Package Price $750
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Deals 1

About PlanSimply By CJ

PlanSimply By CJ is a wedding planning company based in Tucson, Arizona, that provides its services throughout local areas of Vail, Oro Valley, and Marana. CJ Saetren, the owner and wedding coordinator, executes each couple's wedding smoothly with precise details and customizable options. The company can advise couples throughout the process for more of a DIY wedding, wherein couples will have tools and advice needed for them to have full control of the planning process. For couples wanting to sit back and relax during their engagement, PlanSimply By CJ is happy to take the reins as a full-service planner. The company has been part of the wedding industry since 2016, offering everything from month-of coordination and partial planning, to event styling and full-service planning.

PlanSimply By CJ is available for a different wedding types such as religious or non-religious ceremonies, double weddings, military weddings, and many more. Their planning services include:

• Day-of coordination

PlanSimply By CJ 4
PlanSimply By CJ 5
PlanSimply By CJ 6

Nelene Deguzman · Married on 10/20/2018

CJ is the absolute best!

CJ is the best. Like the literal best. I had a handful of things I really wanted for the wedding and she made sure all of them happened and I didn't have to worry about them at all. Just knowing she was there and on top of everything was a huge relief. She made sure that everything on the day ran smoothly and basically facilitated wedding perfection for us. I would absolutely recommend her.

Brittany · Married on 09/01/2018

We had the honor of hiring CJ as our wedding planner for our September 2018 wedding. From the beginning we knew that CJ was the perfect person to help us plan one of the most important days of our lives. We were initially worried about planning a wedding out of state however from the beginning CJ's communication was awesome. She was always available and made us feel like we were her only clients.

You can't go wrong with CJ's hourly consulting and month of coordination services. It was such a relief to have CJ contact our vendors, attend walk though appointments, and discuss timelines and other logistics since we don't live in Arizona. CJ was so helpful with coming up with ideas for everything from decor, food, to our welcome bags. My now husband was out of the country leading up to the wedding but CJ didn't hesitate to attend our food tasting appointment with me, it was like having a close friend there. When I had a bad experience with my make-up trial CJ already had another appointment set up before I could even ask, she was always several steps ahead of us.

Our family and friends commented several times how relaxed we were on our wedding day and the months leading up to, we know that CJ was a big part of that. CJ listened to our wishes and executed them perfectly. We were able to sit back and enjoy ourselves at our wedding, we know that would not have been possible had we not hired CJ.

We highly recommend CJ's services. She is very professional, organized, a great listener, and she handles herself very well under stress. We can't thank her enough for everything she did for us!

PlanSimply By CJ 7

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 35.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• PlanSimply By CJ 1
    Hourly discount for couples of The Stillwell House
    We are proud to offer a special discount for brides and grooms of The Stillwell House. If you have booked your wedding with the Stillwell, you can receive 15% off our hourly consulting rate. That's right, hourly consulting at $30 an hour - to help with all of your wedding needs!

• Forget Me Nots Fine Floral & Gifts
    Forget Me Nots Fine Floral & Gifts Wedding Florists

I have worked with Cj (Owner of Plan Simply by Cj) now on a few occasions and I feel very fortunate to have made a working relationship with her. Cj recently co-managed a large wedding with me and took so much stress off of my shoulders; I hardly had a moment of worry pulling this event together with her at my side! Cj is a consummate professional whom is always looking forward and preparing for each and every aspect of an event. Additionally, Cj is always extremely calm and calming during moments of high stress; I can personally attest to! If you hire Cj you will certainly be pleased with your decision as she is so creative and talented while having a mind for all the details and how to get them accomplished in a timely manner! I am so impressed by her that I am adding a link to her business services on my website; you can check her out at plansimplybycj.com -Desiree Berman, Owner of Forget Me Nots Fine Floral and Gifts, forgetmenotsaz.com

• Tucson, AZ 85719 See on map