Flower Designs by Karen Brown

Napa, CA View map

Flower Designs is located in the heart Napa Valley. Our vast experience, boundless creativity and attention to detail allow us to create the day you will never forget. We are scheduling into 2016 and would love to hear from you soon. Feel free to contact us today at 707-815-0011 or via email at brownapa@aol.com

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up
4.7
    Elizabeth Married on 11/11/2012
    Karen was absolutley the BEST florist I could have chosen for my daughter's wedding; however, when you choose Karen as your florist you also are obtaining a wedding coordinator and a pivotal team member to ensure that your wedding vision becomes reality.

My daughter and I met with Karen several times at the wedding site-Silverado Resort in Napa. We shared our vision and some pictures. She insantly understood the theme we wanted and was so patient and calm as the mother of the bride and bride worked through- well you know .... mother and daughter discussions!

Karen met with me at La Tavola linens and helped me choose the perfect linens. I was able to rely on her to ensure that the linen and chair rentals were correct and delivered on time, etc.

Karen was at the resort on Saturday night at 8:00 pm (before the wedding on Sunday morning) to assist with set up... now is this a duty of a florist? No, but there she was working away and making it a fun night.

Karen and her team arrived Sunday morning bright and early and words cannot express the beauty she created. The flowers were magnificent, original, and everything my daughter and I dreamed them to be... We had requested long, wooden boxes for some of the flower arrangement containers. Since she did not have those and they do not exist as a rental supply, her husband made the boxes and even whitewashed them to match the decor... now that is personal service.

It was obvious from the beginning that Karen was truly invested in creating a beautiful wedding decor and because of her talents, kindness, and hard work she helped achieve a dream wedding!

I could go on and on... everyone at the wedding commented on the flowers and everyone who met Karen fell in love with her! I am a very detailed and well demanding person when it comes to planning events and entertaining...Karen met my standards and beyond!
    Michelle Married on 03/17/2012
    Karen was great to work with - she sent me pictures of different arrangements since I was planning the wedding from another state. Her prices are fair, and she has a great vision.
    Lily Married on 11/20/2011
    it was gorgeous and sophisticated. it's also not too overdone. if she were a makeup artist, she would probably be French and make everyone look beautiful yet natural.

Flower Designs by Karen Brown's reply:

Oh that is so kind thank you so much, I can't wait to see the photo's from Siliva. Please stay in touch. Karen

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

A Memorable Fête Weddings & Events A Memorable Fête Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Karen's designs have been wowing me and my clients since 2005. Her flowers always have a distinctive style that is sure to impress! One of my favorite Napa vendors.

Joellen Pope Weddings Joellen Pope Weddings Wedding Planners

Karen does a beautiful job and listens to your needs and wants.....communication =beautiful flowers!

Napa, 94558
Location of (Flower Designs by Karen Brown)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding