PO Box 193, Mantua, NJ 08051 Map · Phone number

About Plan It Perfect Entertainment

Our DJs are trained professionals who dress formally and emcee professionally.We know how to add to the excitement, without ever taking the focus off of you. Other companies may have similar equipment, song selection, and pricing but we have experienced professional Disc Jockeys that will take the time to make sure you  Plan It Perfect.

Your special day will soon arrive and we can be there from the moment the ceremony starts and stay until the party is over. We want to make sure that your wedding is a memorable and fun experience. We have experience in planning and coordinating with brides and grooms for their big day. The main item we focus on is to make sure that you both enjoy yourselves, relax and have a stress-free reception!

• Shoemaker Jukebox Rentals
PlanItPerfectEntertainmentAD
Dawn Dance Floor BW

4 Reviews for Plan It Perfect Entertainment

Natasha · Married on 05/31/2013

Plan It Perfect Entertainment was so easy and fun to work with, I am so glad we used them as our DJ! They provided music from before the ceremony through the reception and they did an excellent job in all regards!

Maureen was very easy to work with on the paperwork side and all questions were answered promptly. I also love their online forms for laying out the day for the DJ and selecting the first dance/cake cutting/etc. songs, as well as the music request list. The forms were super easy to use and made curating my cocktail hour selections (the one part of the music that I really wanted control of) very painless!

Nick (MC) and Brett (DJ) were prompt in their arrival the day of the wedding and had to deal with setting up not one, but three(!) different rooms with their equipment due to the unique setup at our venue. That didn't phase them a bit - we had no hiccups throughout the day and the song selections were great! Coming from a music background, I know the soundtrack can make or break a moment, but Nick and Brett knew exactly what to play, from before the ceremony, through cocktail hour, into dinner and finally dancing. Nick is a great MC as well - he wrangled our guests from location to location with ease and kept all the announcements short but entertaining. And I must say, for having a small wedding, our dance floor was surprising PACKED by the end of the night - thanks guys!!!

Sent on 06/19/2013

Maureen · Married on 02/20/2010

Plan It Perfect DJ's were awesome. I love the client login page so I was able to help plan the whole day and the specific songs we needed were all online. This was especially convenient since my husband and I both worked at the time. Top notch service! DJ Mark made sure our reception was fun and lively. We would recommend Plan It Perfect to anyone wishing for a classy and memorable wedding.

Sent on 06/15/2010

Jessica · Married on 10/16/2009

We absolutely LOVED our DJ and MC (from Plan It Perfect Entertainment) that we had for our wedding reception. Our MC, Eric, did an excellent job - he played everything on our play list and stayed away from the songs on our do not play list. He was energetic, but not cheesy the way some DJs/MCs can be at events. All of our guests really enjoyed the music and the energy that the DJ & MC created. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/27/2009

• PO Box 193 Mantua, 08051 See on map
    Location of (Plan It Perfect Entertainment)