cpphotographs@aol.com, Williamstown, NJ 08094 Map · Phone number

About Pittelli Photography

Pittelli Photography is an award-winning photography team servicing the greater Tri-State area and beyond. In 2011, Pittelli Photography celebrated it's 500th wedding with over a decade of professional experience. We are enthusiastically committed to providing *the* best there is in imagery using extreme settings, infrared photography, advanced editing techniques and a strong love for our art. To view our diverse portfolio, please visit www.pittelliphotography.com or www.blurb.com to view over 250 custom designed albums. Our experience and talent are valued competitively with starting investment of $3,200. Non-travel, Skype presentations are available on weekdays.

mirror1
DSCF6331
mirror1

70 Reviews for Pittelli Photography

Emily · Married on 08/01/2016

I feel very lucky I had Craig and his wife, Autumn photograph my wedding and take my engagement photos. Their photographs are absolutely outstanding which you want in a photographer of course, but beyond that, they are just wonderful people to spend your wedding day with! Autumn made me feel comfortable as soon as she walked into my house and began shooting pictures of me getting ready, me and my mom, and my childhood room. Craig took pictures of the groom that morning and then both shot together at the church and reception. When I was looking for a wedding photographer - I didn't take personality into account, but I lucked out by having two photographers that helped me feel at ease throughout my entire wedding day!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Samantha · Married on 09/12/2015

Craig and Autumn were AWESOME at out wedding! Their personalities rocked and their ability to capture beautiful pictures well surpassed our expectations. The creativity they both have is unbelievable. Most of my wedding vendors let me down but not craig and autumn! They were worth every penny spent and more. They made me feel both relaxed and excited during the wedding. Autumn would carry my train around for me so it did not get dirty and craig was laying in the wet grass just so he could make our pictures look good. SO impressed with these two. We plan on using them for our pregnancy photos in the future as well as baby photo shoots.

Sent on 09/30/2015

Samantha · Married on 10/12/2014

Words can not express how wonderful autumn and Craig are! They captured everything I asked them too and then some. They made my husband and I feel extremely comfortable, and made our day run so smoothly. I never had to worry about them not capturing a moment. They took very unique pictures, and created different looks as well as doing your classic portraits. I highly recommend them to anyone for their wedding. They are extremely professional, and just all around two wonderful people. We can not wait to see our finished product of pictures, because we know they will be awesome! Thank you autumn and Craig!

Sent on 10/15/2014