors, even though it had rained all morning. There is a smaller patch of turf, so we did the ceremony there so that no heels sunk into the grass! There's also the possibility of doing the ceremony indoors in the living room as well. With 80 people, there was ample room upstairs for 8 tables, the dj, and still a small dance floor area. There is a small room to the bride to get ready in, but it was a little too small for me, so I got ready at the Warwick just a block or two away. There's a small library on the first floor for the groom to get ready it. It's a great gem--small, but beautiful.

Sent on 08/12/2018

NSCDA/PA Headquarters House FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 4,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 3,300.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 120
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Historic Building, Mansion
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Engagement Party, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, August, September, October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, November, December

• Alyssa Maloof Photography
    Alyssa Maloof Photography Wedding Photographers

I Love, love, love this place. It seems like a secret garden in the city. Toni Anne (master gardener) does the garden and it is just beautiful! Perfect location for photos. It's the best of all worlds for a city wedding.

• 1630 Latimer Street Philadelphia, 19103 See on map