Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Playlist Event Music, LLC

All the music you want. Nothing you don't.

Located in Madison, WI, Playlist Event Music is ready to give you a new twist on music at your event. We believe that you should outshine the DJ and that your event should be complimented by the music. We will work with you to select songs to reflect your personality.

What we can offer you:

- Our friendly staff will help you create the music list that you want to hear.
 - Our interactive song request program lets your guests suggest songs they like on our website so we can make sure to have all of the songs you need at your event.
 - Our equipment is small and unobtrusive to offer a transparent yet rich musical experience.
 - We will always provide you with professional and courteous service.
 - Our system is high quality and fully redundant so your event can be worry free while sounding fantastic.
 - We will work with you in advance on the timing and wording for any announcements that you need.

Call us at 608-770-7977  or e-mail us at for a personalized quote.

Visit our website today for more information and to read reviews from our customers:

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Milwaukee

7 Reviews for Playlist Event Music, LLC

Our wedding guests loved hearing "their" song requests flawlessly provided by Chris and Beth of Playlist Event Music at our oldest daughter's wedding in 2004. That wedding dance was so easily planned and such a success that we hired Playlist Event Music to also DJ the wedding receptions of our two younger daughters - one held in Green Bay in 2009 and one held in Appleton in 2010. Chris and Beth personalized the music for each of our 3 wedding receptions. They provided uninterrupted music of our choice and fulfilled on-the-spot requests during the receptions. Their equipment produces excellent sound, and they provide the security of "back-up" equipment too. Beth and Chris are skilled, organized, prompt, easy to work with, and their enthusiasm is contagious. They provide the music that YOU choose - the music that will get your guests on their feet and keep them on the dance floor begging for more. We also found that Playlist Event Music is a tremendous value, providing quality music for considerably less than most other DJ services. If you need a DJ that is easy to work with, a great value, and is sure to please every guest, do not hesitate to contact Beth and Chris of Playlist Event Music!

Profile Picture Susan, 8/20/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Anyone needing a DJ for their wedding (or any type of event actually) would be crazy to pass up "Playlist Event Music"! My husband and I were won over, on multiple levels, by the services Chris and Beth had to offer.

First, their pricing is very reasonable! Considering: (1) the costs of other DJ services in the area, along with (2) the competitive/innovative options Playlist can offer its clients, Playlist's pricing is phenomenal. I can honestly say that, in the course of planning our wedding, booking our DJ was the only purchase I didn't have second thoughts about. I/We knew it was not only the right choice, it was a great deal!

Second, their ability/efforts to exceed expectation were clear. Communication before the event was a piece of cake as Beth and Chris had their questions, and their process of scheduling the evening, extremely streamlined. They were quick to answer any questions we had and were always organized with the "next step". Made my job of planning a cinch!

Third, their innovative strategy to plan the playlist prior to the event, while being able to download a song at a moments notice, made their service far superior than anything my husband and I have ever experienced at other events. We had the luxury of pinpointing music that we absolutely wanted played at our wedding, while allowing for the flexibility of having song requests at the event itself. I've been able to request songs at previous weddings, of course, however the songs we were able to chose from were usually from an outdated and very limited list. Chris and Beth were able to purchase/download songs (new, old, rare, everything!) at a moments notice (our reception hall had Wifi, so if they could find it...they could play it!). Our guests were astounded and so impressed!

Finally, the evening was about the MUSIC not about a cheesy performance from the DJ. Chris did a great job of announcing the various dances ("father/daughter", "mother/son", etc.) and was hilarious when doing the bouquet and garter toss but other than that, both Beth and Chris were focused on creating a musical environment that encouraged people to let loose and dance! They accomplished this feat beautifully with a difficult crowd (we had a lot of people that took a lot of convincing to dance!)

I know this review is long, but it is for good reason. I can't say enough positive things about Playlist. They are good people, they are a great DJ company, and they were a WONDERFUL part of one of our most memorable of days! Hire them...they will not let you down!

Profile Picture Carrie , 8/20/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This friendly husband and wife team were the DJ's at my wedding, and they were exceptional. They played exactly what we wanted, then, what our guests wanted all night. Far superior and worth it compared to any DIY setup (just an ipod and some tiny speakers). Unlike most near-deaf DJ's, the volume was appropriate so everyone could talk or dance, talking and announcements were minimal and appropriate. I LOVE that none of the DJ clichés applied: they only play The Chicken Dance (and all the other stereotypical wedding songs) at the express direction of the bride and groom! Quick setup, unobtrusive, polite, professional. What more can you ask for?

Profile Picture User1552226, 2+ years ago, 1 Review