Plan Decor

Sonoma, CA View map

$3,500 Typical Price

Karen Baba of Plan Decor has been designing events for more than 35years. Karen has earned a reputation of being one of the best in her craft. She has enhanced rooms of mansions and landscapes of private homes, wineries and venues world wide. Karen;s floral masterpieces have been enjoyed by Prince Albert and have been published in books, posters and magazines. She has participated in Bouquets to Art, Hillsborough Kitchen Tour, Flowers at Filoli and the San Francisco Antique Show to mention a few. Karen's unique and creative approach to each event shows her desire to make your event special. Celebration of the seasons are reflected in color and materials and are brought to life with unique props and vessels. Karen has a wonderful rapport with her clients old and new. Her professionalism an attention to detail is seen in her commitment and follow through. Thank yous and praises are abundant from those who enjoy her exquisite work.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$13.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Glamorous
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers
4.7
  • Gina
    Gina Married on 08/13/2011
    Karen at Plan Decor was AMAZING. I came in knowing NOTHING about flowers, only telling Karen that my colors were purple and silver. Karen took my ideas and made it more than I could ever have imagined. I received SO many compliments on the flowers. The centerpieces were intricate and beautiful, they really made the room look regal. Our bouquets were everything that I ever dreamed of and more.
    Karen stuck with me through my idea changes, amount of table changes, etc, etc, and I couldnt say enough about the level of professionalism that we received.
    Thank you Karen for everything! You made our day beautiful!

Plan Decor's reply:

You are so sweet Gina. Thank you for writing such a lovely review for me. You were a pleasure and joy to work with. Please keep in touch.
    Congratulations
    Hugs
    Karen
    Louise Married on 05/31/2008
    I had an awesome experience with Karen. I gave her really embarrassingly vague directions, and what I got was gorgeous and amazing. The only flower I specifically requested was lilacs. In the weeks before my wedding, there was a very bad heat wave. I'd already been pushing the end of their local growing season, and she called me the week before the wedding to tell me she the heat had done them in. We agreed on a change in flower, and then the day of my wedding. . . there are lilacs in my bouquet. I have no idea where she got them from, but she didn't charge me any extra, she just stuck them in. Such a small thing, but so awesome. Also, my venue told me at the last minute I couldn't have the flowergirls throw any petals, I panicked, she got me pomanders, and it was all cool. I would recommend her to absolutely anyone.
  • User905512 2+ years ago
    They made the wedding look great highly recommend their services

Thomas Fogarty Winery Thomas Fogarty Winery Winery Weddings

Plan Decor is so great! We are always impressed with their style and love when they come to the winery to show off their work :)

Covenant Coordinating Covenant Coordinating Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of meeting Karen this last month and could not have been more delighted to make the connection. She was an absolute team player, came to the meeting fully prepared with samples and full of ideas for embellishing and drawing on the natural beauty of the setting we were working with. The raw vision and talent was and is evident in her joyful use of materials of all kinds to bring life to a design which must change from a paper idea to glorious 3 D as it captures the essence of the day. Plan Decor is a jewel I have been privileged to find for my team and look forward to working with again. Stephanie Beer Covenant Coordinating accredited bridal consultant 707 696 4352

Villa Montalvo at Montalvo Arts Center Villa Montalvo at Montalvo Arts Center Mansion Weddings

I have known Karen professionally for over a dozen years. She is bursting with energy and ideas. Her designs are luscious and flawless. She gives the ultimate attention to detail to all of her clients. She is a perfect fit for any event at Villa Montalvo. Please call her for a consultation.

23450 Arnold Sonoma, CA, 95476