4631 e Holmes st, Tucson, AZ 85711 Map · Phone number

About Pop Weddings and Proposals

Pop Weds is a professional wedding planning service in Tuscon, Arizona. Owner Jordan Ochoa got her start in the wedding planning business by planning her own wedding in less than 48 hours. As a budget-conscious bride, she was able to create a simple yet fun and elegant celebration that she and her fiance loved. Jordan will make your simple wedding an affordable reality. She works with the best vendors in the area to offer great packages at a low cost. If you want a stress-free simplistic ceremony and celebration, choose Pop Weds.

Pop Weds offers a variety of packages for couples of every style and budget. Unlike most event planning companies, they offer highly affordable packages for small ceremonies and elopements. All packages include basic planning, decor options, transportation, catering, and photography. Package options include:

• Pop weddings from $2,000 to $5,000 investment

Pop Weddings and Proposals 2
  • Marlise

Marlise Burkholder · Getting married on 04/08/2020

Wonderful!

When we decided to get married in Tucson, even though we live in Northern Indiana, it was my fiancé (now husband) who said he wouldn't do it without a wedding planner. I have planned events before, and at that time, I wasn't sure it would be necessary or helpful to hire someone. Jordan showed me how very helpful it can be. She lined up the perfect venue to meet our special needs, she easily learned my taste by a few conversations with me and some peeks at my Pinterest boards. She knew the best vendor to make a gluten and dairy free cake, and she did it all with grace, a sense of humor, and a smile on her face. Her work allowed us to enjoy the process, stress free, and it gave us an opportunity to enjoy our time with each other and with our families at the wedding. Her goal was to give us our dream wedding, and she did that beautifully! She even thought of a beautiful and thoughtful way to donate our flowers after the ceremony. We enjoyed working with her, I've told several people hiring her was one of the best decisions we made for our ceremony.

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Deanne

Deanne Dinslage · Married on 09/28/2019

Excellent!

Having a wedding is one thing. But planning one can be quite nerve racking but with Jordan it was stress free. Especially a destination wedding. Though we had a small wedding, coordinating the event to accommodate our 50 guests from out of town was a little more difficult than I expected. I was so relieved when I found Jordan. Not only did she handle all the logistics from finding a venue, a professional photographer and a florist. She personally officiated our ceremony. This is just the tip the iceberg when it came to the details that Jordan took care of for us. And nobody will forget that when the stylist cancelled on me 24 hrs before the wedding, Jordan stepped up and helped come to the rescue. If you think your budget can't afford a wedding planner, you will be surprised how affordable Pop Weds will be. Jordan was a blessing on our perfect day.

Pop Weddings and Proposals 3
    Sent on 10/13/2019

Sherri · Married on 03/14/2019

Fantastic and affordable.

I have to say this was the best experience I have ever had. Jordan is extremely professional and courteous. Pop Weds knows how to keep to a budget. There are no surprises. I highly recommend them for any event you are having.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Pop Weddings and Proposals's reply:

Thank you Sherri! I had such a pleasure working with you and creating a Goth inspired wedding shower. 💕

Pop Weddings and Proposals FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 20
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 4631 e Holmes st Tucson, AZ, 85711 See on map