Philadelphia, PA 19104 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25

About Platinum Dream Events

Platinum Dream Events is a team of award-winning planners, coordinators, and creative minds who take pride in delivering the absolute best in event planning services to a multitude of clients, including, but not limited to, Fortune 500 companies, celebrity artists, and couples throughout North America. The company has been honored as one of the top 5% of wedding professionals nationally, been featured in numerous digital and print publications including the Philadelphia Inquirer and Forbes, and most notably recognized with raving letters of love and reviews from its brides and grooms.

From elegant to exotic, simple to sophisticated, the team’s professional planning experts will help you paint a picture of your wedding that reflects your vision and will provide you with the platform you require to conceptualize, develop, and execute your ideas. With the goal to give you an unforgettable experience, the company puts you in the driver’s seat and works behind the scenes to plan, perfect, and coordinate all of the details customized to your events. Whether it is full service planning, destination planning, or day of coordination, the team believes the journey leading up to your wedding day should be just as memorable and exciting as the big day itself, and they will be right by your side throughout the process.

Contact Platinum Dream Events for your free consultation and start the journey to bring your story to life, making your wedding a day you, your family and guests will always remember. When it comes to your platinum wedding, “You Dream It, We Create It, You Live It.

Follow Platinum Dream Events on

Platinum Dream Events 6
Platinum Dream Events 7

Jyothi Singh · Married on 08/26/2018

vikthi2018 was amazing with the help of PDE

Having Platinum Dream Events as our Day of Coordinating Team was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning. We had a two-day wedding: Punjabi/Mayalee fusion wedding. We couldn’t have asked for a more dedicated, efficient, caring and down to earth team to help make our wedding weekend so perfect. I’ve known Mayank for many years through my older brother Jeevan, and I always knew that I wanted to have Mayank help with my wedding one day because of how awesome he is. I knew that I wouldn’t have to worry about anything, not only because he’s amazing at what he does, but because he’s our friend. Now having worked with his team members, I can honestly say that PDE consists of amazing individuals just like himself. Arun was our superhero! We cannot stress enough how perfect he was for us. He worked so hard to help run our wedding weekend and did it in a very graceful way. Our family members, both extended and immediate, and our friends have not stopped ranting and raving about Arun and how kind, helpful and diligent he was; we could not agree more. We absolutely loved how lovingly he greeted and took care of our parents, uncles/aunts, cousins and friends. We had no worries about our bridal party knowing what to do/where to be at all times because of how effectively he communicated with everyone throughout the weekend. He made sure everyone was involved in knowing what was happening. He and the team handled surprise/unplanned events and last minute plans/errands so well. Amidst all of the craziness, Arun and his team always checked in with my husband Vikram and I to make sure we were great :) People always wonder whether it’s worth it to have a team or planners to run your wedding weekend, and we can 10000% say that it’s the most effective decision you can make; just go with PDE!!!
    -Jyothi & Vikram Singh

Sent on 11/06/2018

Amita · Married on 04/14/2018

Where do I begin to start thanking the most amazing team ever? Arun, Komal, Sargam, and Fenil and Platinum Dream Events were beyond amazing!! From day 1 of our wedding planning they were helpful and responsive and gave advice for every aspect of our wedding. Indian weddings have multiple moving parts and it was a blessing to have Platinum Dream Events team there so that both of our families could enjoy every part of the wedding without having to worry what was happening behind the scenes. As much as I thought I was organized, Arun thought of details that I would have never asked. From day one of our spreadsheets to our walk throughs up until the end of our reception, Arun made sure every detail of the wedding was perfect! From making sure my breakfast tray was delivered in the morning to simply making sure we both drank water on the dance floor, Arun was always there. When it came to our little details of the wedding such as the memories tables to the placecards, all we had to do was show Arun all of our material and he set it up to perfection without any direction! He was kind and patient and handled every family member request with utmost respect! We would have been lost without him and our wedding would have been a disaster without him!
    A huge and special thank you to my bridal assistant Komal. She greeted me early morning with a huge warm smile and we instantly became friends. She made sure my outfits, jewelry, hair, and makeup was perfect at every moment. She fluffed my skirt countless times and touched up my makeup. She even had Snickers, my favorite candy in her bag! She was beyond kind and was helpful to my immediate family! Without her friendly presence from beginning to end my wedding day would not be the same.
    Platinum Dream events is the ultimate wedding planning service that you will not be disappointed with! Thank you to the entire team again! Thank you for making our wedding perfect and a Platinum Dream Wedding! Love, Amita & Akshay

Sent on 04/23/2018
    Platinum Dream Events 8
    Platinum Dream Events 9
    Platinum Dream Events 10
    Platinum Dream Events 11
    Platinum Dream Events 12

Monica · Married on 10/14/2017

Mayank and his team were efficient, professional and extremely helpful. Their day-of coordination services were a life saver!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Platinum Dream Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 15

• Moonstone Manor
    Moonstone Manor Mansion Weddings

Mayank and the team at Platinum Dream Events are truly a 'dream team' of event planners. Not just planners but a highly educated, articulate, and brilliant group of professionals that are experienced at producing large complex events. The event they coordinated at Moonstone was the largest (in guest numbers and in complexity) that we have had on site. There were numerous mini events occurring at different locations on our property throughout the day, each unique and different in scope and style - yet everything went perfectly, on time, and with no fuss or drama. The event team was awesome!! Anytime I needed something or had a question I just looked around and one of the coordinators was right there! Each event coordinator was assigned to a specific area of the operation but they also worked well together - seamless with almost military precision yet produced by friendly and fun individuals. It is hard to articulate the level of coordination needed to execute such a complex wedding on unfamiliar ground with a group of vendors from out of state, but they not only executed the event perfectly they did it with panache, grace, and style. I would highly recommend this dream team to anyone! Love these guys (and girl)! If you have a complex or large event please consider them - they are pretty darn amazing.

• Philadelphia, 19104 See on map