Alyssa Maloof Photography

723 Chestnut St, 4th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19106 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Alyssa Maloof Photography

Alyssa was absolute perfection from start to finish - professional, chill, goofy, sincere, go-with-the-flow but with a vision.

We already were raving about our positive experience before we even got the pictures (Alyssa is a gem, just personality-wise, to have with you on your wedding day!!). BUT THEN we got the pics themselves! Honestly, we couldn't be more pleased. The variety of shots, thoughtfulness in editing, and the beautiful, cohesive suite as a whole captured our day magnificently.

So many friends & family members have already commented on the genuine and easy joy captured in our pics - we have Alyssa to thank for that! I can't recommend highly enough.

Alyssa Maloof Photography is a wedding photographer based out of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, that serves the surrounding region and is willing to travel. Alyssa would be thrilled to join you on your wedding celebration and capture every special, heartfelt moment. She promises to provide you with gorgeous photos that you and your loved ones will cherish for years to come.

Alyssa Maloof Photography won the Brides Choice Award from 2009 to 2018. Alyssa offers only works one event per day to ensure couples receive her full attention and also offers additional hours. She is familiar with many areas to shoot and venues around the city and surrounding areas. Some of her favorites are Colonial Dames, Crystal Tea Room, Ballroom at the Ben, The Downtown Club, Morris Arboretum, Bartrams Garden, Awbury Arboretum ,The Woodlands, The Horticultural Center, City Hall Weddings, Terrain at Styers, Holly Hedge Estate, Union Trust and Morris House Hotel.

• Destination/travel

Alyssa Maloof Photography 4
Alyssa Maloof Photography 5

Kate · Married on 10/20/2018

Alyssa is amazing!

Alyssa was incredible to work with and her photos are stunning. We had the best time working with her leading up to our big day. She was always extremely responsive and got our photos to us in just 2 weeks, that has to be a record. We highly recommend her and would love to work with her again!

B · Married on 10/06/2018

Spectacular!!!

Alyssa was spectacular!!! We booked her many months before our wedding, and she and I had the opportunity to chat several times over the phone before my wedding day. Immediately, I felt at ease with her. She has such a relaxed vibe, which is something I was looking for given my high anxiety and fears surrounding my "big" day. Due to unfortunate circumstances, we lost our original venue and needed to find a new space that had the same date available. This was extremely stressful, but Alyssa went out of her way to suggest a number of alternative venues and even offered to change dates if I needed. I truly appreciated her kindness. Later after finding a venue, a few other issues came up and Alyssa reassured me that all would be okay and even made me laugh, which I really needed. When the event was closer, we discussed locations for shooting and made plans to meet the day-of. When the day came, Alyssa was on time, prepared, and organized. This was so important to me because it allowed me to relax and enjoy myself versus focusing on what needed to be done. Alyssa was also super cool and fun, and she made us laugh, which I really needed. We took all of our family photos before the ceremony, and I felt like everything flowed naturally. After the ceremony ended, I barely noticed Alyssa during the reception, yet she managed to beautifully capture ALL of our major moments. My family and friends even commented about great they thought Alyssa was. I cannot say enough about how thrilled we are with the photos. They are a work of art, we cannot stop looking at them, and we will cherish them forever. I highly recommend Alyssa. If you any doubt about choosing a photographer, rest assured, you made the right decision with Alyssa. Thank you, Alyssa, for everything!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Alyssa Maloof Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• The Inn at Penn, A Hilton Hotel
    The Inn at Penn, A Hilton Hotel Hotel Weddings

Alyssa is a talented and gifted artist. She will beautifully document your wedding day so that you can relive these happy moments for many years to come! The Inn at Penn recommends Alyssa Maloof for all your photography needs.

• An Enchanted Florist at Skippack Village
    An Enchanted Florist at Skippack Village Wedding Florists

When one of our brides tells us they have chosen Alyssa Maloof Photography to document their BIG day -we KNOW the images will be SPECTACULAR!!! Alyssa is such a talented professional, she not only captures the people making the day perfect-but also all the details that today's brides stress over but really never get to see once the guests arrive and things are underway- She allows both Bride and Groom to revisit all the important decisions they made-all adding up to the most beautiful wedding day-through her AMAZING photographs. We like to think we're the most important vendor- BUT we know it's the talented professional photographers that capture all the nuance and details that really make the day!!!

• Journeys of the Heart
    Journeys of the Heart Wedding Officiants

Alyssa is wonderful to work with - fun, professional, easygoing and takes absolutely gorgeous photos that capture the essence of a couple and their day.

• 723 Chestnut St, 4th Floor Philadelphia, PA 19106 See on map